Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In (927 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi / EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by Heisyoungjohn: 10:29am On May 22, 2023
It is unconstitutional to swear in Bola Ahmed Tinubu who did not meet the 25% spread requirement in the FCT on the 29th of May 2023. Nigerians should know that democracy will be undermined and the constitution breached if this happens.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by iammo(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2023
So who should be sworn in?!

Obi?! 🤭😁

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by fuckJones(f): 10:31am On May 22, 2023
let me ask you this question, is fct a state?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:33am On May 22, 2023
Ok. We will work on that

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by Parachoko: 10:35am On May 22, 2023
Heisyoungjohn:
It is unconstitutional to swear in Bola Ahmed Tinubu who did not meet the 25% spread requirement in the FCT on the 29th of May 2023. Nigerians should know that democracy will be undermined and the constitution breached if this happens.
These one still dey live in the past grin

Is so funny urchins like you will want us to believe the 2007 Presidential Election wey INEC no get result is better than the 2023 Presidential Election even you can see your polling unit result right now if you want.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by muykem: 10:38am On May 22, 2023
IPOB members can no longer manage their frustration and disappointment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by Jogs1900: 10:42am On May 22, 2023
You are still here?
Move on and strategise for 2027.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by DMerciful(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2023
Use your head! If you allow them to rig this election successfully, they'd rig 2027 successfully!
Jogs1900:
You are still here?
Move on and strategise for 2027.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by APCNig: 10:59am On May 22, 2023
Heisyoungjohn:

You go just die over nothing

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by REDshouse(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2023
APCNig:

You go just die over nothing
why are u like this now, can't you just for the sake of Obi move on with your life,

....Nigeria will be great with or without U or Obi

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by Nobody: 11:12am On May 22, 2023
Heisyoungjohn:
Don't worry your papa will be sworn in werey

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by Nobody: 11:13am On May 22, 2023
muykem:
They will go back to killing themselves like animals after 29th May

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by Phantom233: 11:17am On May 22, 2023
We should hold the judiciary responsible peraventure this country burns.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by yarimo(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2023
Heisyoungjohn:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 22, 2023
You have lawyers in court, ask yourself why they didn't make this request. It's because they know the judges will burst into hysterical laughter. You people have no idea how foolish and ignorant you sound saying this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by GEJDHERO: 1:06pm On May 22, 2023
muykem:
point of correction...OBIDIENTS not IPOB......U guys always use IPOB to satisfy your warped conscience

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by DaTruths: 1:47pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:

Go and ask 1999 constitution that question, not Op. He wasn't the one that made the law.

Tinubu is an illegitimate president elect.

But nothing concerns me shaa, it is obidients and Mikano fools that allowed APC to be playing them like game I blame grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by fuckJones(f): 1:49pm On May 22, 2023
DaTruths:

Go and ask 1999 constitution that question, not Op. He wasn't the one that made the law.

Tinubu is an illegitimate president elect.

But nothing concerns me shaa, it is obidients and Mikano fools that allowed APC to be playing them like game I blame grin
stop masturbating and answer my question, is FCT a state?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by BigYash: 1:50pm On May 22, 2023
On that date may 29th,go abuja go stop them.. Blike say you never know say this country is corrupt,and the judiciary worst when it comes to corruption.. Na democracy you dey talk about. Demo-fire!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by DaTruths: 9:03pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
stop masturbating and answer my question, is FCT a state?

What has your question got to the with the Constitution, answer your question yourself.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shouldn't Be Sworn In by enemybulldozer(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
Stop beating about the bush.. The big question is, did the nigerian constitution say what the Op quoted?

(1) (Reply)

7.5% VAT On Petrol / Tinubu Government Will Favour Me & My Family / Igbo Solution To Numerous Anti lgbo Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.