Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal (18903 Views)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Plateau Killings: Another 8 Murdered At Relaxation Spot / Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by musajo1(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2023
The media is just deaf blind and dumb to the plight of the Fulani people.They are being attacked on daily basis and their livestock stolen in Mangu LGA Plateau state by mwaghavul militants and mercenaries from across the state.The Paramount traditional Ruler of mwaghavul, the chairman of the mwaghavul development association and the chairman of mwaghavul youths movement are all terrorists spearheading and sponsoring the gruesome attacks on the peace loving herdsmen in the area.The mwaghavul people are launching spontaneous attacks on the Fulani people in all parts of the LGA.The security agencies are not coming to our aid.Now we have resolved to resort to self-help.
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Obyino: 5:52pm On May 23, 2023
Bigchristo:
be like say APC formate some Nigerians brain during elections they can’t think properly because of religion and tribalism
people actually voted for APC massively but the election was rigged

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Itidicious: 5:54pm On May 23, 2023
Nonsense. Instead of them to attack these criminal and eradicate them. You are here saying rubbish. Those people could finish the entire religion cuz they know they won't have anything to do. This is what I don't like about Christianity. They will always choose to overlook thing the should be addressed until that thing will kill them. We should Go and research how turkey who was hundred percent christian became 100 percent Muslim.
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by SHINJACRUSADER: 6:04pm On May 23, 2023
Christianity is the religion of the weak and coward's..

Why will we allowed these dirty uncircumcised fulanis kill our people this way...

Time to drop the Bible aside and face this people
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Morphinne: 6:15pm On May 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I have no pity for Nigerians

If you like call me evil

I think Nigerians are disgrace after what we went through during Buhari's tenure still we repeated the mistake again by allowing tinubu come in

We stepped into the polling unit again with sentiments, tribalism and religion sentiments
If no be say u dey mad you won’t be vomiting this gibberish. How is Peter Obi’s Anambra doing in terms of security?
This is just more like a serial divorcee advising a married man on how to put his house in order. What magic would Obi do to set Nigeria on the right path when Anambra, his home country and the state he ruled misruled for 8 years isn’t anything to write home about?
Peter Obi failed at tackling insecurity at regional level while Tinubu relatively did well in that regard what then makes you think Tinubu would fail to replicate it at national level while Peter Obi would miraculously end insecurity when his home state is on fire?
Do you now realize how insanè you are?

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by mamaafrik(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2023
If this is true then the can man na mumu man,his son should be killed first
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by naijapikin2(m): 6:53pm On May 23, 2023
Rubbish

Utter rubbish

The only solution to this problem is to retaliate!

Kill them all!

All these bloody bastards. Let them feel a taste of their own medicine.

These CAN sef should just change their name to CAN'T

RUBBISH. GET A GUN AND KILL THESE BASTARDS.

EVEN THE BIBLE SUPPORTS IT
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by delpee(f): 7:00pm On May 23, 2023
What exactly is the government doing about this sad occurrence? It's been silence all over or did I miss something?

May their souls rest in peace. May those inflicting so much pain and ruination on others reap bountifully as they have sown. Amen
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by RaptorX: 7:04pm On May 23, 2023
Coward talk you get liver for reprisals before.
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by J3susFr3ak: 7:23pm On May 23, 2023
musajo1:
The media is just deaf blind and dumb to the plight of the Fulani people.They are being attacked on daily basis and their livestock stolen in Mangu LGA Plateau state by mwaghavul militants and mercenaries from across the state.The Paramount traditional Ruler of mwaghavul, the chairman of the mwaghavul development association and the chairman of mwaghavul youths movement are all terrorists spearheading and sponsoring the gruesome attacks on the peace loving herdsmen in the area.The mwaghavul people are launching spontaneous attacks on the Fulani people in all parts of the LGA.The security agencies are not coming to our aid.Now we have resolved to resort to self-help.

Here ye O hear ye....A bloody LIAR above has spoken!

When a Muslim ethnic group as yours FAILS to live in peace with ALL INDIGENOUS ethnic groups in Nigeria--but is only known for their crimes and terrorism...who will believe your laughable sob story now?

I am beginning to suspect that you might even be the criminal GOC Commander in Jos who has been collaborating with your Fulani Terrorists to fulfill the bloodthirsty Jihad you are so proud of. A whole Military Cantonment reduced to attending to petty animal husbandry inspired murders of all shades and not Professionalism?! Is that not a big shame?

Your terrorism will not intimidate anyone! Your days are numbered!

Repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior...or perish!
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by J3susFr3ak: 7:43pm On May 23, 2023
RaptorX:
Coward talk you get liver for reprisals before.

Don't be silly.

Dude...I once defied the odds against all travelers and went to a hot war zone just for "sight-seeing".

Lol...No...but I really wanted to help anyone there I can who was injured. And also preach the gospel of Love from Jesus to any Muslim who may have survived.

Sadly...none did.

No one has the monopoly of violence. I do appreciate the Christian effort to be this diplomatic at this stage. The Muslim overconfidence is how they have plundered the Nigerian Army weapon Armory to arm their Fulani and Boko Terrorists. But I trust the God of Christians...even with stones like David...Goliath must die!
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by gaspology(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2023
I hate what CAN stand for. How could they still sound politically correct in the face of these brazen attacks.
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Bigchristo: 8:30pm On May 23, 2023
Obyino:
people actually voted for APC massively but the election was rigged
Yes I understand that, my concern is this: are those people not suffering the same thing we are suffering in this country? Or maybe they think having their tribal/religion person in power gives them special slots or previlleges to buy cheap food? I nor Dey understand these people same political parties in power since 8yrs nothing to show for it, instead the little things the previous government did has been ruined they couldn’t sustain the country under their watch our economy collapse, some Nigerians don’t have national interests at heart
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Bigchristo: 8:32pm On May 23, 2023
riverbird:

We know them na cheesy, people wey beat,stab and brutalize Thier own people just because they resemble Igbo people grin
Imagine that 😂😂
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2023
CAN is still sending warnings and threats?? Better go out there and attack your attackers.
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Blackdisciple(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2023
Probably Jos religious crisis loading ...
And it's gonna be diverstating ..
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Neoteny7: 8:52pm On May 23, 2023
Stop attacking fulanis and they'll stop attacking you.

Simple.
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by riverbird: 9:04pm On May 23, 2023
Bigchristo:
Imagine that 😂😂

The matter no Taya you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by J3susFr3ak: 9:08pm On May 23, 2023
Neoteny7:
Stop attacking fulanis and they'll stop attacking you.

Simple.

Nonsense deflection of facts on ground!

I suppose the more than 40 Christians kidnapped from RIGHT INSIDE THEIR CHURCH when worshiping in Kaduna earlier this month had anything to do with your useless lives and useless cows?!!?

--https://www.voaafrica.com/a/kidnapped-kaduna-churchgoers-freed/7087239.html

The hundreds of of innocent lives affected and lost because of the Train attack last year had also anything with your stupendously USELESS lives and useless cows too!?! Huh?

The hundreds of cases where your Fulani Terrorists deliberately drive their cattle into farms to destroy crops and lay in ambush for farmers when they come to drive away the encroaching cows has nothing to do with the fact that you are now certifying your uselessness for the whole world to see....

And this is even scratching the surface.

I advice you to take a hard look into the mirror...REPENT! Jesus is COMING SOON! Your Judgment Day is near. Don't be a sorry statistic for "had I known!" You are warned!

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by losky83: 9:39pm On May 23, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1660913453618593794?t=O9WWnMFrSLlYPoLkQ5T0ow&s=08
I KNOW THAT PEOPLE WERE KILLED ANS FEW PROPERTIES DESTROYED BUT NIGERIANS NEED TO KNOW THAT PERSONS INCLUDING SOME PERSONS IN THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY IS USING THESE CASES TO MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.
WE ARE HERE IN NIGERIA BUT CAN SEE THE DESTRUCTION IN UKRAINE ON TV BUT YET WE CAN NOT SEE THE MUCH HYPED KILLING AND DESTRUCTION JUST HERE IN PLATEAU STATE.
NOT EVEN POST BY PEOPLE SHOWING IMAGES OF THE SO MUCH KILLING AND DESTRUCTION AS HYPED BY NEMA.
THIS IS LAST MINUTE COLLECTING.I JUST HOPE THAT THIS CHAOS IS NOT AN ORGANIZED ONE.
WE WANT TO SEE IMAGES,WE WANT TO TALK TO PEOPLE.
CHRISTIANS SHOULD NOT REACT BECAUSE THIS MIGHT NOT BE AS HYPED BY NEMA.
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by J3susFr3ak: 10:06pm On May 23, 2023
losky83:

I KNOW THAT PEOPLE WERE KILLED ANS FEW PROPERTIES DESTROYED BUT NIGERIANS NEED TO KNOW THAT PERSONS INCLUDING SOME PERSONS IN THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY IS USING THESE CASES TO MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.
WE ARE HERE IN NIGERIA BUT CAN SEE THE DESTRUCTION IN UKRAINE ON TV BUT YET WE CAN NOT SEE THE MUCH HYPED KILLING AND DESTRUCTION JUST HERE IN PLATEAU STATE.
NOT EVEN POST BY PEOPLE SHOWING IMAGES OF THE SO MUCH KILLING AND DESTRUCTION AS HYPED BY NEMA.
THIS IS LAST MINUTE COLLECTING.I JUST HOPE THAT THIS CHAOS IS NOT AN ORGANIZED ONE.
WE WANT TO SEE IMAGES,WE WANT TO TALK TO PEOPLE.
CHRISTIANS SHOULD NOT REACT BECAUSE THIS MIGHT NOT BE AS HYPED BY NEMA.

I think there were related images in the first post related to this event. After tens have had mass burial as shown below, a lot more were later discovered dead in their farms and houses even as a so-called curfew was unwittingly declared over there.

Here is a FB post showing a snapshot of related videos of Christian deaths in that area: https://www./mopplah/permalink/6992310244118003/

And here is a Muslim BRAGGING ARROGANTLY more than a year ago to state that these unprovoked attacks in Mangu was already pre-planned by calculating Jihadists using the herder issue as a mere superficial cover to commit mass murders in the name of their blood-thirsty Allah.

You judge for yourself...

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by JpBiz92: 10:19pm On May 23, 2023
shagasha:
I wonder if these people fall from the sky, commit their atrocities and fly back into the sky.
Just wondering though
they're first class citizens and the lives of their cows are worth more than yours!

Buhari was like, since you guys rejected my proposal for RUGA SETTLEMENT, enjoy then whatever you see.

He does not care, he would have cared so much if the headline reads "200 cows killed, Fulani settlement attacked".
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by J3susFr3ak: 10:43pm On May 23, 2023
JpBiz92:
they're first class citizens and the lives of their cows are worth more than yours!

Buhari was like, since you guys rejected my proposal for RUGA SETTLEMENT, enjoy then whatever you see.

He does not care, he would have cared so much if the headline reads "200 cows killed, Fulani settlement attacked".

That nonsense by Buhari and his clueless cabal is a dud and dead on arrival--especially on the Plateau.

The focus now should be on Tinubu....if anything else is ever glaring in the Middle Belt scenario (with relatively fewer militancy cases) implies that STATE POLICE and SELF-DEFENSE makes a lot more sense in these places where decent people want to defend their lands, families and ancestral heritage.

I expect every Middle Belt representative to PRESSURE Tinubu on this issue. You either champion the State Police issue or simply allow ordinary citizens also wield automatic weapons legally. Failing that...there will certainly be a lot of law breakers in Plateau State strapped and ready to swing like the gun-hardened GOP gun nuts in America..
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Bigchristo: 10:53pm On May 23, 2023
riverbird:

The matter no Taya you? cheesy
E tire me oo 😂

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by JpBiz92: 11:00pm On May 23, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

That nonsense by Buhari and his clueless cabal is a dud and dead on arrival--especially on the Plateau.

The focus now should be on Tinubu....if anything else is ever glaring in the Middle Belt scenario (with relatively fewer militancy cases) implies that STATE POLICE and SELF-DEFENSE makes a lot more sense in these places where decent people want to defend their lands, families and ancestral heritage.

I expect every Middle Belt representative to PRESSURE Tinubu on this issue. You either champion the State Police issue or simply allow ordinary citizens also wield automatic weapons legally. Failing that...there will certainly be a lot of law breakers in Plateau State strapped and ready to swing like the gun-hardened GOP gun nuts in America..
unfortunately, tinubu wouldn't be so different from Buhari
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Neoteny7: 11:43pm On May 23, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

Nonsense deflection of facts on ground!

I suppose the more than 40 Christians kidnapped from RIGHT INSIDE THEIR CHURCH when worshiping in Kaduna earlier this month had anything to do with your useless lives and useless cows?!!?

--https://www.voaafrica.com/a/kidnapped-kaduna-churchgoers-freed/7087239.html

The hundreds of of innocent lives affected and lost because of the Train attack last year had also anything with your stupendously USELESS lives and useless cows too!?! Huh?

The hundreds of cases where your Fulani Terrorists deliberately drive their cattle into farms to destroy crops and lay in ambush for farmers when they come to drive away the encroaching cows has nothing to do with the fact that you are now certifying your uselessness for the whole world to see....

And this is even scratching the surface.

I advice you to take a hard look into the mirror...REPENT! Jesus is COMING SOON! Your Judgment Day is near. Don't be a sorry statistic for "had I known!" You are warned!

You seriously think I've time to read all that shiit up there, you feckless bundle of regurgitated gruel.

Your impotent rage is meaningless to me.

Tell those barbarians to stop looking for trouble and they'll be fine.

Now, go fukk yourself
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by J3susFr3ak: 12:31am On May 24, 2023
Neoteny7:

You seriously think I've time to read all that shiit up there, you feckless bundle of regurgitated gruel.

Your impotent rage is meaningless to me.

Tell those barbarians to stop looking for trouble and they'll be fine.

Now, go fukk yourself

I hate to see you end up in God's Eternal Barbecue! Why do that to yourself? My only message to you and your fellow Terrorists is simply what Jesus said: “Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near.” Matthew 3:2

JUDGMENT DAY IS COMING!!!

Tell your Bestiality Fornicators and slowpoke Murderers to repent and ACCEPT JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR! Then all will be well with them....

...I hate to see you roast for eternity. For those your Terrorists killed...if they are in Christ...they can be Resurrected just like Jesus Christ. But for you and your hopeless Islam....nothing for you!

Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Creamypie(m): 5:46am On May 24, 2023
musajo1:
really?
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by obama99: 6:08am On May 24, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1660913453618593794?t=O9WWnMFrSLlYPoLkQ5T0ow&s=08

If you people wait for govt. You will go into extinction. What is the essence of maintaining peace when the perpetrators are not brought to book. A whole 130 human beings being slaughtered like goats and they still have got to come out to claim genocide. It is the unknown gunmen that you should go for and let the government also help if they can.

Very primitively barbaric set of human beings.
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by Mantilla(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2023
CAN should keep quiet and stop being useless.
Re: Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal by tungamaje: 9:42am On May 24, 2023
Kapeter:
You lots and lies sha. Same story wey never pass 2 weeks. Chai. I nor just get time to dey screenshot up and down. Just because it didn't make it to front page. Hehehe. Dey dia dey try deceive us here for nairaland while the poor ones keep dying on ground. SMH
Stop these arguments and rather advise those Plateau people to pick up arms and defend themselves. Everybody knows Fulani activities in the SE has drastically abated because Igbos fought back. They should stop being docile and fight back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Insults Okada Man For Giving Him N100 (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) / Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.