Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) (467990 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by lavida001: 12:30am On Dec 18, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
Ahn ahn, you want someone to run what? Don’t you earn in pounds?

I still dey naija 😭
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Hkana: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2023
nellaluv:
Hey, if interested you can apply for servicenow Boot camp by NextGen: https://apply.servicenow.com/apply

Hi Nella, may I send you a DM?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 12:55am On Dec 18, 2023
That is a huge omission. If i was being directly affected,I would contact this NGO suing to ask if this very important group (people on work visas) can be added.

Its just an email, what have you got to lose? Nothing!

Mx Tory, I wanted to congratulate you on this policy . Well done .You must be very proud of yourself πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

What else have you got planned for us? No salaries in January? Army conscription? Food rations? What?
ReesheesuKnack:

This may not necessarily affect a lot of folks on this thread.
Reason: Most on this thread may not already hold British citizenship, or infact ILR.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by babajeje123(m): 6:44am On Dec 18, 2023
missjekyll:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/dec/17/legal-action-planned-over-uk-cruel-income-threshold-visa-rules

If this affects you, read this article .
For the gentleman asking when these changes will take effect, even sunak himself does not know.

Lol @ the bolded.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by gergemam: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2023
ReesheesuKnack:

YES!!!!

Thanks

😭😭😭

OMO... Wetin human go do now...
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ReesheesuKnack: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2023
gergemam:

Thanks

😭😭😭

OMO... Wetin human go do now...

Either write IELTS (which is honestly a very easy exams)
Or
Do the ECCTIS (formerly NARIC) comparison. I posted about this last week.

Always, Always read the official guide on the uk.gov website.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by nellaluv(f): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hkana:

Hi Nella, may I send you a DM?

Ok
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by tjsadiq(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hi guys,
a friend wants to apply for post study visa but her passport has expired, she has applied for a new passport but its not out yet. Her visa expires in less than 4 weeks.

What can she do?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Santa2: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2023
lavida001:

I heard they will automatically log you out if your location changes?

Well my location has definitely changed and they haven't logged me out in the last 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Ukliving: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
tjsadiq:
Hi guys,
a friend wants to apply for post study visa but her passport has expired, she has applied for a new passport but its not out yet. Her visa expires in less than 4 weeks.

What can she do?

This was treated recently.

Apply with expired passport and also upload the slip that shows that she already applied for new passport with a cover letter. It's nothing to panic about

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ubby26: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2023
Phew!!!
We are back!!!
Let me be the first to post.

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Tolzeal(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2023
ubby26:
Phew!!!
We are back!!!
Let me be the first to post.

Moments like this made me realize how much I miss nairaland

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ehizario2012: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland is indeed a part of me. The management team should step up their game though. It's just like a company working from a rented apartment, if you don't secure your own accomodation, your landlord would control the business and squeeze the profit through increased rents whenever he sees the business growing! Own your server!
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by gergemam: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2023
ehizario2012:
Nairaland is indeed a part of me. The management team should step up their game though. It's just like a company working from a rented apartment, if you don't secure your own accomodation, your landlord would control the business and squeeze the profit through increased rents whenever he sees the business growing! Own your server!

Seun get influence to build a server in Sango and it will be totally powered with low emissions (Solar, Wind) but I no know why Baba no wan do am
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Juwon21: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2023
House, How can I receive a token money from the US here in the UK? What option can I use, and can I use western union, and collect it from any post office close to me?? I am open to other options please
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2023
Juwon21:
House, How can I receive a token money from the US here in the UK? What option can I use, and can I use western union, and collect it from any post office close to me?? I am open to other options please

PayPal or cashapp.......
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2023
All of your that missed NL, are simply suffering from a mild form of addiction.........

You all need to see a shrink or go for therapy......😜

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by iyatrustee(f): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:
All of your that missed NL, are simply suffering from a mild form of addiction.........

It felt like rapture don carry everybody leave me! cheesy Nairaland na addiction sha embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Chreze(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
iyatrustee:

It felt like rapture don carry everybody leave me! cheesy Nairaland na addiction sha embarassed

Hahahahahaha. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… at some point I started suspecting my new wifi, less than a month and I thought this werey dem don de block sites..

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by igbsam(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2023
I just found out that I'm addicted to nairaland these past few days!

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by SPDAZZY(f): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Sincerely need to cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Santa2: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Baba no dey disguise, Join us in our Nairaland AA meeting. Infact I nominate you as leader of the group 😜

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by LionInZion: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Guilty as charged grin grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Chinlov: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

make dem no try this rough play again o. I refreshed refreshed tire until I saw the news...

meanwhile I sure na you miss am pass

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Juwon21: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

PayPal or cashapp.......
I don't have PayPal or cashapp account.

I have lemfi
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Ibro2021: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
My people. I greet una.

I'm reviewing my psw application and discovered that I entered passport details (including issue and expiry dates) where national identity card was required.

I've also done the declaration part so can't edit any longer. All that's left is to make payment for IHS and application.

What are my options, please? Is this error fatal, and do I have to start another application from scratch?

Thanks.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Efftyy: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
Thank God we are back . Make Seun do the needful to prevent this kind of thing again
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
Juwon21:

I don't have PayPal or cashapp account.

I have lemfi

I don't have a bicycle, but want to cycle ......... What do I do ........😁

I buy or hire a bicycle.........😜🀣

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

NL MH Therapy

I need lipsrsealed angry
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Tenibegilojuo: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hello good people of NL, I need a temporary 1 room accommodation in Newcastle Upontyne for January and February. Anyone with a room to spare should please dm me πŸ™πŸ½. I’m willing to pay please. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Goke7: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ibro2021:
My people. I greet una.

I'm reviewing my psw application and discovered that I entered passport details (including issue and expiry dates) where national identity card was required.

I've also done the declaration part so can't edit any longer. All that's left is to make payment for IHS and application.

What are my options, please? Is this error fatal, and do I have to start another application from scratch?

Thanks.

I think it's better to delete that application if you have not submitted and start all over
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by bluefilm: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
gergemam:
Seun get influence to build a server in Sango and it will be totally powered with low emissions (Solar, Wind) but I no know why Baba no wan do am

So that Nigerian government will come and seize the server anytime they want, under any excuse they feel like without any prior warning, and then tell you to go to court, abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (541) (Reply)

Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

Viewing this topic: Divine88, opeoyek, missjekyll, alameen21, seunoj, Oforleta(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.