Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants (12553 Views)

Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again / Orji Kalu Begs Aggrieved APC Members In Abia, Says APC The South East's Future / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by Racoon(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2023
cheesy So that Nigeria have another rubberstamped NASS?
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by RealEzee(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2023
Hhansome:
Isn't this anti party?

Are you gon tell me that this drunk is greater than the supreme party?
ansu fati ni grin
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by SHINJACRUSADER: 10:11am On May 22, 2023
This foolish drunker wike
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by Nahunger(m): 10:12am On May 22, 2023
Wowu
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by OfoIgbo: 10:14am On May 22, 2023
Acekidc4:
Wike the Wicked, I agree with you Sir................. Tinubu Choice is the Best...........he knows how to Choose Competent Fellows.

Exatly the way he chose Buhari for Nigeria.

That is the level of competence you guys deserve
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by iammo(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2023
Wike ... Kwankwaso and Obi are PDP's nightmare

Haba make them pity PDP
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by mortalincarnate(f): 10:15am On May 22, 2023
I don’t like Wicked Wike for anything
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by blaise26abj(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2023
Wetin concern this one with APC internal politics ? If anything , APC should avoid this traitor else he will serve them the same breakfast as PDP .
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by MrUchenna1(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2023
The biggest misconception people have about this man is that he is cleverly stupid.
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by Nicenixon: 10:19am On May 22, 2023
Wike una don star, but it is high time you kept mute okay.
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2023
It is not antiparty, it is speaking the reality, power to the south for the next 8years.

Hhansome:
Isn't this anti party?

Are you gon tell me that this drunk is greater than the supreme party?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by Dee60: 10:28am On May 22, 2023
The President can now hand-pick the Senate Leader and even handpick the CJN!

What kind of monarchial democracy are we practicing?

Why dont we elect kings instead of wasting time to elect presidents?

Shame.
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by Chucks13: 10:28am On May 22, 2023
I know it is Akpabio choice that is annoying them but they can't do anything about it SS delivered and they must get something that is politics so those who chose to be searching Internet for insults, abuse, tribal hatred can carry on, it's a choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by ipobarecriminals: 10:29am On May 22, 2023
cool WIKE minister of ND grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by Bigredmachine: 10:33am On May 22, 2023
Same Woke that could not respect Atikus decision
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by Gucciswaz: 10:34am On May 22, 2023
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by favor914: 10:40am On May 22, 2023
harmless011:
What a country!, an arm of government that supposed to be independent.
Our democracy is quite bizarre.
So encouraging two independent arms of government to work together is now a bad thing?

Confused pained Obidient.

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by favor914: 10:41am On May 22, 2023
Gucciswaz:
wetin wike a PDP man dy find for inside APC government
Doesn’t pdp have legislators in the National Assembly?

Or in your misconstrued imagination, Nigeria is a one party country?

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by Otunski: 10:45am On May 22, 2023
It's only in Africa politics an elected president will sit and decides who should be leader of a legislative Arm of the govt in a supposed ideal of separation of powers and one useless Goat will be saying they should respect his choice of Senate presidency. Quite absurd.
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by favor914: 10:46am On May 22, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Exatly the way he chose Buhari for Nigeria.

That is the level of competence you guys deserve
So you claim you practice democracy in your country, and it is because of President Buhari that you are still in poverty?

Your state & Local Government couldn’t get you out of penury, despite sharing money with the Federal Government every month?

It is only the President Buhari’s responsibility to get you lazy Thing out of penury?

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by Arabk25: 10:50am On May 22, 2023
Shigishege2:
But this wike really do the obidiotts bad thing oo.
The heavy blow still dey pain them for face. Always crying up and down. lipsrsealed
Infact they never recovered from the injury. grin cool

How him take do them strong thing please explain
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by favor914: 10:51am On May 22, 2023
Otunski:
It's only in Africa politics an elected president will sit and decides who should be leader of a legislative Arm of the govt in a supposed ideal of separation of powers and one useless Goat will be saying they should respect his choice of Senate presidency. Quite absurd.
Man you know nothing about politics, na United States of America system we dey copy, he doesn’t decide, he has a choice who his party may want, Bola Tinubu did not select Akpabio, he was presented to Tinubu by his colleagues.
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by mayo47(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2023
Nigerians no longer have a democracy and a country again. Why should an executive president impose or influence legislative leaders. BTW, I think the Chief Judge of the state should be appointed by the Chief Justice of the federation and not the state government. We only have a seperation of power on paper. In reality, no seperation of power/checks and balances exist.

Say NO to Rubber Stamp People Representatives

Acekidc4:
Wike the Wicked, I agree with you Sir................. Tinubu Choice is the Best...........he knows how to Choose Competent Fellows.
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by DMerciful(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2023
Wike cannot become president, he fights everyone and talk too much
Slurity:
Call him any name you like. He is contributing to national growth and unity than the whole PDP and LP currently. That is the altitude of someone that can become president one day, not those always fighting people and creating enemies for themselves.
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by favor914: 10:53am On May 22, 2023
mayo47:
Nigerians no longer have a democracy and a country again. Why should an executive president impose or influence legislative leaders. BTW, I think the Chief Judge of the state should be appointed by the Chief Justice of the federation and not the state government. We only have a seperation of power on paper. In reality, no seperation of power/checks and balances exist.

Say NO to Rubber Stamp People Representatives

Your wailing hasn’t started yet, your biased ignorance will not allow you benefit from the fruits of your so called democrazy.
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by Maski87: 10:55am On May 22, 2023
Shigishege2:
But this wike really do the obidiotts bad thing oo.
The heavy blow still dey pain them for face. Always crying up and down. lipsrsealed
Infact they never recovered from the injury. grin cool
No be obedients only, I hope after that old man takes over on may 29,1 dollar will be 10 naira and if you go market 1000naira will buy 1 goat,bro na after may 29 some of you will realize how good Buhari was.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by mayo47(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2023
Please tell me if what i said is incorrect. Lets have an educated argument/debate instead of making bogus/vague statement

NB: I assume you have the ability to comprehend the above statement tho! Well, I just might be wrong

favor914:
Your wailing hasn’t started yet, your biased ignorance will not allow you benefit from the fruits of your so called democrazy.
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by cardoctor(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2023
Why should a Governor beg?
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by 123yes(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2023
Some of you have no work and the #100 data you managed to buy instead of using it to read or learn things that will better your life you used it to insult Obi. Remember he is somebody's father. He is a billionaire. His generation will never be poor. Who is you father? Some of you, your father is doing nothing. All the responsibility fall on your mother who is doing manial job to take care of the family including you. Pray that God will give you Obi kind of Grace.
Re: 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2023
see who dey talk....
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheists, Too, Deserve Buhari's Cabinet Appointments / 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate / Nigeria’s Election Highlights Anglo-american Missteps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.