Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika (17646 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On May 21, 2023
Porksupplyib:
Please let us stop cooking dortrines out of everything we read in the bible.
Jesus Christ warned that these doctrines and traditions we concoct are nothing but lies that drive men away from following the Truth of God as it nullifies the very power of God in the lives of those who subscribe to them rendering their worship of Him void — of no value - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

1 Like

Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On May 21, 2023
Charisma01:
The pastor is 100% correct. Worldy fashion trends has made many to see wrong as right . Even those wearing artificial hair will not make heaven.
You mean they will not enter into Pastor Rika's very own heaven, abi? undecided
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On May 21, 2023
Gospel2Day:
He is very correct.
Repent now and throw all your worldly adornments away before it is too late
Religion is a disease! undecided
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Nacson(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2023
ebubeson:
Which kind message be this?
It's hard saying; who can believe it?
It's is 100 percent true👍
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Nacson(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Religion is a disease! undecided

It's not religion, it's true
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On May 21, 2023
Nacson:
■ It's not religion, it's true
True according to whom? undecided
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Nacson(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean they will not enter into Pastor Rika's very own heaven, abi? undecided

Just repent and stop condoling sin. I wish God can open your eyes to behold impending Doom that awaits self opinionated man. I urge you to seek holy spirit. May God have mercy on us
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On May 21, 2023
Nacson:
■ Just repent and stop condoling sin. I wish God can open your eyes to behold impending Doom that awaits self opinionated man. I urge you to seek holy spirit. May God have mercy on us
Have you yourself repented? Or are you simply playing religion thinking that means you know God or His Spirit because you have a subscription to one of your churches? undecided
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:32pm On May 21, 2023
The 10 commandments is still among the old laws, and I just showed you where Jesus says we should keep the laws to make eternity, yet you prefer the words of Paul. Okay. It's your choice, I don't need to extend the argument, . I am already aware that the incorrect doctrine of Grace has spread very much, God help us all.
Porksupplyib:

Lol. You are confusing the laws with the 10 commandments.
Please don't make that mistake. They are way different.

When you say several laws still stands till date, you are very wrong. For it is written in
Romans 6:14
"For sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law. Instead, you live under the freedom of God’s grace."

A Christian is under no law but under grace. Christ has fulfilled the law with his death. It will be pure intentional slavery for a Christian to refuse the grace Christ has given him/her and decide to put him/herself under the laws.

Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Juanmike(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2023
Charisma01:
The pastor is 100% correct. Worldy fashion trends has made many to see wrong as right . Even those wearing artificial hair will not make heaven.
Who will now make heaven?
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by redsun(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2023
The country is a state of hallucination which is why people like this are relevant in society. They are the kind of people that think backwards, and have nothing but irrationality to offer.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Altern8tor: 11:22pm On May 21, 2023
BornofGod108:

WHAAT? HAVE YOU STUDIED YOUR BIBLE WELL? 2 COR : 7:1 SHOWS YOU ARE WRONG!

Follow this man of God if u want to understand the word of God clearly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqdlQ0TvtHY
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Eclement(m): 11:54pm On May 21, 2023
You dey mind that one?
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Gospel2Day: 4:10am On May 22, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=123280740] Religion is a disease!

When you die and find yourself in Hell Fire, roasting and burning you wil find out you're deceived.
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by okoroemeka(m): 6:03am On May 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Has he ever been to heaven? 🤷‍♂️
There is no logical sense in saying wearing earrings will prevent one from going to heaven. In fact, there is no evidence that heaven exists at all. Therefore, it is irrational to believe that wearing earrings will keep someone from going there.
Simple Sense, mate!

Let's break it down:
1. Wearing earrings will not keep someone from going to heaven.

2. There is no evidence that heaven exists.

3. Even if heaven exists, there is no evidence that wearing earrings would keep someone from going there.

4. There are many other things that are more important than wearing earrings that will keep someone from going to heaven.

5. Wearing earrings does not mean that someone is not a good person.
:Heaven doesn't exist! 🤷‍♂️
The kingdom of God is in the hearts of men
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Porksupplyib: 7:46am On May 22, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
The 10 commandments is still among the old laws, and I just showed you where Jesus says we should keep the laws to make eternity, yet you prefer the words of Paul. Okay. It's your choice, I don't need to extend the argument, . I am already aware that the incorrect doctrine of Grace has spread very much, God help us all.

Christ never said keep the law to make eternity. Please avoid making that mistake. If you want to know the laws, dive into the book of Leviticus. Take all the chapters one by one and then you will know the laws.

Let me drop chapter 17 for you maybe you will understand.

(LEVITICUS 17 1-14)

The LORD said to Moses,
"Speak to Aaron and his sons and to all the Israelites and say to them: `This is what the LORD has commanded:
Any Israelite who sacrifices an ox, [1] a lamb or a goat in the camp or outside of it
instead of bringing it to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting to present it as an offering to the LORD in front of the tabernacle of the LORD--that man shall be considered guilty of bloodshed; he has shed blood and must be cut off from his people.
This is so the Israelites will bring to the LORD the sacrifices they are now making in the open fields. They must bring them to the priest, that is, to the LORD, at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and sacrifice them as fellowship offerings. [2]
The priest is to sprinkle the blood against the altar of the LORD at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and burn the fat as an aroma pleasing to the LORD.
They must no longer offer any of their sacrifices to the goat idols [3] to whom they prostitute themselves. This is to be a lasting ordinance for them and for the generations to come.'
"Say to them: `Any Israelite or any alien living among them who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice
and does not bring it to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting to sacrifice it to the LORD--that man must be cut off from his people.
"`Any Israelite or any alien living among them who eats any blood--I will set my face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from his people.
For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.
Therefore I say to the Israelites, "None of you may eat blood, nor may an alien living among you eat blood."
"`Any Israelite or any alien living among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth,
because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, "You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off."

That up there 🖕 is an example of the law as regards how to make sacrifices, what to eat and what not to eat. Those were the kind of life the isrealites lived then.
But that is not the life of a Christian. Christ said in his word it is not a thing that a man eats that defiles him but that which comes from out of his mouth. Matt 15:11.

So you see my sister, Christ has died so that we may be freed from the burden of the law. No Christian should put himself under the burden again. And if you want to follow the law, don't be selective. Dive in properly grin
Start by offering burnt offering for all your sins , set up stone alters unto the Lord your God. Practice an eye for an eye. Etc. I am sure you will enjoy yourself. God bless you. grin
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Olabode211: 9:21am On May 22, 2023
You follow all of them go there?
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Charisma01: 2:43pm On May 22, 2023
Juanmike:
Who will now make heaven?

The woman who is natural
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On May 22, 2023
Charisma01:
■ The woman who is natural
This Law according to Rika abi? undecided
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Juanmike(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2023
Charisma01:

The woman who is natural
So nobody will make. Heaven chai
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Mryacks: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nwodosis:
The key to heaven is with him and that's why I believed him.

Don't mind the clown
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Zanzibar1: 6:50am On Jan 23
hfaith:
Lol, we need to be careful in prophetic ministry. That means Esther and all other women that used earrings will not make heaven. Lying spirits are worrying so many preachers.

They forget God isn't worried about one's physical appearance but rather our spiritual substance
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21
BornofGod108:

WHAAT? HAVE YOU STUDIED YOUR BIBLE WELL? 2 COR : 7:1 SHOWS YOU ARE WRONG!
so Wearing earinng contaminates the body.
You're a foolish christian enslaved to doctrines
Re: No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Apr 21
GrandFinale2021:
so Wearing earinng contaminates the body.
You're a foolish christian enslaved to doctrines
Many of these folks are mentally deluded and can't help themselves. Religion hides their kind well. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) / I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.