Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors (7135 Views)

Isa Yuguda Leaves PDP / Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives / Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 28, 2011
takeoverso:

lol, NIARALAND IS GOING DOWN, AM THE INTRUDER WITH 500 ACCOUNTS, LOL
fool angry angry angry
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by moremi2008(m): 12:34am On Sep 28, 2011
This is wonderful news! His Excellency must have finally listened to his constituents and inaugurated the state's most prized cows and goats as special assistants! Finally, some representation for livestock, an historically underrepresented group of Northern Nigerian citizens!
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Beaf: 12:53am On Sep 28, 2011
dayokanu:

The barbaric scum in ACN would not appoint a murderer as commisioner nor appoint 900 special advisers, Nor moan that we should pray for criminals to confess

I weep for PDP, 900 special assistants? Whats the Population of the state self?

Special assistant on Fura de Nunu, Special assistant on Kunun Zaki, Special assistant on Soap and dettol

I laff in Fresh air

The barbaric scum would simply continue invoking evil spirits against each other in this modern day and age. I'm weeping for you bruv. cry cry cry cry cry cry
I wonder if you were at Isolo too?

[size=14pt]Council poll: Protest rocks Lagos over ‘imposition of candidates’[/size]
On September 27, 2011
By OLASUNKANMI AKONI & IFEANYI OKOLIE

IKEJA—Ahead of the October 22 local government election in Lagos State, hundreds of aggrieved members of the Action Congress of Nigeria, [size=14pt]ACN[/size], yesterday, stormed the party secretariat in Ogba, Lagos State House of Assembly, Alausa, and took to the major streets in Isolo Local Government Area to protest alleged imposition of candidates.

The state party had, Monday, released the names of candidates to be fielded in the council polls in the 20 local government areas and 37 local council development areas.

The protesters, who accused state party chairman, Chief Henry Ajomale, of not following due process, called on the party’s National Leader, Senator Bola Tinubu, Governor Babatunde Fashola and members of the state assembly to intervene immediately. failing which they would disrupt the polls.

Also, major streets in Isolo LCDA witnessed massive protest as aggrieved residents, traditional chiefs and politicians stormed the Osolo of Isolo palace to register their grievances.

[size=14pt]Market women and men, including traditional cult, popularly known as “Osugbo” trooped to the streets to invoke evil spirits at a junction called “Orita Esu” (devil’s junction) in Isolo [/size]with various placards to show their grievances against the imposition of one Shamsudeen Olaleye, against the popular choice of Mojeed Adam as the party’s candidate for the coming council poll.

The protesters, who walked from Isolo Bus- Stop to the palace of Osolo of Isolo, Oba Kabiru Agbabiaka, said the party did not hold primaries but arbitrarily chose Olaleye, the incumbent chairman, as the candidate for the forthcoming election.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/council-poll-protest-rocks-lagos-over-%e2%80%98imposition-of-candidates%e2%80%99/
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by pereze: 1:38am On Sep 28, 2011
He is 'improving'. He once had 1000 P.A's.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 28, 2011
seanet02:

[size=30pt]Yee Mo Ku oooooooooo.
[/size]I don die ooooooooooooooo
[size=50pt]924 Aides multiplied by N600,000 Yeepa mo ku oooooooooooooooo[/size]
[size=19pt]Hausa no go kill people. na so one ibo guy appoint the chief comedian of the state. wayowayo people[/size]
Are you sure you well atall or you smoke from the anus undecided
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by ektbear: 3:22am On Sep 28, 2011
And we wonder why Nigeria is so backwards  cry
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by nduchucks: 3:50am On Sep 28, 2011
This news cannot be accurate, there mjust have been a typo in the online report. 92.4 assistants, while excessive is probably the accurate figure. shocked
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by largie(f): 4:36am On Sep 28, 2011
so much for 'no business as usual'
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by bigpastor(m): 4:53am On Sep 28, 2011
What does too many hands do to the brook?
I thought this is an old maxim or has it changed?
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Rhino4dm: 5:45am On Sep 28, 2011
This is an improvement from his first administration. what more do you expect from PDP? chop i chop

Anyway, lemm quickly tell you the motive of doing this. . .Thesame ediot had 1600 PA's,SA's,SSA,SSA in his first tenure, mostly whom are members of his dreaded,violent and heartless group "Yan sara suka".

After winning elections he tried to play fast one by neglecting them and they regroup forced him to sign agreement of fulfilling his promise of giving them jobs.
This led to him not able to perform any duty as a state excutive for more than 6 months and was operating from Abuja.

More than 75% of these appointees are well known thugs/terrorist with records of multiple killings.

while the remaining 25% constitutes children of his political allies,prost.tutes.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 28, 2011
These abokis are embarrassing.

Even with all the world's advisors in Nigeria, talkless of Bauchi, nothing go change.

What a way to chop money.

Thank God I'm from Ekiti state. My Governor sabi common sense.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Exponental(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2011
Gen genn!
Wat do we call ds, employment provision or wat?
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by capsogiga(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2011
Exponental:

Gen genn!
Wat do we call ds, employment provision or wat?

For God's sake, this man is simply giving us diviends of democracy. Now tell me which of the following does not make sense---

special adviser on nuclear technology
special adviser on nanotechnology
special adviser on kulikuli production
special assistant on rocket production and space technology
special adviser on traffic jam
special adviser to special assistant on kulikuli productiom
special adviser to senior special assistant on sharia law
special adviser on Ramadan moon sighting
special adviser on Eid-el-Fitri celebration
special adviser on hula,babanriga and wando
senior special assistant to special adviser to First Lady
special adviser on turbaning of emirs
special assistant to PA to executive governor
special assistant on spiritual affairs
special adviser on kindergaten schools
special adviser on primary schools (Hausa)
special adviser on primary schools (Fulani)
special adviser secondary schools (science)
special adviser on secondary schools (arts)
special adviser on secondary schools (arabic studies)
special adviser on monotechnics
special adviser on polytechnics
special adviser on colleges of education
special adviser on university education
special adviser on GENERAL EDUCATION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
senior special adviser on election rigging
special adviser on kunnu and zobo production
special assistant on ''YUGUDA 2015''
special adviser on YAN DABA AND YAN TAURI affairs
special adviser on ,
bobo Yuguda carry go joo, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PA to first son
special adviser on boko haram
special defender as to why Gorvenor needs 1,000 aides
PA to first daughter
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Demdem(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2011
Beaf:

The barbaric scum would simply continue invoking evil spirits against each other in this modern day and age. I'm weeping for you bruv. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Common these are just common market men and women that are probably traditionalists who claimed to be part of ACN. I see nothing wrong in that at least ACN isnt a Xtian or islamic party. All are wellcome. grin grin grin The same way xtians and muslims go to their praise of worship to pray, likewise this peeps i guess are requesting for their god's intervention grin grin grin

By the way, why so mad with ACN, these are just members, we have leaders (governors inclusive) in PDP that have done worse e.g Orji-Abia and Daniels with his assembly members. what av u said about that? please stop brandishing this crazy tots of urs all over NL.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by SIRNIMS(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2011
This guyz brain is beatiing too fast like one amuibgbo I know. He is seeing double.
However, we heard that an innocent juge was forced to retire for political consideration and his family eventualy evicted from the government resident he isoccupying before now
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by akinnux(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2011
With 924 aids, all that is left for the Governor to do is wine, women and go to sleep.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by basadenet: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2011
The Governor should have his head examined immediately. if not, 924 appointees, this is madness of the highest order. I hope Boko Haram got hold of him soon. Crazy Looter.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by jenuel: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
I am not surprised at all. In some states there are SSA for Girls and some for advance party whose work include among others arranging for girls b4 Ogas arrival. This is Nigeria for you. The present crop of leaders have failed us. May God help Nigeria.
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by dayokanu(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2011
Beaf:

The same way your boss Odechukwu retardeen Jonathan goes to church to pray to his God.

RThe Traditionalist ACN supporters to do their own thing

But who go save us from this PDP scourge. Retardeen as president , One governor appoints 1000 Special adviser, ANother appointers murderers as commisioner in Your own state

PDP is a shame to this country
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by Beaf: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2011
dayokanu:

The same way your boss Odechukwu retardeen Jonathan goes to church to pray to his God.

[size=14pt]RThe Traditionalist ACN supporters to do their own thing[/size]

But who go save us from this PDP scourge. Retardeen as president , One governor appoints 1000 Special adviser, ANother appointers murderers as commisioner in Your own state

PDP is a shame to this country

We now realise that o! grin grin grin grin grin grin

hundreds of aggrieved members of the Action Congress of Nigeria, [size=14pt]ACN[/size], yesterday, stormed the party secretariat in Ogba, Lagos State House of Assembly, Alausa, and took to the major streets in Isolo Local Government Area to protest alleged imposition of candidates.

. . .

Market women and men, including traditional cult, popularly known as “Osugbo” trooped to the streets[size=14pt] to invoke evil spirits at a junction called “Orita Esu” (devil’s junction) in Isolo[/size] with various placards to show their grievances against the imposition of one Shamsudeen Olaleye, against the popular choice of Mojeed Adam as the party’s candidate for the coming council poll.

The protesters, who walked from Isolo Bus- Stop to the palace of Osolo of Isolo, Oba Kabiru Agbabiaka, said the party did not hold primaries but arbitrarily chose Olaleye, the incumbent chairman, as the candidate for the forthcoming election.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/council-poll-protest-rocks-lagos-over-%e2%80%98imposition-of-candidates%e2%80%99/

[img]http://www.africaw.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=392&stc=1&d=1311684650[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors by dayokanu(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2011
Are those MEND harvests from the numerous Bombings?

No wonder they are soo keen to blow up people

Retardeen and his people wan wounjure persin ooooo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yobe, Kogi APC Chairmen Deny Calling For Oshiomhole’s Sack / Schools Security: Hakeem Odumosu Lectures Principals, Directors / Wike- I Have Bank Statements That Show Amaechi Stole $308m From Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.