Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Why Does It Take NL Mods Forever To Push Posts To FP? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Does It Take NL Mods Forever To Push Posts To FP? (157 Views)

Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens / Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" / Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does It Take NL Mods Forever To Push Posts To FP? by DRPAIT123(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2023
I have been a large consumer of the posts and news on NL for several years now and I have noticed some changes in the modus operandi of the platform lately.

Take as an example, it's 7:40am and there hasn't been a new post on FP, for anyone who knows what I'm hinting at, this is a misnomer.
New posts are usually push to FP daily as early as 6:30am, or latest by 7:00am. I'm not trying to pin this on the mods but I'm only seeking to know why this is happening. Is it a change that was just incorporated? I need answers, and I'm sure I'm not the only one here.

Another part of my post is directed to know the reason why the mods sometimes push stale news articles that have happened for more than three days ago to FP. It's been happening way too often to be an oversight. This acts reeks of incompetence, esp for a forum that is serving millions of Nigerians and several other West African nationals.

This is not me apportioning blames to anyone, I'm only worried about the new state of things here. I believe the Mods and the forum owner, Seun Osewa can definitely do better than this.

I hope this gets to the constituted authorities.
Re: Why Does It Take NL Mods Forever To Push Posts To FP? by DRPAIT123(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2023
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Why Does It Take NL Mods Forever To Push Posts To FP? by eepeepook: 8:59am On May 20, 2023
Open your own forum then direct us there.

(1) (Reply)

YSL Mascara Set: Honest Review And Recommendation / How To Secure A Health Caregiver Job In Canada,salary ,requirements And More / Spyro Reveals How He Will Influence The Music Industry For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.