Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,622 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) (12441 Views)

Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by motih35295(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 23, 2023
lonecatt:
you guys can continue gossiping

who is chairman is not the business at the election petition tribunal make una carry una joblessness go one side.

What Tinibu can not do...?
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Cassandraloius: 9:02am On May 23, 2023
This is not my problem.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by mayo47(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2023
Nigeria and Nigerians have a people's problem

lhordspy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U57MqhQDPo
The Former LP deputy Chairman, now Factional Chairman of Labour party, Callistus Okafor has accused Doyin Okupe of threatening his life.

Callistus Okafor:

On Doyin Okupe, Callistus Okafor Narrates:

ARISE NEWS

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1660682490703409159?t=qYgGaLst133PGH6pnXtPmQ&s=19
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by simfrost90210: 9:07am On May 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin
.., i'm quite sorry to say this in laughter but in Nigerian politics, killing is a hobby.. it's like a side hustle where you murder or attempt
to murder someone for standing in your so-called way and act as though you know nothing about it.. Second base jooooor😅😅
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Donedeal1(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2023
"Den of killers"?.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by simfrost90210: 9:10am On May 23, 2023
Eftyyvdxc:
:-

Stop deceiving people persistently with this same glo number that you've used with different names from the pit of hell.. Don't you have conscience? Eric, David, only you ... Now it's eftyyvdxc.. GOD punish you
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Mitsurugi(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2023
MadamExcellency:
He didn't even go to Federal High Court to affirm his claim for Labour Party Chairmanship before aiming at Supreme Court.

What a joke. He thinks he is one of the 36 States of the Federation.

A background inquiry will help your ignorance in this matter

1 Like

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Sunshine34(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2023
A kangaroo party., Wuruwuru setting, All don scatter now.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Basic123: 9:19am On May 23, 2023
Igbo people...na them.

They can betray anything betrayable

Trust an Igbo man at your own peril.

Okafor has collected 40million naira from TINUBU

SELL OUT
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Chucks13: 9:21am On May 23, 2023
They are like that and that is the reason we kicked obi a s s.

Only threaten, bullying, death merchandise they know best to do.

After May 29 Doyin new home is DSS free room.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Femeto: 9:28am On May 23, 2023
See politics in Nigeria is dirty. Look at all these fools coming out now to tarnish the party.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Igboslayer: 9:29am On May 23, 2023
Den of killers
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by SLOVFO(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I sincerely wish to congratulate Nigerians for taking the very wise decision of rejecting this Lazy Party. Everything about the party is just about attack and death threats.

If these attacks and death threats still reign supreme despite rejection by Nigerians, one can only imagine what will happen if they were able to successfully pull the wool over Nigerian eyes.

If an old man that has been a party member for over 21 years could be dragged on the ground by people that joined the party yesterday over the party's leadership tussle, what do you think will become of Nigeria after one year if they had won the presidential election?

Fellow Nigerians, congratulations once again.

Which Nigerians are you talking about? The same Nigerians that mourned when the presidential elections results were announced. Abeg...even in supposedly defeat, you guys are still scared to death of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by LeoDeKing: 9:44am On May 23, 2023
SLOVFO:

Which Nigerians are you talking about?
The Nigerians who chose the Asiwaju of Nigeria to be their president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by SLOVFO(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The Nigerians who chose the Asiwaju of Nigeria to be their president.

Okay. That's more like it.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2023
I would put all polithiefcians on a tiny desert island, throw a bottle of water, and a wooden stick. Then I would premise to take home the last man standing.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by VaderBon: 10:03am On May 23, 2023
Sorry
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Basic123: 10:11am On May 23, 2023
See the way RUFAI OSENI was advising his party LP 😆

Let the table turn and its APC,you will see them lambasting APC and her government.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by obembet(f): 10:46am On May 23, 2023
wahalawahala:
seriously? Why are u obedients like dis? Very bittered and sadistic Smh 🙄

Everybody support evil as long as it favor them, they can only complain when they are victims.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by DOM7: 11:05am On May 23, 2023
It is now i agree with the saying theif don't break into empty house " suddenly Labour party is a darling everyone wants to be it's chairman ruling party and other oppositions want to kill the party at all cost
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by boxypane(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2023
lonecatt:
you guys can continue gossiping

who is chairman is not the business at the election petition tribunal make una carry una joblessness go one side.
Ignorant point.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Cantonese: 1:49pm On May 23, 2023
wahalawahala:
I was told for every family in the East, there's at least
a member rottening away in a prison somewhere around the world

Abi? We also believe that members of your own family presently rot away in prisons. You too are headed that way. Say a big Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Top 10 Richest Kings In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Name Those Who Allegedly Stole $3bn Under Jonathan - PDP Challenge Osinbajo / Reasons Why Agbaje Would Lose The Lagos Governorship Election Again- Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.