Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron (32027 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Meth Concealed In Colored Beads (Photo, Video) / NDLEA Intercepts Indonesia-bound Meth, Arrests Pastor With meth / NDLEA Intercepts Meth Consignments At Lagos Airport, Courier Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Levels1(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2023
chisomkachy:
NDLEA intercepts UK-bound N.5Billion worth meth, arrests baron, seals Lekki mansion

. Seizes drug consignment, military uniforms going to Borno; nabs jailbird in Adamawa

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xBfYda9ufLsSfKFfP1WuSu3qvX35xq1DP7D1dLhxJqaED5AETUXyN99jU7n7x9r2l&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz

Oh my God

Tinubu has done it again🤣

I just finished reading the contents and I'm not disappointed as usual.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Pojomojo: 3:21pm On May 21, 2023
Yoighaman:
FESTAC Town, Lagos, must dey shaa ni.

POA (Place Of Arrest): Festac.

That place na sin city, both for male and female.
Just a handful of them are importer and exporter, the remaining are illegal activities such as Yahoo, drugs and smuggling.

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by ipobarecriminals: 3:22pm On May 21, 2023
cool AMAKAs.mmkpurumiri cool Confam OBIdients cool grin Yoots cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Pojomojo: 3:23pm On May 21, 2023
Bfly:
lol. This is getting boring. The youths are still wasting anyways. NDLEA are only intercepting 1%. The 99% are in every corner of the street. No praise. We bankroll NDLEA to do it.

We can't keep fighting symptoms.
The government are the reason most people resort to drugs.
How do you cut a tree, do you start from the branches or go for the root.

If you start the fight on the streets, you will not achieve anything meaningful, but if you go for the barons (suppliers) the supply to the street will reduce drastically. Think!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by 1972xy: 3:24pm On May 21, 2023
This has always being their trade mark. We know whom they are. If their master can be detained in Uk airport and their oga at the top can be arrested and jailed for organ harvesting . Then, what are we talking about?
That's has always being their trade mark.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Becomrichn: 3:25pm On May 21, 2023
tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by AImiron: 3:25pm On May 21, 2023
Generalwoodzz:
Idanre where four suspects were arrested. They include: Olamide Olusola, 26; Abiodun Tijjani, 21; Fatope Temidayo, 29; Agba Obi, 30 and Olafisoye Festus, 26. In the same vein, a suspect, Kayode Hakeem, 22, was arrested at Hawan Dawaki, Kano with 293 blocks of cannabis weighing 211.6kg.

In [i]other news: I'm actively searching for a LinkedIn account to buy. WhatsApp me with the number on my signature if you have got any[/i]
weyreh go dig history what's my own, cry harder na you dem go catch next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Eriokanmi: 3:26pm On May 21, 2023
Yoighaman:

Which government? The one to be headed by a man who forfeited $650K linked to the same drugs/cartel, or another government? I am asking for a friend who is confused.
grin. To be headed is different from being headed pls take note

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by nedekid: 3:27pm On May 21, 2023
panini:
I used to wonder why they keep building luxury houses daily in Lekki when people complain the country bad.
My brother, I wonder. When you hear the prices fear will catch you.
Meanwhile, one wonders how they make the money.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by TUTU147: 3:27pm On May 21, 2023
The rate at which nigerians go to get money is terrible,drugs is a crime against humanity.Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by aspabay(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2023
I say this all the time, 90% of Igbo "businessmen" are into drugs. The other 10% are looking at means to go into drugs.

Yet they will be all over SM shouting drug baron up an down.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Pojomojo: 3:27pm On May 21, 2023
Bfly:
lol. This is getting boring. The youths are still wasting anyways. NDLEA are only intercepting 1%. The 99% are in every corner of the street. No praise. We bankroll NDLEA to do it.

We can't keep fighting symptoms.
The government are the reason most people resort to drugs.
How do you cut a tree, do you start from the branches or go for the root.

If you start the fight on the streets, you will not achieve anything meaningful, but if you go for the barons (suppliers) the supply to the street will reduce drastically and eradicating it completely. Think!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Godfullsam(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2023
donbachi:
Envy no one

May God bless you for this 3 short but powerful words

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by blacksam01: 3:29pm On May 21, 2023
Drug trade led majorly by the igbo tribe is bad for the health of the people and keeps them unstable and impoverish...

yahoo led majorly by the yoruba tribe is bad to the ppl, it rips innocent person of all their hard earn monies from which mnay of dem wont recover again

Ritualistic operation led majorly by the Yoruba tribe is bad for the people it leads them to straight death...

lesson all vices are bad n do non is badder than the other...if u doubt it ask families who lost their child to rituals..thry would hv preffered sh/he is alive but only hooked on drugs which they will fight and ween him/her from it

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by unclejb2(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2023
Why is Marwa arresting Tinubu's boys upandan?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Melonsmasher: 3:30pm On May 21, 2023
567 million naira drug worth shocked
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by TUTU147: 3:31pm On May 21, 2023
panini:
I used to wonder why they keep building luxury houses daily in Lekki when people complain the country bad.
They are mostly drug dealers, ritualist, politicians,oil bunkers, illegal miners,occultic people.The wicked ones are ruling presently.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Otuegbe: 3:31pm On May 21, 2023
their oga is our president,
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Levels1(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2023
This is unacceptable

It is total blackmail

This people are hardworking tribe

They are Rich with legit business

They are the most successful business oriented entity

I guess it should be a mixup, maybe is Tinubu they intend writing and not the names from the dot region.

I doubt if there's anyone from that side who can make it without having blood money as I'm yet to see just one.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by TUTU147: 3:33pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I saw the names, na usual customers.
It involve all tribe in nigeria, though Igbos and yorubas are majority.One thing about drugs business is that poor man don't deal on it.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by oyebanji44: 3:33pm On May 21, 2023
Yes, you are correct , you see that word corruption has been a thorn in our flesh and no one wants to fight or change it...

For now, l don't even see any Nigerian that got his wealth as result of natural hard work or inheritance. .Normally ,let us not encourage crime because of the stigma it carries with it.

OneCandleAway:

But the people glorify wealth without hardwork

No good reward for hard work in Nigeria. The big men that steal get away with it. Obviously the whole society will be corrupt
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by TUTU147: 3:34pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This Tinubu must be a very wicked somebody.

At least he has won the presidential election, but I still wonder why he sent Nwobodo Chidiebere,
Chioma Lucy Akuta and Charles Chinedu Ezeh
on this suicide mission.

Even if they don't have brain to understand the errand is a deadly one, why can't Tinubu pity on them?
You might be right because all the tribes in nigeria are involved in this
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
He sells articles and spare parts.
Na dem dem.
They will soon come and blame Tinubu.
Abeg, no diarrhoea mouth for my mention o!
I'm wondering if there is any need for a menttion since yours is a case of diarrhoea in the brain
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by jayAjoku(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

No wonder the "land of rising sun wailers" people see nothing wrong in pushing white power. Anybody with an iota of sense knows that hard drugs kill.

EZEH claims he's a businessman and deals in articles in Onitsha, ANAMBRA State but investigations reveal he lived with his wife and children in London until 10th December 2022 when he fled to Nigeria after his involvement in a drug related offence in the UK.
he’s a runner he’s a track star 💫 🤣😂🤣
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Blaze14k: 3:37pm On May 21, 2023
zangaozanga:
why always them, the most hardworking tribe in the world,awon developer

Buh you guys are cowards always leaking fulani ass.. make tinubu Bleep up u go know who be ur fada
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Gaabasky: 3:39pm On May 21, 2023
And Tinubu is their drugs master.

This was swiftly followed by series of follow-up operations that led to the arrest of a freight agent, Nwobodo Chidiebere; a female suspect, Chioma Lucy Akuta and ultimately the drug lord behind the shipment, Charles Chinedu Ezeh, who was arrested at Sotel Suites, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos on Thursday 18th May.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Yoighaman(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
grin. To be headed is different from being headed pls take note

cheesy

OK o.

"to be headed" will be replaced with "being headed" in a couple of days time.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by vertueptime: 3:40pm On May 21, 2023
chisomkachy:
NDLEA intercepts UK-bound N.5Billion worth meth, arrests baron, seals Lekki mansion

. Seizes drug consignment, military uniforms going to Borno; nabs jailbird in Adamawa

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xBfYda9ufLsSfKFfP1WuSu3qvX35xq1DP7D1dLhxJqaED5AETUXyN99jU7n7x9r2l&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz

Na them always them
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Ijaya123: 3:41pm On May 21, 2023
His kinsmen are plenty here calling Tinubu drug lord when infact they are the real drug merchants

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual / Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration / Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.