Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,660 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu (20332 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Nicenixon: 10:14am On May 20, 2023
A senator did this in his constituency while a governor in a particular region was busy distributing kerosene to his people and these people will still have the gut to meddle in Lagos State affairs while their own state is characterized by backwardness.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Cooly100: 10:16am On May 20, 2023
Nicenixon:
A senator did this in his constituency while a governor in a particular region was busy distributing kerosene to his people and these people will still have the gut to meddle in Lagos State affairs while their own state is characterized by backwardness.

Tell us what happen to your state in Osun?

All Yorubas are now from Lagos state

Mtcheeee
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by dominique(f): 10:48am On May 20, 2023
This VP elect no dey ever smile undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Basic123: 11:25am On May 20, 2023
Goldymafia:
no mind delta and Benin..see wetin akwa-ibom, rivers and small ebonyi dey do, delta be like ghost town no infastructure or development
DELTA AND BAYESLSA are just slaves to PDP.

Bayelsa is one of the recipients of highest allocation with just 8 LGs!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Sleekfingers: 11:29am On May 20, 2023
The most viable states in Nigeria.
1. Lagos
2. Lagos
3. Lagos
4. Rivers
5. Kaduna
6. Kano
7. The rest are totally useless. Especially kogi , Niger , bayelsa , Benue , Ekiti, Edo and Sokoto
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Fearyourcreator: 11:39am On May 20, 2023
Famous606:

Normal normal you lack sense of reasoning,the way you talk and write show you are mentally derine.
Am very sure you no reach year 2000
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Danisaint112(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2023
OkoAmarashy:

I can see Inferiority complex already destroying your life.
Yorubas lead, others follow.
Go and die if it pains you. Foolish loser.

Mods
Lalasticlala mukina2 Dominique seun
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Danisaint112(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2023
Sleekfingers:
The most viable states in Nigeria.
1. Lagos
2. Lagos
3. Lagos
4. Rivers
5. Kaduna
6. Kano
7. The rest are totally useless. Especially kogi , Niger , bayelsa , Benue , Ekiti, Edo and Sokoto

Story for the Gods. Use your phone visit Google for once and stop capping shit.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Sleekfingers: 12:45pm On May 20, 2023
Danisaint112:

I don't need google for the obvious
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Sleekfingers: 12:46pm On May 20, 2023
Danisaint112:

I forgot to add Abia and ebonyi to the most useless states
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by StreetFight: 2:02pm On May 20, 2023
Cooly100:

If they start now...you mouthy guys will say they are measuring dic*..

Just like your fake IGR which is not translated to anything tangible...

See girls from Anambra conquering the world in tech.

Also to remind you, you are measuring whatever...comparing Lagos with trillion budget and Anambra with hundreds of million.. cheesy cheesy

By the way, why not compare Anambra with any other SW state like Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti or Ondo..?

But why did everybody in your very good region of Igbo land run away from your land to come and slave in Yoruba land?

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by WhereMyLoud: 2:26pm On May 20, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
guy allow me continue from your fullstop. E geh wetin i wan talk. Make i talk...! Make i talk.!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by WhereMyLoud: 2:30pm On May 20, 2023
StreetFight:

But why did everybody in your very good region of Igbo land run away from your land to come and slave in Yoruba land?
you are the only one stil fooling yourself with yoruba and igbo... mtchew
Go gwt a life
Being a yoruba dont mean you have entitlement.. Even in Lagos that you are.. how far have you gone in life being a yoruba and enjoying its profits?. Dont a answer that... just reflect on your life. This is someone who has igbo friends yet still standing as a divide. You can't post this on fb or on instagran of twitter where you friends will see and acually know the comment is from you.. They will abandon you.. Chase a better future and dont indulge yourself with what will make you progress bro.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Fearyourcreator: 3:49pm On May 20, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
guy allow me continue from your fullstop. E geh wetin i wan talk. Make i talk...! Make i talk.!!
Pele
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by HAICHCONCEPT202(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2023
Sail on the peoples governor
We love you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Gozac: 4:40pm On May 20, 2023
drizslim:
Sanwo Olu is working. He's trying so hard to make Lagos the global center village of Africa
You mean it?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Gozac: 4:41pm On May 20, 2023
Basic123:
You see lagos,leave it for APC and TINUBU boys for another 30years.

Delta people,Edo people and bayelsa can stick with their own PDP...especially JAMES IBORI boys in DELTA

If anybody from that state will end APC in lagos just because he resides there and he is still comfortable with PDP 24years of backwardness in his home state,WE YORUBAS WILL RESIST IT!...call us tribalists we don't care.Be a non-tribalist by ending PDP 24years rule in bayelsa,delta,enugu and co first.
I pray they give you appointment in Tinubu's govt so you don't labour in vain
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by oilyngbati(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2023
While the Yoruba governors are commissioning important projects that will ensure the development of the youths, mpkuru nmiri governors of the sad east are breeding children of hate and perdition, that will become drug pushers to Asia and menace to other societies.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Basic123: 4:51pm On May 20, 2023
Gozac:

I pray they give you appointment in Tinubu's govt so you don't labour in vain
I am gainfully employed
I don't need Tinubu appointment.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Kay25(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2023
johnjose68:

grin grin grin they have hero beer now grin cheesy grin
Na big money ooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by 9jaRealist: 5:01am On May 21, 2023
drizslim:
Sanwo Olu is working. He's trying so hard to make Lagos the global center village of Africa

It was not built by Sanwo-Olu but by Senator Aburi…

Eko o ni Baje!
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by 9jaRealist: 5:05am On May 21, 2023
yusluvad:
Nice development. Maintenance is key, with bad maintenance culture in our nation and system this project may not serve it's purpose in the long run, but if proper and adequate maintenance is put into place this would gear a lot of growth and development in the state...
sirnewton20:
Good one. But my concern is what happens to the Lab in years to come. I hope it doesn't turn to poultry in future.

Congratulations to the district residents

It’s a PRIVATE initiative…
And like most private developments in Nigeria, it is likely to be properly maintained.
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu by Bluntemperor: 6:11am On May 21, 2023
Sunshine34:
Ok.
It's a good development

Attention- our able Governor - Sanwo-Olu:
1- Please, why is Agrc- Isawo Road, in Ikorodu is still uncompleted by now, even the most part is not done and the People are suffering? This Road has been abandoned because over 3- yrs, even one - lane has not been successfully completed!
2-Why is Ikorodu - Sagamu Road-is still uncompleted,as the last phase seems abandoned?
Is Honourable Mon.Fashola aware of this?
Who are the Project Supervisors of these Roads?
3- the Ikorodu- Agbowa- ITOKIN/ Epe Road is terribly bad that people are having accidents on daily basis,what is happening on this road is nothing to write home about and this is the first-road that transporters were using in the 70's,80's and 90's !
So,the expansion and total reconstruction of this road - with Concrete ,will be highly appreciated because the terrain is waterlogged and Population have increased the pressure!
Please,Oga Sanwo-Olu, don't forget the Lagos- Ibefun aspectsof this same Road,as Ogun State had completed their own Section over 2- years ago!
God bless Lagos State.
God bless Sanwo-Olu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US / Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners / 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.