Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

mother's love is supreme. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / mother's love is supreme. (1157 Views)

Touching Pic: Mother's Love For Her Child. / How Much Can Mother's Love For Her Child Be Compared? (pic) / Great Sacrifise Of A Mother (a Mother's Love Is Forever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

mother's love is supreme. by badmrkt(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
There's an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother for her child.it can't be compared to any other earthly love.I can always depend on my mama and when it seems i'm hopeless she always say a word that'll keep me focus.when i was sick as a kid she said words and do things that will keep me back in peace.And all my childhood memories are full of the good things she did for me.
Even though i acted crazy gota thank the LORD that you made me.you never kept a secret you always stay real and i appreciate how you raised me and all the extra love that you gave me.
For a woman it ain't easy trying to raise a man,a poor single mother on welfare tell me how you did.
There's no way i can pay you back,but my plan is to show that i understand.
YOU'RE APPRECIATED.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Feelings Natural? / Dna Test Reveals That Mandela's Grandson Is Not By His Father, / Mothers And Wife's Pls I'll Lyk To Know How You Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.