Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN (61766 Views)

"Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash / Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits / Sowore: Body Of SANs Knocks Nigerian Government, Demands Investigation Into Cour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Jagabanarmy: 11:34pm On May 19, 2023
Iruchi:
One oga must have mistakenly transfered his own loot from the defence budget into the wrong account
Hard fact!!! That defence ministry EFCC needs to beam it's light on it. They assume DM is untouchable
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by bizzibodi(m): 11:35pm On May 19, 2023
Meffy should explain do CBN now pay individual salary,emolument direct into private account?wetin we no go see for this apc gornment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Truthshscrazy: 11:45pm On May 19, 2023
undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by unclejb2(m): 11:52pm On May 19, 2023
CBN dey do give away.... Under Buhari everything is possible.
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by MrAgbako: 12:06am On May 20, 2023
davillian:
Le get some kind money way go enter your account fear go catch you only if you have a good mind.....
That Alfa pos no fear he blow him own money lmao....
hahahaha Alfa POS think say him don arrive
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by MrAgbako: 12:08am On May 20, 2023
davillian:
Le get some kind money way go enter your account fear go catch you only if you have a good mind.....
hahahaha Alfa POS think say him don arrive😂
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by jubrilELsudan: 12:23am On May 20, 2023
AN ODE AND A GENTLEMANODE

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by mechanics(m): 12:35am On May 20, 2023
silvoclaira:
It is a gift from me to the officer.
hahahahha
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Elliotwaveforec: 12:50am On May 20, 2023
Does Emefy want to carry out a coup by bribing top military officers?

Emefy should be arrested for this and questioned
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by cardoctor(m): 1:05am On May 20, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by olisaEze(m): 1:12am On May 20, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
That emefiele should be get arrested.

Are cash transfers now one of the duties of the CBN-Governor?
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Enemyofpeace: 2:10am On May 20, 2023
Why me no dey get this kind luck now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by superCleanworks(m): 2:18am On May 20, 2023
OB7Foreva:
Ayy why wasn't it my account, Make I hit another city go live my best life sad

As an Army Colonel. even as a private citizen. You nova see the senior brother of wahala before.
You think you are smarter than the man who wrote two page letter to return 270 million naira?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by superCleanworks(m): 2:19am On May 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Why me no dey get this kind luck now?

luck or the beginning of your worst nightmare?
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Intelcorei7: 2:28am On May 20, 2023
It is crystal clear that Emefiele is sponsoring coup d'etat against Nigeria democracy
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by fawaz050(m): 2:28am On May 20, 2023
thatigboman:
See such misleading headline. Does CBN pay army? Do CBN even have a payment system? CBN only regulates payment systems.
If the army personnel receive money in his bank account (which are commercial banks) you write to the bank and tell them that you are not expecting such amount of money and ask of the source and further details. And investigation will be done.
I'm tired of reading so many misleading stories and misleading headlines about government institutions.

It's possible for CBN to pay you through Remita.

I once got a cash prize from CBN for being the BGS in my department and faculty.
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by superCleanworks(m): 2:29am On May 20, 2023
bizzibodi:
Meffy should explain do CBN now pay individual salary,emolument direct into private account?wetin we no go see for this apc gornment.

is army salary supposed to come from your account?
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by superCleanworks(m): 2:33am On May 20, 2023
thatigboman:
See such misleading headline. Does CBN pay army? Do CBN even have a payment system? CBN only regulates payment systems.
If the army personnel receive money in his bank account (which are commercial banks) you write to the bank and tell them that you are not expecting such amount of money and ask of the source and further details. And investigation will be done.
I'm tired of reading so many misleading stories and misleading headlines about government institutions.

see how this one is advertising his ignorance on wholesale.
you really took your time to sit down to write all this trash with full confidence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by FireUpNow(m): 2:41am On May 20, 2023
Are the cbn workers or bank workers not being professional in their work? I don't blame the senior officer for crying out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by thatigboman: 2:55am On May 20, 2023
superCleanworks:

see how this one is advertising his ignorance on wholesale.
you really took your time to sit down to write all this trash with full confidence.
u are the very ignorant one here. And typing nonsense very ignorantly. Does CBN own a payment system? If the answer to you is yes, name it
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Ransomtheking(m): 3:00am On May 20, 2023
OB7Foreva:
Ayy why wasn't it my account, Make I hit another city go live my best life sad
My thoughts though cool
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by thatigboman: 3:08am On May 20, 2023
fawaz050:

It's possible for CBN to pay you through Remita.

I once got a cash prize from CBN for being the BGS in my department and faculty.
read me post again. I say CBN does not own any payment system, CBN only regulates payment systems.
Remita is a payment system owned by a private entity.
There was a day Road safety stopped me and asked for my drivers licence in abuja, I gave them. They say it's fake. That it's VIO that gave it to me. They took me to the their office at federal secretariat, booked me 2k fine and pointed zenith bank their to me and asked me to go their and pay the fine their through remita. I went there, they showed me the pasted procedure to pay, which I did. And went back to Road Safety, they gave me my car back and told me to vote the following day to obtain Road safety issued drivers licence, which I did. Where did CBN come in there?
Remita is the payment system used to federal civil servants.
CBN is a corporate organisation that can use remita to pay it's customers. Though I don't know about that. Just that it's possible. But from what I have read on Internet, remita is a private organisation and is not owned by CBN, that is my argument
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Goalnaldo(m): 3:20am On May 20, 2023
Maybe this is how people become money-miss-road millionaires/billionaires. I commend this officer for his honesty and sincerity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by falcon01: 5:00am On May 20, 2023
Melody5:
EFCC will still reloot the money
That's just the problem. In Nigeria ot feels stupid to be a honest law abiding citizen.
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:15am On May 20, 2023
Bfly:

And so!
Why are all these happening under his watch?

Except all the corruption news flying lately are false. Buhari is absolutely undeserving.

Meanwhile, you took that guy statement too far.
We all know millitary starts from Chief of defence staff.

The commander in Chief is ceremonial. Tinubu will be one in coming days.

You can educate me.

Who appoints the CDS? When has your own employee become greater than you the Boss?
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Iykenuwa(m): 5:22am On May 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
Emefiele and the Military are running some kind of shady deals

That was how soldiers turned his bodyguard when a court ordered his arrest

Osigwe, let shame de catch you!

What are you not putting the blame on Buhari?
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by HRMK: 5:22am On May 20, 2023
silvoclaira:
It is a gift from me to the officer.
careless and reckless talk gets you into very serious trouble!and you could hardly afford three squre meals not to talk of #sanlawyers!!
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Doctortest: 5:37am On May 20, 2023
davillian:
He even carry all him guys go vacation ……
Money from Allah…..
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Henrychukky: 5:42am On May 20, 2023
Please house can someone send me the topic how to recover money sent mistakely into another bank account, and the person has refused to send back the money,
There was a trend or topic on this, on how to recover back such money through the CBN
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:59am On May 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
Emefiele and the Military are running some kind of shady deals

That was how soldiers turned his bodyguard when a court ordered his arrest
But he can't dodge arrest forever.Hands must definitely touch him,once Buhari leaves office.
Re: Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN by Ken4Christ: 6:02am On May 20, 2023
This present government is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria. They are on a looting spree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.