Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron (32005 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Meth Concealed In Colored Beads (Photo, Video) / NDLEA Intercepts Indonesia-bound Meth, Arrests Pastor With meth / NDLEA Intercepts Meth Consignments At Lagos Airport, Courier Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Bfly: 3:42pm On May 21, 2023
Pojomojo:
How do you cut a tree, do you start from the branches or go for the root.

If you start the fight on the streets, you will not achieve anything meaningful, but if you go for the barons (suppliers) the supply to the street will reduce drastically and eradicating it completely. Think!

Maybe if the government educate the people properly(improve school curriculum) , give the youth environment to strive and provide employment. Many won't even think of drugs.
And most drug baron won't be able to strive.

Yet, most drug baron and retailers within the country give commission to the so called NDLEA.

Remove "completely" from that comment. E get why!
For every drug baron arrested 2 others arise.
Not even jail term could stop drug barons.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Assurance2023: 3:43pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This Tinubu must be a very wicked somebody.

At least he has won the presidential election, but I still wonder why he sent Nwobodo Chidiebere,
Chioma Lucy Akuta and Charles Chinedu Ezeh
on this suicide mission.

Even if they don't have the brain to understand the errand is a deadly one, why can't Tinubu pity on them?

How do you feel after dishing out this trash?
You're such a disgrace and you need a brain surgery

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by PHZADDY1(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2023
Generalwoodzz:
Idanre where four suspects were arrested. They include: Olamide Olusola, 26; Abiodun Tijjani, 21; Fatope Temidayo, 29; Agba Obi, 30 and Olafisoye Festus, 26. In the same vein, a suspect, Kayode Hakeem, 22, was arrested at Hawan Dawaki, Kano with 293 blocks of cannabis weighing 211.6kg.

In [i]other news: I'm actively searching for a LinkedIn account to buy. WhatsApp me with the number on my signature if you have got any[/i]
legit account DM me...07030355390
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
He sells articles and spare parts.
Na dem dem.
They will soon come and blame Tinubu.
Abeg, no diarrhoea mouth for my mention o!

No diarrhea, I promise.

I only wanna ask you to PHUCKING READ THE WHOLE DAMN POST!

It's a complete ''Federal Character'' List up there!

All Nigeria is represented.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by GeneralPula: 3:44pm On May 21, 2023
Dubetex96:

nobody is blaming Tinubu rather he is being regarded as another Pablo Escobar in Nigeria shikina
Regarded by who?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by GeneralPula: 3:45pm On May 21, 2023
Bfly:
lol. This is getting boring. The youths are still wasting anyways. NDLEA are only intercepting 1%. The 99% are in every corner of the street. No praise. We bankroll NDLEA to do it.

We can't keep fighting symptoms.
The government are the reason most people resort to drugs.
What of USA, Europe & Asia?

Is it also government?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Sisu23: 3:48pm On May 21, 2023
techbroX:
Wow, drug business is actually a big industry! The way these guys are always getting caught calls for deeper investigation...

While I know that people from ALL Nigerian tribes are into drugs, Igbos mostly top the charts when it comes to drug business. There is a need for us to change our value system in Nigeria cos this is bad for the image of country.

Why would you name a particular tribe, in your obvious assertation on this topic. When ever things go south in this country, The igbos seems to be easily targeted or blamed.

I would like to see this so Called chart tho.

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Creamypie(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

At least he has won the presidential election, but I still wonder why he sent Nwobodo Chidiebere,
on this suicide mission.

Even if they don't have brain to understand the errand is a deadly one, why can't Tinubu pity on them?
so so bad. Though, all major tribes are represented, but on the placard, its listed like this .....Tribe:igbo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Agugbadin: 3:49pm On May 21, 2023
panini:
I used to wonder why they keep building luxury houses daily in Lekki when people complain the country bad.
Anambra men and women and drug trafficking are like 5 and 6. Sadly they call it business.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Godfullsam(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2023
Allisgud:
This one go succeed now,go begin answer nedu tywan,he deals in all Toyota spare parts

grin grin grin grin

Import and export grin

Nonsense people

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by BrutusOj(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2023
95 percent of those who commented above didn't read the main post but the heading alone. Drug dealers are from the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria, Hausa/Fulanis deal on tramadol and cannabis sativa, Yorubas deal on Cannabis mostly while Igbos who are always chasing big money deal on meth and other expensive drugs for export. I can now conclude that the problem of Nigeria is the major ethnic groups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Agugbadin: 3:50pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I saw the names, na usual customers.

You are right. Same tribe,same state.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:52pm On May 21, 2023
The one for ikorodu... Them never tell us the owner oooo...

The are catching people.... the grand patron.... nko. eheeeeee

Its only Maruwa... that knows the owner oooooo!!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Godfullsam(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2023
Yoighaman:

Which government? The one to be headed by a man who forfeited $650K linked to the same drugs/cartel, or another government? I am asking for a friend who is confused.

Even Obi was into drug. He had to quit when he lost his dad to drug rivals. There are some of his associates who are still suffering the consequences of his drug deals in prison till date.

This is a fact some of you think we don't know.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by lolu2019: 3:54pm On May 21, 2023
Pojomojo:
How do you cut a tree, do you start from the branches or go for the root.

If you start the fight on the streets, you will not achieve anything meaningful, but if you go for the barons (suppliers) the supply to the street will reduce drastically. Think!
very wrong.grassroot is key.when the grassroot is well organized.no one will go into illegal business.it is very simple.if u graduate,get a job and a house straight.when u r sure of ur future.no one will tempt u into drugs.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Konjiboii: 3:55pm On May 21, 2023
Damn, Walter and Jesse stay cooking.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by tyinfinity: 3:57pm On May 21, 2023
Eze is a big drug lord .see his mansion in lekki
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by RecentHistory: 3:59pm On May 21, 2023
NDLEA don nearly catch Obidients finish. How many will now remain to recover Obi's manhood?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by millionboi2: 4:00pm On May 21, 2023
aspabay:
I say this all the time, 90% of Igbo "businessmen" are into drugs. The other 10% are looking at means to go into drugs.

Yet they will be all over SM shouting drug baron up an down.
you dey craze
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by RecentHistory: 4:00pm On May 21, 2023
IJEYdiamond:
The one for ikorodu... Them never tell us the owner oooo...

The are catching people.... the grand patron.... nko. eheeeeee

Its only Maruwa... that knows the owner oooooo!!

They will still kill your husband for drugs. Let's see if Igbo customs will allow you to inherit property after drinking corpse water.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by vickydevoka(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2023
panini:
I used to wonder why they keep building luxury houses daily in Lekki when people complain the country bad.
You can't build such amount with Nigeria salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Jostoman: 4:03pm On May 21, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Na dem dem.
the yoruba suspect in the story are more than 6 suspect but the hatred in your brain will only make you to see only igbo name there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Umunze1stSon(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Na dem dem.
They use it as a font to cover their shady business.

They start a business, within two years they "have blown" - exponential blowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Konjiboii: 4:06pm On May 21, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Na dem dem.

Your BAT is trying to cut ties and disassociate himself with his fellow patrons. keep playing like you don't know what all this is. There's no way an Igbo kingpin will be in almighty Lagos without the boss of all bosses permission.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Jostoman: 4:09pm On May 21, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Na dem dem.
yes o, i also saw some igbo name like thomas Abiodun, Olamide olusola, Olafisoye. grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Justiceleague1: 4:09pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

on this suicide mission.

Even if they don't have brain to understand the errand is a deadly one, why can't Tinubu pity on them?
fuckuigbos:
Ndi hardworking tribe shamelessly pushing drugs and terming it hardwork.
South Africans were right, All the Igbos in South Africa are drug pushers.

Igbos why do you folks love crime? I have never seen any Igbo man who hasn't done one unholy stuff to make money.
These same criminals see Ghanaians, South Africans, Kenyans, Akwa Ibomites, Yorubas and other tribes in the whole world as lazy people. They are the only industrious people.
Shame no dey catch una?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by Ancestorzee: 4:10pm On May 21, 2023
Na dem!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by cunny88(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2023
techbroX:
Wow, drug business is actually a big industry! The way these guys are always getting caught calls for deeper investigation...

While I know that people from ALL Nigerian tribes are into drugs, Igbos mostly top the charts when it comes to drug business. There is a need for us to change our value system in Nigeria cos this is bad for the image of country.

The big guns usually bribe their way out and return to the 'business'
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron by occfx: 4:11pm On May 21, 2023
chisomkachy:
NDLEA intercepts UK-bound N.5Billion worth meth, arrests baron, seals Lekki mansion

. Seizes drug consignment, military uniforms going to Borno; nabs jailbird in Adamawa

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xBfYda9ufLsSfKFfP1WuSu3qvX35xq1DP7D1dLhxJqaED5AETUXyN99jU7n7x9r2l&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz

May 29 no far again, they will come out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ / Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers / 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.