Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal (18908 Views)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Plateau Killings: Another 8 Murdered At Relaxation Spot / Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by hammerT: 4:07pm On May 23, 2023
Kapeter:
All the ones wey them dey kill day in day out for Ebonyi and Enugu nko. Abi those two states nor be yiiiiiiibo lands again ni. Chestbeating at it's peak.

GO AND LEARN MORE ABOUT US.

WE DONT FCCUK AROUND WITH FULANI AROUND HERE.

WE NO SEND ANYBODY PAPA.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, WE NO SEND NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2023
caleboxylic:

TINUBU MUST WORK TO ESTABLISH FULL STATE POLICING. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Thank You for Proferring A Workable Societal Solution To This Problem.

Many Others are just here wailing.

State Policing with Good Salary Structure for Our Security Personels is A MUST.

We can raise this mantra and PROPOSE it to the incoming Government instead of PROTESTING.
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Bigchristo: 4:08pm On May 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I have no pity for Nigerians

If you like call me evil

I think Nigerians are disgrace after what we went through during Buhari's tenure still we repeated the mistake again by allowing tinubu come in

We stepped into the polling unit again with sentiments, tribalism and religion sentiments
be like say APC formate some Nigerians brain during elections they can’t think properly because of religion and tribalism

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by carl90(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2023
Here we go again.
Same old story.
Vote in change by electing the Tsunami himself, Peter Obi,they no gree.
Voting in same old cluelessness into government.
Okey na !
No be this country all of us dey?
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Brushstrokes20: 4:09pm On May 23, 2023
Kill or be killed!
Save yourselves plateau people!
A word is enough.....

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by motih35295(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2023
God Abeg
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Godstiger(m): 4:10pm On May 23, 2023
They should sholve their warning up their ass
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by id4sho(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2023
DeJoeee:
Without sounding bias I think Gen. Yakubu Gowon(RTD) is useless to Plateau state.
I still can't believe that a respected General like Gowon hails from that state.
I have not heard him condemn a single attack against his people unlike General TY Danjuma (RTD) that helped stabilize Taraba state.

He doesn't live in the state. He's house at liberty boulevard is abandoned, it's animals and birds that flock there. The building is dilapidated. The werey lives in Zaria with his fake peace reconciliation preaching. He has never said anything as regards to the violence in his home state

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by hammerT: 4:15pm On May 23, 2023
THEY DONT WANNA FCUUK WITH US?

WE TOO PREPARED AND WAITING. THIS IS OUR JOB AND WE DO OUR JOB.

WE SEE THEM, THEY RUN.

YOUNG FULANI, YOU WANNA FCCUK WITH US, YOU LITTLE YOUNG ASS MUTHAFUCKER.

I DONT KNOW IF YOU NIGGA GOT SICKLE CELL OR SOMETHING, YOU FUCCK AROUND WITH US AMA SEIZE YOUR LIFE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE3gUGJwI80
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by tunde1200(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2023
Amin

AntiChristian:
These killings should stop!

May Allah guide the incoming Governors and President to stop all communal, religious and other terrorist killings in Nigeria!
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Hellonearth: 4:23pm On May 23, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1660913453618593794?t=O9WWnMFrSLlYPoLkQ5T0ow&s=08

I Will say it many times
Christianity is a religion of the weak.
Very weak people.
You are warning while they kill u.

Fools.
Must u warn them b4 u retaliate?

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by VTJN(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2023
Deeprooted:

The federal government knows this and that's why they often send federal military to kill people who are only defending the senseless killings by the herdsmen. I'm not an Igbo but I love them. Only their selfish politicians keep sabotaging their quest for freedom
every region and tribes has selfish politicians. I think they don't know how to play politics
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by smileyoo: 4:27pm On May 23, 2023
all these political niceties from CAN is highly repulsive, instead of taking the government of the day to task, and urging it to be a responsible leadership and protect innocent nigerians from all these needless killings, because when there's no attack, there will be no need for any reprisal attack.
Let this govt arrest these murderers of innocent nigerians, and prosecute them, and they will be discouraged from commiting such heinous acts in the future.
Nigerians defend yourselves. life is precious.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Gbadebo19(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2023
Wao !!!! What a "nice" parting gift buhari is leaving behind.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2023
Cowardly citizens...!

Listen to the rubbish talk!
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by riverbird: 4:31pm On May 23, 2023
Bigchristo:
be like say APC formate some Nigerians brain during elections they can’t think properly because of religion and tribalism

We know them na cheesy, people wey beat,stab and brutalize Thier own people just because they resemble Igbo people grin

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by rummmy: 4:33pm On May 23, 2023
Fulanis don't own any community in plataue state.
They should go back to djalon.
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Guyman01: 4:36pm On May 23, 2023
Buhari has few days to go and Fulanis are fervently playing last card, reprisals will happen after May 29 when there would be changes in the security architecture
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by sameks08(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2023
All these APC touts think say na Igbo go suffer pass but wait and see what their chief sponsor will do immediately after may 29
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Guyman01: 4:48pm On May 23, 2023
EdidemLord:
I pity middle belt people
This tin no fit happen for South east or south south
Fulani papa
South East? Have they recovered from what Enugu youths did to them last year after laying ambush, that story is still on Nairaland and since then we have not heard herdsmen invading a community in the South East they moved to docile Benue, Nasarawa and Plateaus states

6 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by nony43(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2023
DeJoeee:
Without sounding bias I think Gen. Yakubu Gowon(RTD) is useless to Plateau state.
I still can't believe that a respected General like Gowon hails from that state.
I have not heard him condemn a single attack against his people unlike General TY Danjuma (RTD) that helped stabilize Taraba state.

My happiness is that God kept him alive to see the one Nigeria he killed millions for.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Eriokanmi: 4:50pm On May 23, 2023
Their mentor is leaving in a matter of days. It won't be business as usual from May 30th.
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Guyman01: 4:52pm On May 23, 2023
Kapeter:
All the ones wey them dey kill day in day out for Ebonyi and Enugu nko. Abi those two states nor be yiiiiiiibo lands again ni. Chestbeating at it's peak.
Its like you missed the story here on Nairaland on the ambush laid for Fulani herdsmen in Enugu last year, since then there has not been any attacks against communities in the South East, guy its like you don't know they kind of heart Igbo people get, they can be more brutal than Fulani if they are seeking justice unlike the situation here in the North

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2023
Xscape1993:
Those who kill by the sword shall die by the sword...it is just a matter of time....
It's the time some of us can't wait for, justice delay might just be justice denied.

Since some people believes that an eye for eye will make the world goes blind, they shouldn't be afraid anymore, blindness is coming to all of them, they should be ready to start buying walking stick
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by coputa(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2023
CAN and all Christians should shed these cowardly outlook and fight their enemies Headon.

Israel with a population of only ten million but surrounded by enemy nation with over 200milliom population but Israel never gave them the chance.

Unlike Nigeria Christians that are behaving like lame duck.They the God will come down from heaven to fight for them.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by orikoku: 5:13pm On May 23, 2023
Bleep CAN...
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by InvertedHammer: 5:18pm On May 23, 2023
/

What's with all these stupid reprisal warnings?

Do the Fulanis warn before attacks?

/
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Kapeter(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2023
Guyman01:

Its like you missed the story here on Nairaland on the ambush laid for Fulani herdsmen in Enugu last year, since then there has not been any attacks against communities in the South East, guy its like you don't know they kind of heart Igbo people get, they can be more brutal than Fulani if they are seeking justice unlike the situation here in the North
You lots and lies sha. Same story wey never pass 2 weeks. Chai. I nor just get time to dey screenshot up and down. Just because it didn't make it to front page. Hehehe. Dey dia dey try deceive us here for nairaland while the poor ones keep dying on ground. SMH
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Biksy200: 5:27pm On May 23, 2023
Just defend yourselves against this Fulani terrorists please. Also kill them back before they attack and stop being weaklings
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Styluss: 5:31pm On May 23, 2023
Which time? The time that is more than 5 years now? no go tell plateu people make dem go carry weapon, or else, dem go wipe dem off
Xscape1993:
Those who kill by the sword shall die by the sword...it is just a matter of time....
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Popesuccess(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I have no pity for Nigerians

If you like call me evil

I think Nigerians are disgrace after what we went through during Buhari's tenure still we repeated the mistake again by allowing tinubu come in

We stepped into the polling unit again with sentiments, tribalism and religion sentiments
The one that shocked me more is that the people of Benue state voted for APC in the presidential election

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Insults Okada Man For Giving Him N100 (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) / Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.