Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,492 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers (16919 Views)

Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police / Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria / Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by seunaj: 11:52am On May 19, 2023
Move me to front page if you want me to comment
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Puremind1225: 11:52am On May 19, 2023
something is fundamentally wrong with the so called country, people live like they like in first century.
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by MasterJayJay: 11:52am On May 19, 2023
g
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Goalnaldo(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2023
Was another boy named emmanuel killed or they is a miss up somewhere?
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Praxis758: 11:53am On May 19, 2023
It’s either the police officer in charge of the prosecution run for his life because of threat or he was transferred or an order from above stopped him from appearing in court or he’s sympathetic to the suspects because of religion.

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Diligent1(f): 11:54am On May 19, 2023
But somebody that slap a police officer in south west here he is still in detention.
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Kapeter(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2023
Do i blame the police officer that was supposed to prosecute the guys, No. It's a sad reality that the North will always fight religious war no matter what so it's better to stay away from anything that would lead to it. I remember the other ibo man that was killed during the Abacha regime if not that Abacha was a Kanuri man that he had balls to prosecute and kill those that perpetrated the evil act leaving only Sanusi Lamido the former emir after serious pleading from their royals in the north. Buhari would never interfere because if those guys get sent to jail, Sokoto might not know peace as every other muslims in those areas would riot that one na sure banker as they believed those guys did nothing. These guys showed Obasanjo peppered despite being an ex millitary man during the 2000 or 2001 Miss world pageant that the organizers had to eventually move the event away from Nigeria. Please lets endeavor to stay away or pokenosing into others religion. Let's try our best to know ourselves and what could cause problem. Deborah is dead, nobody will go to prison for that, that's north and Islam cuz in Islam those guys did nothing wrong and majority of them there are Muslims so they will lean towards the guys.

2 Likes

Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Lannister360: 11:55am On May 19, 2023
Jakpon:
Na wa o. Meanwhile after the successful inauguration of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR as the Executive President of Nigeria on the 29th of May, IPOB miscreants and zombidiots will be like

The only thing in that your empty brain is tribalism, I hate people with small minds

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Tmex(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2023
Its another one.
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by EdiskyHarry: 11:56am On May 19, 2023
Religion of piss, fighting for a useless prophet.
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Nyanabo(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2023
I'm not daring God. But if God be God let him not allow those killers and their accomplices go scot-free.
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Counterfeit: 11:57am On May 19, 2023
Calling the Nigeria Police bunch of Idiots is, insulting the word "Idiot". We should rename them The Nigeria Evil Forces...NEF.
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Nobody: 11:57am On May 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Samuel Deborah is just a fraction to so many frustrated injustice in Nigeria. Especially when it comes to Fulani herdsmen and Islamic killings. Funny these set of people wants Nigeria to move forward.

A lot runs in my mind over her killing. What if someone Internationally set her up. How did the idiotic crowd conclude the voice is really hers? With voice alterations anyone's voice can be artificially made. We have seen how they desperately do same to Obi.

Evil beget evil. We have seen all the evil in Buhari administration and the extent some fuulish tribalistic people supported his evil for better for worse. Honestly Buhari administration taught me a lot about Nigeria. God will avenge her death surely.
Islam is a curse. qed.

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by AntiChristian: 11:57am On May 19, 2023
derecho:
Sultan of Sokoto and Buhari encouraging killing of Christians

How many of your family or relatives have been killed?

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Puremind1225: 11:57am On May 19, 2023
Alexandersantos:
nigeria police are nothing but a bunch of idiots
seems you a child,,,
cant you see the police aint the problem
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Jakpon: 11:58am On May 19, 2023
Lannister360:

The only thing in that your empty brain is tribalism, I hate people with small minds
You mean am?
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by mortalincarnate(f): 11:58am On May 19, 2023
When you hear Nigeria, that is it for you

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by happney65: 12:02pm On May 19, 2023
Segzy19:
Thank God that Seun slapped that police officer...

Nigerian police are nobody's friend.... Trust them at your peril ..

This has nothing to do with the police. The powers that be told them not to appear in court so that the judiciary can drop the case if witnesses are not coming forward.

I smiled when I read this yesterday. The Muslim Muslim ticket you just put into power will bring more of this and all you can do is wail and cry.

I no kuku dey go church. Na those wey dey go church them go kill

Shior

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by xevove2061: 12:03pm On May 19, 2023
You still believe in one nigeria? This is a northern nobody. Look at how they are treating seun. Person wey even carry SAN as lawyer go police but Igbos are your only problem in nigeria. The moment you all realize we all habe to go our separate ways, the better. Nigeria is not one country

And islamization Agenda still dey. Yes, i said it.

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by derecho(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2023
Mumu question.
Keep showing how "pissful" Islam is.

One thing I am sure of is you and all your beloved ones will meet a more horrible death AND your killers will be excused
AntiChristian:

How many of your family or relatives have been killed?
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by RPG2020(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2023
If God wan punish man he go give am bad wife

Evil is going devil is coming grin
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by xevove2061: 12:04pm On May 19, 2023
Lannister360:

Anybody who is triablistic is poor. Stop giving them your time
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Racoon(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2023
We said it. So much injustice in this nation especially ethno-religious supremacist sentiments and agenda.
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by yankison(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2023
Jakpon:
Na wa o. Meanwhile after the successful inauguration of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR as the Executive President of Nigeria on the 29th of May, IPOB miscreants and zombidiots will be like

Ogbeni it's not only ipob feeling the rot in the system of government in Nigeria ..make u people stop all this tribal war ...u don't have any sense at all ..a crucial issue like Deborah's death no concern u ...ode

2 Likes

Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by SHINJACRUSADER: 12:08pm On May 19, 2023
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists...
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by AntiChristian: 12:09pm On May 19, 2023
derecho:
Mumu question.
Keep showing how "pissful" Islam is.

One thing I am sure of is you and all your beloved ones will meet a more horrible death AND your killers will be excused

So how will you and your family die?

Like Jesus died or like John the Baptist?

Many are just plain asinine!
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by blaise26abj(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2023
Shigishege2:
All I know is that, in this country, don't allow anybody kill you. If you don dey hear I go kill you oo, I go kill you oo. Oga abeg run.

"Kill me if you will not be sentenced to death". I pity you.

Running no dey help . How far can you run from an angry murderous mob ? Kill before you are killed . If you notice your life is in danger and no immediate escape , kill as many as you can . Especially these religious bastards .!Die but take as many as possible with you .

People are too docile sha . The girl papa suppose get good AK47 with plenty bullets , go to that school and waste the motherfuckers ! Kill as many as you can .
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by danvon(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2023
Nigerians should rest.

Her own parents did prosecute the criminals they left it in the hands of God.
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by derecho(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2023
Kikikiki... Remind us of how Mohammed died first.
Mumu

AntiChristian:

Many are just plain asinine!

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by AntiChristian: 12:18pm On May 19, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... Remind us of how Mohammed died first.
Mumu

He died on his bed!

Many are just plain asinine
Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Mayeldah(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2023
The prosecuting officers that ran away will meet their waterloo, their children will die one day though mob action

To all the Islamic elites encouraging killings of Christians in the North, your households will be wiped out by same terrorists, Karma is real.

Our God never sleeps!

2 Likes

Re: Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers by Angel55555(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2023
Alexandersantos:
nigeria police are nothing but a bunch of idiots
Organised criminals*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage / Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) / Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.