Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

APC, Tinubu, Shettima's legal team To Expel Members Who Speak To The Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Tinubu, Shettima's legal team To Expel Members Who Speak To The Media (20873 Views)

APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari / APC Threatens To Expel Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Abe, Shittu, Others / NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: APC, Tinubu, Shettima's legal team To Expel Members Who Speak To The Media by Johans2023: 10:36pm On May 23, 2023
favor914:
We know that you don’t expect to prosper under Bola Tinubu, like you didn’t in the last 8 years under President Buhari?

No problem, keep on wailing.
Buhari is my best president so far. I wished I can show you my old Monica so that you see the reason why I will forever indebted to Buhari.
Buhari is the only president you can beat your chest that he is not corrupt and his integrity speaks volume.
Tinubu started his unconstitutional regime with Muslim Muslim satanic administration.
Tinubu cannot tell us the name of his primary school.
Tinubu have a dual citizenship.
Tinubu is accused of being a drug lord
Tinubu is alleged to have been receiving 75% of Lagos IGR.
Tinubu finished his tenure since 2007 but he never allow other governors in Lagos to have a free hand in governing the state.
Tinubu is critically ill.
Almost every child in this country know that tinubu is very corrupt.
Tinubu has never shown his siblings and his classmates.
All the above write up shows tinubu has many questions to answer. therefore he lack integrity.
No president has ever divided Nigerians along religious line like Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Assembly Repeals Ganduje's Emirates Council Law / Fresh Crisis Rocks Lagos APC As Faction Moves To Stop Primaries / EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.