Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) (62440 Views)

I Spent Just N7.1m On My Br€asts Implants — Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika / CEO Of CUBANA Prays As He Has Lunch With His Two Managers- PICTURES / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by IgboSomalia: 6:47pm On May 22, 2023
BennyDGreat:
Hahaha did I see 2 peppered snails at 31,000 on that receipt ABI na my eyes?

Be like na the price dey pepper your eye o.

Me sef, the price comot water for my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by moshino(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2023
nairalander2020:
She is now a verified millionaire so she deserve it.

How did you verify it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by obinna58(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2023
It have begun
Olosho
We’ll now be hearing about her on steady basis
Guinness never even certify her self-acclaimed record
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by IMASTEX: 6:47pm On May 22, 2023
Sucre6:

Hilder give relationship advice

The face of hilder boyfriend finally unveiled

After small time

Uproar as hilder and boyfriend unfollow each other In Instagram
E go plenty but lemme stop here
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
grin grin you don sabi them well well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Marketings47: 6:47pm On May 22, 2023
Just like that
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Lovenorth: 6:49pm On May 22, 2023
This girl is overrating herself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by YemyTemmy: 6:49pm On May 22, 2023
I unfollowed her immediately I learnt she didn't cook beans as part of her meals.....imagine cooking for over 100hrs and she couldn't think of beans...she is just shallow sha

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Tzar(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2023
Her money, her life!
With this aggresive attention seeking by her, looks like she is trying to nail a high value man.
But all these social media presence and attention seeking doesn’t make her a high value woman or wife material tho!
Character, humility, purity, youth, being reserved and homeliness are fundamentals to a woman being high value or wife material.
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r77qFawH718

Hilda Baci spends over N1.1m for lunch with her besties.

Take a listen!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 22, 2023
mytime24:
Shey we follow eat ?
So wetin concern us wit d receipt embarassed

I wonder oo. Dem chop for their belle carry the receipt for social media grin

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by sisisioge: 6:52pm On May 22, 2023
Them well done o....atleast them plenty. E for break my heart to hear say cook go carry one friend go eat 1.1m NGN food. Anyways, na mini party to celebrate her success.
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by gly2ken: 6:55pm On May 22, 2023
Female bestie hmmm, abi na.......

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Ever8090: 6:55pm On May 22, 2023
OptimumLui:
Congratulations, the God wey do your own go do am for me too.

Thanks and God bless.
go cook for 19 days too....that was how God did her own...
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by HRMK: 6:59pm On May 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
More pics...
why should that bother anyone?is it not her money?she should be free with it!
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 22, 2023
This girl is a bad influence on the young girls

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by tohewob: 6:59pm On May 22, 2023
Who really pay she or daddy
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by atheistandproud(m): 7:02pm On May 22, 2023
APCNig:
Sex sells. Even me and several of my co-sinners here still but sex regularly

Facts
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Kobicove(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2023
mytime24:
Shey we follow eat ?

grin

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Counterfeit: 7:04pm On May 22, 2023
Ashawo na Ashawo, no matter what you drive

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Quebec91(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2023
cheesy
mytime24:
Shey we follow eat ?
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Quebec91(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2023
cheesy
pyyxxaro:
I just showed this receipt to my Landlord, immediately he saw it , he started crying, begging me not to pay my rent again …

Thanks Hilda, more grease to your KPEK cool
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by MOVIC6: 7:04pm On May 22, 2023
I don't know buh this lady no get sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Alliswell248: 7:10pm On May 22, 2023
Pharaohny:
To the mod that push this nonsense to the front page you are a GLORIFIED WEREY.
shocked cool tongue tongue undecided embarassed shocked

Honestly....the mod deserve Cain.
What's our business?
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Angrygoat: 7:10pm On May 22, 2023
While her father is ugly and sells cement asa salesman. Him daughter na olosho

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by CSTRR: 7:11pm On May 22, 2023
Even dangote is not that wasteful.

What a turn off.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by TheMostComplex1: 7:12pm On May 22, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Shiiooor! She no fit cook for her friends ?

Food wey she cook to break record, she no fit cook to breakfriend list? I am sure bad belle Sidon chow with her.

You just mirrored my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by CSTRR: 7:12pm On May 22, 2023
HRMK:
why should that bother anyone?is it not her money?she should be free with it!
A girl that is not on the ranking of any rich list squander away 1 million on a single meal, and you think it's her money?

She can never spend her money that way.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by MOVIC6: 7:13pm On May 22, 2023
Was she not supposed to cook delicacies for this so called friends and are these so called friends not supposed to talk sense into her

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by kaludestiny10(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2023
The paper wan resemble bet9ja slip. Anyway, she is made already so she can afford to spend the money as it pleases her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jamie Foxx Drives Tank SUV To A Club (Photos) / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos / Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.