Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ (17386 Views)

11:00am Video Of Supporters In Teslim Balogun Stadium Awaiting Tinubu / Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) / Over 300 APC Reps Members Awaiting Tinubu’s Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2023
M
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by Reportupdate: 11:15am On May 22, 2023
Davido Celebrate with Manchester City Win, After Puma sent Private Jet to Pick him

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGVt7KoXCV0

Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by obi4eze(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2023
grin

Magic wand of narcotics.

1 Like

Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by Father4all: 11:19am On May 22, 2023
He won't fullfill any
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by BABYBULLETIN: 11:19am On May 22, 2023
Mandate to magic wand
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by Tareq1105: 11:20am On May 22, 2023
Rejina:
It's not magic if he knows how to go about it. Thats why we need to vote for intellectuals, not old men

Tinubu is smarter, and his brain is sharper than Obi dull brain.

1 Like

Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by tabaralph: 11:24am On May 22, 2023
Rejina:
It's not magic if he knows how to go about it. Thats why we need to vote for intellectuals, not old men
Tinubu is old but surrounded by intellectuals
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by IVORY2009(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2023
Diligent1:
I believe in the government of Tinubu, he surprised me when he was a governor of Lagos State. In VI, there used to be a big flood from the ocean whenever it rained which led to destruction of many properties.

This problem was supposed to be tackled by federal government, but Asiwaju took it upon himself and invite international experts to solve the problem despite being denied allocation from federal government.
This is the type of intellectual personality we need as a president.

😂
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by almarthins(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2023
Islie:

A head of Monday’s inauguration of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the 16th president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, experts and stakeholders in critical…

https://dailytrust.com/6-top-sectors-awaiting-tinubus-magic-wand/

Nigerians should expect no magic, na another woe dey load so o

1 Like

Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by Phantom233: 12:13pm On May 22, 2023
What of CENSUS were Buhari don siphon the initial 800billion allocated for the project only to release 200billion for training. Before transfering of power to his stooge.
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by DrMuzungu(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2023
There is no magic. Less theft and embezzlement and Nigeria will thrive. I say "less" instead of "no" because we all know people will always try.
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by tolexy007(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2023
i wish Him well
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by Menclothing: 12:34pm On May 22, 2023
President elect give each state 4billion to invest in 3 agricultural products each that can feed the whole nation and remain for export

Each state have different potentials let’s see the lazy once

Each state should join it with private partnership of investing 5/20 billion

Create effect way of harvest distribution
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by KondemNG: 12:49pm On May 22, 2023
Okay na......

Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by opera1(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2023
englishmart:
He has less than 6 months before he will be deposed by the court.

Keep dreaming...
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by DaTruths: 1:06pm On May 22, 2023
Reportbutton:
Headless mob will cry throughout today, tinubu will be your president for the next 4/8 years, so if you want to wail, your wailing will last 4/8 years from now...
Jagaban the IPOB Slayer. grin cheesy

That's not what matters.

What matters is Good leadership.

All these IPOB Will cry and whatnots doesn't really matter. Let's be sensible.
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by Epedure: 1:41pm On May 22, 2023
drizslim:
The only Man that has a midas touch to revamp the Economy is Peter Obi.. Tinubu is jus a dead featherweight

Obi would have been the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by COMPAQ(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2023
Islie:

A head of Monday’s inauguration of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the 16th president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, experts and stakeholders in critical…

https://dailytrust.com/6-top-sectors-awaiting-tinubus-magic-wand/

Last I saw, diesel is N630 in Lagos!! Not sure of the N800 you are quoting
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by smileyoo: 2:26pm On May 22, 2023
nairalanda1:
Anyone taking over Nigeria has to do the following

1.Remove fuel subsides

2.Improve our tax to gdp ratio beyond the laughable 8.1% it is

3.Fix the railways. Fix all of them. Take loans from China if need be.

4.Really fight corruption.
you didn't mention insecurities across the nation.
without security and peaceful environment, all the above mentioned, can never be actualized.
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:07pm On May 22, 2023
Diligent1:
I believe in the government of Tinubu, he surprised me when he was a governor of Lagos State. In VI, there used to be a big flood from the ocean whenever it rained which led to destruction of many properties.

This problem was supposed to be tackled by federal government, but Asiwaju took it upon himself and invite international experts to solve the problem despite being denied allocation from federal government.
This is the type of intellectual personality we need as a president.

Thank you for bringing this up.

I had totally forgotten about it until my sibling brought it up in one of our discussions.

This Bar Beach overflow from the Atlantic Ocean was a serious menace in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

Everywhere in VI flooded back then.

I give Tinubu kudos for that
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 22, 2023
Power is the major problem. If he solves Power problem which I doubt he will, I will forgive him for becoming an unconstitutional president
Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by motih35295(m): 4:25am On May 23, 2023
Hisense Double door fridge for sale
Location PH
Good condition

Re: 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ by Karlifate: 3:18pm On May 24, 2023
Agriculture, Health, Education, ASSU Strike, Buhari projects etc.

No Oil & Gas

Very laughable. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Approves Free Ride On Abuja Metro Rail Till December 31 / Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply / LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.