Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,669 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears (6506 Views)

My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny / Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by floret23(f): 7:09pm On May 19, 2023
Lyrics269:
So your christain arab blood sucking god teach you to curse people
She is a muslim.
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 19, 2023
Oh! Her name is actually Rain? I thought she "Rains curses..." was what the headline meant.
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by AntiTerrorist: 8:19pm On May 19, 2023
arantess:

Which group is brimbram?
BRIMBRAM is an Islamic extremist on Nairaland.
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by Globad(f): 9:34pm On May 19, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:
Ahahahahaha Islam is a disgrace to humanity.. After all, you and your late husband heard about Jesus Christ but refused to accept the truth, if you like madam, remain in that bloody, satanic, devilish religion called islam your end will be worst than your late husband

No be only Jesus

Africans and this religious nonsense
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by arantess: 10:41pm On May 19, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
BRIMBRAM is an Islamic extremist on Nairaland.
Oh na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by TakeNigeriaBack: 1:03am On May 20, 2023
muykem:
Is Allah and Jehovah te same? What's the relationship between Bible and Quran? RIP Murphy Afolabi.

Both Christians and Muslims worship the same Abrahamic Demon
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:05am On May 20, 2023
Globad:

No be only Jesus
As you're doing nonsense for being an atheist
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by lebienconnu: 5:48am On May 20, 2023
The wise elders said and I quote: "Oju afoofo tan ija londa sile". This roughly translates to "Partial blindness causes quarrel and confusion". Obviously, the so called sheikh Ahmed barely finished basic Arabic school before he gave himself the title "sheikh".

The "gbarogudu" sheikh lacks wisdom and this totally disqualifies from talking about Islam to people. Also he is so deficient of Islamic knowledge which explains why he portrayed that incredible level of ignorance on social media. He should open his mouth only on two occasions viz : when eating or during a visit to a dentist.

Da'wa is not for fools and that is why it is said in the divine scripture that:
"Idhu fi sebili LLAHI bil hikma wa mawhizati hasanat" roughly translated thus: Call into the path of God with wisdom and beautiful lectures". You can give what you don't have.
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by Globad(f): 6:07am On May 20, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

As you're doing nonsense for being an atheist

Nonsense

The proof of your senselessness is that you don't even know me or what I believe in.

You found it convenient to attack the belief of others but you can't take the same thing, yet to deceive yourself that you're a Christian

Well, I'm not surprised. People like you mouth Jesus at every instance and have nothing to show in terms of behaviour, conduct or consideration for how others feel. Or do you think in your deluded mind that your belief is superior to others'?

Again, what you first wrote was arrant nonsense...just like your handle.
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:58am On May 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
All Murphy did was act roles depicting a character... The Alfa is just ignorant
NOT ALL ACTING IS TOLERATED IN SPIRITUAL REALM OF GOD'S KINGDOM angry
Magic Act is dark power, herbalist,socery are all works in satanism.
ACTING INVOLVING FETISH THAT CAUSES SPIRITUAL DISFIGUREMENT OF YOUR SOUL IS EVIL ATTACHMENT TO DARKWORLD,NO MATTER HOW GLAMOUROUS YOU VIEW IT. KEEP YOUR MIND FROM THESE.
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin

What does it matter. Thank God for Muslim-Muslim ticket. God bless Nigeria. The real curse is if God had allowed the dark omen of that man always in Black to have won the Presidential election.
There were others in that race, but you have this pathological fear of Peter Obi because he was the real threat to the almighty Jagaban, the El Chapo of Nigeria.
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by saintkel(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin

What does it matter. Thank God for Muslim-Muslim ticket. God bless Nigeria. The real curse is if God had allowed the dark omen of that man always in Black to have won the Presidential election.
when God allows it, go n turn God n disallow it.....senseless post
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by farem: 9:21am On May 20, 2023
muykem:
Is Allah and Jehovah te same? What's the relationship between Bible and Quran? RIP Murphy Afolabi.

Nothing. They are two eternally parallel lines
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2023
Globad:

Nonsense

The proof of your senselessness is that you don't even know me or what I believe in.

You found it convenient to attack the belief of others but you can't take the same thing, yet to deceive yourself that you're a Christian

Well, I'm not surprised. People like you mouth Jesus at every instance and have nothing to show in terms of behaviour, conduct or consideration for how others feel. Or do you think in your deluded mind that your belief is superior to others'?

Again, what you first wrote was arrant nonsense...just like your handle.

I don't want to know you because you're senseless as what you posted earlier

Globad:

No be only Jesus

If you're not an atheist, you won't have posted that rubbish
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by Globad(f): 2:53pm On May 21, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

I don't want to know you because you're senseless as what you posted earlier

If you're not an atheist, you won't have posted that rubbish

You're a personification of idiocy and intolerance

Has anyone called you an atheist because you denigrate Islam?

Again, "nor be only Jesus". How do you feel hearing this? You went berserk and started foaming in the mouth. Meanwhile, you expect to be met with a bouquet of roses for disparaging what others believe in.

Fool! Again! Nor be only Jesus

Get lost!
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2023
Globad:

You're a personification of idiocy and intolerance

Has anyone called you an atheist because you denigrate Islam?

Again, "nor be only Jesus". How do you feel hearing this? You went berserk and started foaming in the mouth. Meanwhile, you expect to be met with a bouquet of roses for disparaging what others believe in.

Fool! Again! Nor be only Jesus

Get lost!

You're a personification of dingbat, dork and bonehead to have involved the whole Africans in which you are one of them to your stupidity, why not think deeply b4 typing your nonsense you this bastardd

Fucck off you this animal
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by Globad(f): 5:15am On May 22, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

You're a personification of dingbat, dork and bonehead to have involved the whole Africans in which you are one of them to your stupidity, why not think deeply b4 typing your nonsense you this bastardd

Fucck off you this animal

You must have been dead drunk before typing this gibberish. Anyway, that's the average grade of your posts: senseless and angry.

M.oron, come back when your IQ returns to a manageable level, if it ever can

For now, beast, get lost
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by Becomrichn: 5:38am On May 22, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:11am On May 22, 2023
Globad:

You must have been dead drunk before typing this gibberish. Anyway, that's the average grade of your posts: senseless and angry.

M.oron, come back when your IQ returns to a manageable level, if it ever can

For now, beast, get lost

Your family should take you back to psychiatric hospital where you jumped fence to just entered someone's post by vomiting stupidity and also showing us the level of your ignorance

Onye'ala, animal.. Listen, ANTIISLAM don't have time for silly people like you here on NL
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by Globad(f): 6:22am On May 22, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

Your family should take you back to psychiatric hospital where you jumped fence to just entered someone's post by vomiting stupidity and also showing us the level of your ignorance

Onye'ala, animal.. Listen, ANTIISLAM don't have time for silly people like you here on NL

You're sick and demented

Again, come back after your cheap euphoric drugs wear off. It's doubtful if you can ever be sober

Anuofia!
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:28am On May 22, 2023
Globad:

You're sick and demented

Again, come back after your cheap euphoric drugs wear off. It's doubtful if you can ever be sober

Anuofia!

I knw you need my attention but listen again, ANTIISLAM don't have time for mad dog like you
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by Globad(f): 6:38am On May 22, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

I knw you need my attention but listen again, ANTIISLAM don't have time for mad dog like you

Idiota! Isn't it obvious to you now that you can't take 10% of what you senselessly give out?

Anyway, it can't be apparent to you as you are bereft of any thinking faculty. You're not better than an oaf!

Again, idiota!
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2023
Globad:

Idiota! Isn't it obvious to you now that you can't take 10% of what you senselessly give out?

Anyway, it can't be apparent to you as you are bereft of any thinking faculty. You're not better than an oaf!

Again, idiota!

Ehyah sorry ehn, get well soon mad dog cry
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by Globad(f): 7:24am On May 22, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

Ehyah sorry ehn, get well soon mad dog cry

Anuofia, are you sober now?

Or still delirious?

1,000 of miserable and demented souls like you are not enough.

Go and bring more. You're too weak and inconsequential

A nincompoop who can't take a fraction of what he dishes out

Bring it on!

Foooooooooooooooooool!
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2023
Globad:

Anuofia, are you sober now?

Or still delirious?

1,000 of miserable and demented souls like you are not enough.

Go and bring more. You're too weak and inconsequential

A nincompoop who can't take a fraction of what he dishes out

Bring it on!

Foooooooooooooooooool!

You jumped into my comment insulting your generation as if you and Late Murphy's babymama dey fight each other.. Sorry ehn, just relax you will get well soon you this mad dog
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by Globad(f): 7:51am On May 22, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

You jumped into my comment insulting your generation as if you and Late Murphy's babymama dey fight each other.. Sorry ehn, just relax you will get well soon you this mad dog

What's your comment? Is this your father's house or community land?

Is this your private enclave where you take drugs?

Crackhead, any comment you put here is in the public domain and can be commented on by anybody.

Listen up, foooool, it can be commented on by anybody

But I'm not surprised as this simple fact is below your orangutan level IQ!
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2023
Globad:

What's your comment? Is this your father's house or community land?

Is this your private enclave where you take drugs?

Crackhead, any comment you put here is in the public domain and can be commented on by anybody.

Listen up, foooool, it can be commented on by anybody

But I'm not surprised as this simple fact is below your orangutan level IQ!

E pain you abi

Anytime you start using abusive words from what I read in your previous posts, It shows that the truth is hitting you hard. grin

It is just a matter of time, you will be alright las las for insulting your generation
Re: Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears by Globad(f): 11:46am On May 22, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

E pain you abi

Anytime you start using abusive words from what I read in your previous posts, It shows that the truth is hitting you hard. grin

It is just a matter of time, you will be alright las las for insulting your generation

Anuofia, again get rid of the drugs in your system and come back

You're sick, hatred filled and unhappy.

Your handle says it all

IdiotAnuofia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Involved In Gold Smuggling Fraud / SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! / Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.