Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

It Is Not God; We Should Blame Ourselves – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Not God; We Should Blame Ourselves – Obasanjo (407 Views)

Census: We Keep Deceiving Ourselves – Obasanjo / We Should Blame Ourselves, If Peace Eludes Nigeria, Says Obasanjo / We Should Blame Ourselves, If Peace Eludes Nigeria, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not God; We Should Blame Ourselves – Obasanjo by Newsbest(f): 10:43am On May 20, 2023
It Is Not God; We Should Blame Ourselves – Obasanjo

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said that he believes God is a Nigerian because he allows Nigerians get away with so many ”stupid things.

Speaking at the official launch of a book in Abuja on Thursday December 1, Obasanjo said the country should blame itself for failing to use the resources given to it by God.He said;

“I believe that God is a Nigerian. Bishop Kukah may not agree with me. Because God loves us so much that we have done so many stupid things and he allowed us to get away with these stupid things.

“I sincerely hope that God’s patience has no limit of elasticity because if he does, there will soon be a day that God will say: ‘No, I have heard enough.’ And if God says he has heard enough it doesn’t matter, Musikilu can write 20 books on Lettermen and Letter women, it won’t help us.

Fetch More Details>>>.https://rovingposts.com/it-is-not-god-we-should-blame-ourselves-obasanjo/
Re: It Is Not God; We Should Blame Ourselves – Obasanjo by iammo(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2023
cool

Obasanjo's hypocrisy makes me smile

He backed less qualified Shagari, over Awolowo and Azikwe in the 70s

Backed Yaradua (RIP) / Jonathan over Donald Duke, Odili , Kwankwaso, Shekarau

He backed Atiku over Buhari knowing fully well Atiku's background

He still attempted to sell Obi over Kwankwaso, and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: It Is Not God; We Should Blame Ourselves – Obasanjo by Dreal1247: 10:57am On May 20, 2023
Obasanjo is a force to recon with. I hope and believe that the project which is being executed through him in Nigeria by the Almighty God doesn't stop halfway.
Re: It Is Not God; We Should Blame Ourselves – Obasanjo by SwissMass: 11:03am On May 20, 2023
Ok
Re: It Is Not God; We Should Blame Ourselves – Obasanjo by demmie1: 11:06am On May 20, 2023
If God has had enough with Nigeria what will he do? Will he say that's it, every body go your own way? Or will kill off all the bastard leaders and their generations?
The old timer should have concluded his sermon, but he's hypocrite, doesn't know what he's saying
Re: It Is Not God; We Should Blame Ourselves – Obasanjo by seunmsg(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2023
The same Obasanjo that served as GOC, deputy head of state, head of state and president or which one? No individual has ruled Nigeria longer than Olusegun Obasanjo so what’s he saying? He’s the number one on the list of those who ruined the country. So, what’s the hypocrite saying?

Yeah, we should blame Obasanjo and his gang of “owners of Nigeria” who greedily believe only them can dictate the direction of the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not God; We Should Blame Ourselves – Obasanjo by donbachi(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2023
Only fools will pray for Nigeria
Re: It Is Not God; We Should Blame Ourselves – Obasanjo by mycar: 11:15am On May 20, 2023
We are responsible for all our actions, no doubt about it but our leaders take the chunk of the blames. They are called leaders for a reason

(1) (Reply)

Ortom Sent Important Message To Akume / Why Government Must Increase Nigerian Workers Salary Immediately / When Will Bawa & EFCC Arrest Nyensom Wike Now? According To Some Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.