Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron (32021 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Meth Concealed In Colored Beads (Photo, Video) / NDLEA Intercepts Indonesia-bound Meth, Arrests Pastor With meth / NDLEA Intercepts Meth Consignments At Lagos Airport, Courier Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by akpascomartino: 4:13pm On May 21, 2023
panini:
I used to wonder why they keep building luxury houses daily in Lekki when people complain the country bad.
Exactly my worries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by cunny88(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2023
Pojomojo:
The problem is the Judiciary, the punishment is not stiff enough. Imagine giving someone 6 months in prison, it didn't deter him he went again for 2 years. The penalty is a slap on the wrist. Many if the drug barons in prison still control their shipment on the streets of Nigeria .I have covered drug cases in Nigeria and I talking from experience.

Solution:
1. Once caught confiscate all properties belonging to them
2. Stiffer punishment such as longer sentences
the whole system is corrupt- the judiciary, the police, the prison staff even there watch dog NDLEA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 21, 2023
Sisu23:
Why would you name a particular tribe, in your obvious assertation on this topic. When ever things go south in this country, The igbos seems to be easily targeted or blamed.

I would like to see this so Called chart tho

I never vindicated any tribe, I believe you can read and if you don't have issues with comprehension, you'd understand my comment. Stop exhibiting victim mentality because the fact casts a negative light on your own ethnic group.

Facts don't care about your feelings, man up!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by TrelloDave: 4:17pm On May 21, 2023

Zealot S67

🔋 40 hours battery life
✴️ SD CARD
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 AUX // USB
🔺 Touch Button
🔻 High Bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by donbachi(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2023
Godfullsam:

May God bless you for this 3 short but powerful words
You too
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 21, 2023
panini:
I used to wonder why they keep building luxury houses daily in Lekki when people complain the country bad.
It's very wrong to generalize... Legit businesses still run into billions and they can afford to build properties anywhere
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Emperor5(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2023
FG should have declare drug legal in Nigeria because the main cargo's that contains drug are always not check by either INDLEA nor custom.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by bionixs: 4:22pm On May 21, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
He sells articles and spare parts.
Na dem dem.
They will soon come and blame Tinubu.
Abeg, no diarrhoea mouth for my mention o!
all he should do is forfeit the stuff with his mansion. Then come and contest for president and he will be voted in
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by jaymichael(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I saw the names, na usual customers.
It is them. The developers 😜🤪

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by bionixs: 4:25pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I saw the names, na usual customers.
you are right .

In Oyo state, two suspects: Osas Susan, 35, and Thomas Biodun, 23, were arrested at Igbon, Gambari in Ogbomoso North LGA with 2.13kg cannabis while…

Not less than 628 bottles of new psychoactive substance, skuchies when operatives raided a drug joint at Idanre where four suspects were arrested. They include: Olamide Olusola, 26; Abiodun Tijjani, 21; Fatope Temidayo, 29 and Olafisoye Festus, 26. In the same vein, a suspect, Kayode Hakeem, 22, was arrested at Hawan Dawaki, Kano with 293 blocks of cannabis weighing 211.6kg.

Na dem
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2023
Sergio101:

If you later retire on this rubbbbiiisshhhh you are doing, it will really be a great shame.

Deep search..... you must really be an introvert. Media hyena.......real life minion

So much for your unborn kids

Being introverted doesn’t make doesn’t make one a loser 🧐
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Sasi54: 4:28pm On May 21, 2023
I swear that woman carry milk
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2023
CodeTemplar:
When you hear $20B remittance, this is one of they key trades. instead of the cow-centric govt to build more medical schools and larger departments to encourage useful engagement of young minds that can bring in forex, they are leaving the system in rot and try to restrict doctors, leaving us with such forex-earning elements.

Hahaha really? Where did you study your own economics?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2023
Them go don dey hail this guy Odoziaku and Odogwu up and down for village, now see 😏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by ayoaro: 4:42pm On May 21, 2023
Good one! But why is it that it's this Igbo drug baron that was quickly pushed to frontpage? NDLEA needs to parade other drug barons behind the drugs intercepted before now. If they fail to do then this act may be seen to be partial.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Yoighaman(m): 4:59pm On May 21, 2023
Godfullsam:

Even Obi was into drug. He had to quit when he lost his dad to drug rivals. There are some of his associates who are still suffering the consequences of his drug deals in prison till date.

This is a fact some of you think we don't know.

Bro. I am not here to argue about Obi or BAT, I only stated information that is publicly available and which the entire world knows, that a top politician forfeited hundreds of thousands of dollars linked to drug crimes and cartel.

How come only you, know about Obi's drug case, while BAT's is in public glare?

Anyway, may my name, your name and that of our children never be linked to drugs by God's grace. I say 'Amen'🙏🏽, I don't know about you.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Godfullsam(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2023
Yoighaman:

Bro. I am not here to argue about Obi or BAT, I only stated information that is publicly available and which the entire world knows, that a top politician forfeited hundreds of thousands of dollars linked to drug crimes and cartel.

How come only know about Obi's drug case, while BAT's is in public glare?

Anyway, may my name, your name and that of our children never be linked to drugs by God's grace. I say 'Amen'🙏🏽, I don't know about you.
A big Amen
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:08pm On May 21, 2023
The eastern pple want to bery Nigeria with drugs, yet they say we are the drug lord
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by kmaster007: 5:08pm On May 21, 2023
Wazobi
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by BABAawoo47: 5:08pm On May 21, 2023
Pojomojo:
They are mean to their domestic staffMost of the houses in Lekki are proceeds of illegal transaction. Before you buy houses in that axis investigate and re-investigate otherwise, your money go just go. Imagine buying a 4-bedroom duplex for 250m shocked
Moral of the story: Envy Nobody, cane your lane they go
i dey always supeise about the lavishness of those places, imagine 3bed rent 9m with service charge shocked
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2023
Every billionaire from east has a shady deal at some point which favoured them to get to where they are today, including that looser Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This Tinubu must be a very wicked somebody.

At least he has won the presidential election, but I still wonder why he sent Nwobodo Chidiebere,
Chioma Lucy Akuta and Charles Chinedu Ezeh
on this suicide mission.

Even if they don't have brain to understand the errand is a deadly one, why can't Tinubu pity them?
🤣 na only person wey get brain will understand
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Hotwest: 5:44pm On May 21, 2023
amnesty7:
Just to check their names.
They never disappoint.
I see other tribes there also than that one in your head
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by godofuck231: 5:48pm On May 21, 2023
Oh dear , its the flat rascals again
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by PoloG: 5:59pm On May 21, 2023
fuckuigbos:
This is what Igbos term hardwork.

Criminals claiming to be industrious and calling everyone lazy folks.

very stupid tribe ..

They are the reason Nigeriams are hated in most countries abroad..

They are a big nuisance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by favor914: 6:00pm On May 21, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
He sells articles and spare parts.
Na dem dem.
They will soon come and blame Tinubu.
Abeg, no diarrhoea mouth for my mention o!
, Racoon, PrinceofLagos
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Kingzeez10: 6:00pm On May 21, 2023
Waterlilly:
+2-34 91 - 66 59 - 4 0-0 4 = 09166594004
Ripper
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by onuman: 6:06pm On May 21, 2023
Wow; Igbo names mentioned.
Thus is hot news thread for MURIC people in the SW to caepet blackmail all Igbos as drug trafficking barons.
But the MURICS HAVE A DRUG TRAFFICKING BARON AS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TO BE SWORN IN SOON AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Bfly: 6:14pm On May 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

What of USA, Europe & Asia?

Is it also government?

Most people in Nigeria i say. So far i know only Nigeria.

Besides, It is not as if US government is perfect.
Also Ameriacan youths have more debts than their counterpart in other countries.
In Europe drug is not prevalent. So also in Asia.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by President2001(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
Escobar relative's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others / Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers / Man Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.