Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG (539 Views)

Chicago State University: Tinubu’s Certificate Not Fake – Temitope Ajayi / INEC Withdraws Ekiti APC Reps-elect's Certificate Of Return / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by ExAngel007(f): 4:59pm On May 19, 2023
The Director General of the National Youth Service Corps, Brig Gen YD Ahmed, has said the discharge certificate being paraded by Enugu State Governor-elect, Peter Mbah, was not issued by the body.
Brig Gen Ahmed, while appearing on Arise TV’s breakfast programme on Friday said the argument on whether Mbah has a valid NYSC certificate or not did not arise because he has told the People’s Democratic Party’s candidate in the 2023 governorship elections that what he presented as a certificate was fake.
“He came to me and I called my director to confirm the certificate and we discovered that the certificate was fake and I told him…I wonder how elites who have gone to school will resort to black market certificates.
“Everyone knows how we issue our certificate in NYSC we don’t give it in hotel rooms or houses,” the DG said.
Meanwhile, the Enugu state governor-elect, Peter Mbah has filed a case against the NYSC, demanding N20 billion for injuries he claimed to have been inflicted on his person due to the controversies surrounding his certificate.
Recall that controversy surrounding Mbah’s discharge certificate became known publicly in February 2023, when the NYSC, in response to an inquiry by a non-governmental organisation, released a letter stating that the certificate submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission was not issued by them.
https://punchng.com/enugu-governor-elects-certificate-not-from-nysc-dg/
Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by LeoDeKing: 5:01pm On May 19, 2023
Another Wahala
Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by Creamypie(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2023
Any person who say he school here and collect fake Nysc, then his degree/HND will have to be probed
Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by Loveabove(f): 5:10pm On May 19, 2023
Another set of thieves and criminals have warmth up to take over the country and continue the sucking.
Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by olasaad(f): 5:15pm On May 19, 2023
Another one is going down

Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by juman(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2023
He can say NYSC certificate is not compulsory for the candidate.
I think he was scammed when he wanted to buy the certificate from black market.
Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by juman(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2023
I wonder why political parties don't ensure their candidates have real certificates.
How come this happen again and again and again.

Those parties don't deserve to lead at all.
Re: Enugu Governor-elect’s Certificate Not From NYSC – DG by a4cube: 6:12pm On May 19, 2023
Male version of Kemi Adeosun. Where is she at the moment?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu - Swearing In Concern / Can Tinubu’s Copycatting Obi Erase The Dirty Spot Of A Mandate? / Biafran Exile Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.