Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,424 members, 7,850,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Young Upcoming Actress Bello Excel. Today Is My Birthday... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Young Upcoming Actress Bello Excel. Today Is My Birthday... (184 Views)

Today Is Art Alade's 86th Posthumous Birthday / Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) / Upcoming Actress Wears Bra And Pants To A Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Upcoming Actress Bello Excel. Today Is My Birthday... by Excelneedful(f): 11:56am On May 21, 2023
As a Very Young Upcoming female. Actress, I have Featured in some Yoruba Movies...

Today is My Birthday.. .

I give Glory to God.

My name is Bello Excel.

Below is my Profile also. On here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/7339020/excel-eniola-bello-introducing-young#down

As a Young Upcoming female. Actress, I have Featured in some Yoruba Movies...

Aduke Alagogo
You can Watch that on YouTube

Ijoba Zaazu... Stage Name : Olori Kunuwe.. You can Watch that on YouTube Ashiwaju TV.

Agedegudu :You can Watch that on YouTube Ashiwaju TV.

The Real Mr. Energy. You can Watch that on YouTube

I'm working on my own Personal Movie ..Which would be coming up Soonest.

Thanks so much to Actor Don Richard ,

Actor Daddy Alebiosu ,Actor Daddy Rowland Mr. and my Very Boss Mateez.Daddy Jide Kosoko, Mummy Shola Abinna For all Your Love and Greetings

Thanks for your nice and Sweet Words.
Could not Upload My Picture, My Picture in on My Profile..
Re: Young Upcoming Actress Bello Excel. Today Is My Birthday... by finallybusy: 12:28pm On May 21, 2023
All these thirteen year old children. Omidan, face your books.
Re: Young Upcoming Actress Bello Excel. Today Is My Birthday... by siesmyencounter: 12:36pm On May 21, 2023
Excelneedful:
As a Very Young Upcoming female. Actress, I have Featured in some Yoruba Movies...

Today is My Birthday.. .

I give Glory to God.

My name is Bello Excel.

Below is my Profile also. On here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/7339020/excel-eniola-bello-introducing-young#down

As a Young Upcoming female. Actress, I have Featured in some Yoruba Movies...

Aduke Alagogo
You can Watch that on YouTube

Ijoba Zaazu... Stage Name : Olori Kunuwe.. You can Watch that on YouTube Ashiwaju TV.

Agedegudu :You can Watch that on YouTube Ashiwaju TV.

The Real Mr. Energy. You can Watch that on YouTube

I'm working on my own Personal Movie ..Which would be coming up Soonest.

Thanks so much to Actor Don Richard ,

Actor Daddy Alebiosu ,Actor Daddy Rowland Mr. and my Very Boss Mateez.Daddy Jide Kosoko, Mummy Shola Abinna For all Your Love and Greetings

Thanks for your nice and Sweet Words.
Could not Upload My Picture, My Picture in on My Profile..

Happy Birthday to You young Lady. Bello Excel.

Though I do not know you, hearing your name For the first time ,I will check and watch the Movies You Listed.

Wishing you long life ,More Wisdom, Strength and Grace.

It's amazing you are Utilising the Natural Talents God's has Given you... With time fame will be yours..
Re: Young Upcoming Actress Bello Excel. Today Is My Birthday... by siesmyencounter: 12:40pm On May 21, 2023
finallybusy:
All these thirteen year old children. Omidan, face your books.

And your advise stopped you fTom. wishing her a Happy Birthday...

And does Acting Stops one from facing his or her books?

There are Young and Talented actress and Actresses all over the World ,She is not the onlynome and won't be the last.

Young Actress ,May the Lord Strengthen you again and also as you Make your Born Day.. Do not forget to put in. More efforts on your Studies.

God blesses U again.

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Good And Interesting Movie On Netflix / Tiger T8 High Class V2 Hd Receiver / BMF Series: All To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.