Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Anti-fulani Sentiment Is Not The Way Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-fulani Sentiment Is Not The Way Forward (390 Views)

Igbophobia and Anti-igbo Sentiment Is Real / Anti-fulani Activities Have Sunk The Southwest Chances Of Presidency / Anti-fulani Campaign And The Hypocrisy Of Bishop Kukah, Prof Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-fulani Sentiment Is Not The Way Forward by Lyrics269: 9:23pm On May 19, 2023
Anti-Fulani remarks is becoming a new trend in Nigeria and as a person of fulani descent it is totally wrong. It has surpassed the normal tribalism to a form of racism and xenophobia where people view us as foreigners in our own country.
Stereotyping a whole ethnic group because of a small minority is not good for our well being.
This is a call for well meaning nigerians to look beyond the stereotype.
Re: Anti-fulani Sentiment Is Not The Way Forward by MasterJayJay: 9:42pm On May 19, 2023
I am guilty of it.

But if I see a beautiful Fulani Christian virgin woman, I fit marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-fulani Sentiment Is Not The Way Forward by LaserWr: 9:46pm On May 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:
I am guilty of it.

We will get you, and you will greatly pay for this blasphemy, you infidel.
Re: Anti-fulani Sentiment Is Not The Way Forward by Lyrics269: 9:51pm On May 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:
I am guilty of it.

Thank you for this statement. Fulani are one of the nicest people in the planet.

1 Like

Re: Anti-fulani Sentiment Is Not The Way Forward by Lyrics269: 9:52pm On May 19, 2023
LaserWr:

Stop the degradation of fulani people
Re: Anti-fulani Sentiment Is Not The Way Forward by Emma513: 8:40am On May 20, 2023
WHY DO YOU GUYS LOVE K*LLING PEOPLE AND DISTROYING FARMLAND IN THE NAME OF GRAZING?. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE SAY YOU OWN NIGERIA?. WHY DID ARMY PROTECT YOU PEOPLE WHEN COMMITING CRIME?.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-fulani Sentiment Is Not The Way Forward by lordkush: 8:53am On May 20, 2023
Lyrics269:

Thank you for this statement. Fulani are one of the nicest people in the planet.
Fulanid killed more than 80 people last week in plateau. You are not aware of this ? They play

2 Likes

Re: Anti-fulani Sentiment Is Not The Way Forward by caleboxylic: 8:54am On May 20, 2023
LaserWr:

Infidel indeed. Shut up.

What makes him an infidel? Your religion!

Brainwashed being.
Re: Anti-fulani Sentiment Is Not The Way Forward by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2023
Lyrics269:
Anti-Fulani remarks is becoming a new trend in Nigeria and as a person of fulani descent it is totally wrong. It has surpassed the normal tribalism to a form of racism and xenophobia where people view us as foreigners in our own country.
Stereotyping a whole ethnic group because of a small minority is not good for our well being.
This is a call for well meaning nigerians to look beyond the stereotype.
First off, are you fulani that lives in the bush or the one that lives in the city?

(1) (Reply)

INEC Told Us Not To Give Election Results To Agents, Another Staff Reveals / Press Release Issued In 1980 By The Defunct Nigerian Students Loan Board / Nigeria Is Under Siege, Corruption Is Winning...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.