Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) (28108 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by deltateam: 8:22am On May 24, 2023
naptu2:
Prince Olumuyiwa Adejobi @Princemoye1

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1661188617107124224

Is that why they are wearing baggy? To have room to stuff food? grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by wwwkaycom(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2023
[quote author=Hotwest post=123331500]He wants to handover GCFR GCON to that papa wey president no fit tomorrow grin

Omo nigeria no get swag...president no fit Tinubu at alllll[/quot
Congratulations as you continue to labour in vain
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by thundafire: 8:23am On May 24, 2023
Nigeria can waste money on some kind things
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by safarilove(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2023
How does it relate to this thread
beerfraud:
Peter Obi is a cultist
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 24, 2023
I wonder what they are celebrating because I do not see it
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Chucks13: 8:27am On May 24, 2023
Throwback:
He came, he saw, but he was conquered by the problems.

Presidency is not for all who say they must become President, but those who have previously shown the capacity to manage diversity, economic and infrastructural challenges.

Tinubu has come, and there is renewed hope for Nigeria.

Bro God bless you.

I'm not apc as party member but Tinubu is my choice and I voted for him with all joy and ready to defend my vote with everything in me because among the three Tinubu is the best no sentiment in this it's a fact.

If I want a younger president Imomulen or Sowore or Kachukwu will be my choice and not a 63 years old man, a bloody liar claiming youth my
a s s.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu
God bless every sane Nigerians that voted for Tinubu and make us to escape the Marxist bullet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Toscarel: 8:27am On May 24, 2023
Parachoko:
Do Buhari know over 100 people were killed in Plateau State?

he doesnt care...
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Onewazobia(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2023
Parachoko:

That's called 'parting gift'
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2023
Thank you LORD for Time;in it is a technology that takes care of the ‘unwanted’.

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2023
Parachoko:

Truth being told..

Buhari failed in security and economy....

Big failure

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:31am On May 24, 2023
AT LEAST BUHARI TROUSER REACH GROUND

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Onewazobia(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2023
Throwback:

Presidency is not for all who say they must become President, but those who have previously shown the capacity to manage diversity, economic and infrastructural challenges.

Not so different, bird of same feather...... However, I still wish him the best for the sake of Nigerians

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by CooldudeX1: 8:32am On May 24, 2023
Nonsense!
Person wey dem suppose flog comot for office.
Buhari does not deserve any dinner in his honour, he has failed woefully. angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by gasparpisciotta: 8:34am On May 24, 2023
IG’s tailor is supposed to be permanently jailed...🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by blowjohn(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2023
Where the dinner food na?
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by tnerro1(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2023
Na IGP be dat grin grin grin
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:38am On May 24, 2023
BUT TRUTH BE TOLD ....BUHARI IS A FINE EXAMPLE OF THE SAYING...."OLD SOLDIER NEVER DIES"

ANYTIME WE SEE HIM IN HIS FIELD MARSHAL UNIFORM AND HOW HE CARRIES HIMSELF.....TO JOIN MILITARY DEY HUNGRY US

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:40am On May 24, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2023
More Billions poured into another frivolity!
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by easzypeaszy(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2023
Appreciation for the 8years cashout
Dey and der children chldren wil not knw peace..If money wont be der prblm..na Cancer dey go dey battle and stroke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:43am On May 24, 2023
UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE WEY DON QUARTER TO QUENCH.....I DEY SURE SEY NA WHEELCHAIR DEM FOR USE GO THE DINNER PLUS WHEN DEM WEAR THE FIELD MARSHAL UNIFORM.....DEM GO RESEMBLE GATEMAN JOIN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by BRIMBRAM: 8:44am On May 24, 2023
naptu2:
Some time ago I was wondering if President Muhammadu Buhari would wear the three uniforms. He wore the uniform of a field marshal during the Nigerian Army trooping the colour parade. I knew that Air Force Day was in early May and I wondered if he would wear the air force uniform on that day, but he didn't attend the ceremony, instead he was represented by Osinbajo.

He wore the uniform of an admiral of the fleet at the Nigerian Navy's presidential fleet review and I thought that he had missed the opportunity to wear an air force uniform.

Now he has completed the trilogy by wearing the uniform of a marshal of the air force.

Honestly, I thought the same. What great privilege.
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by HussenAdul: 8:45am On May 24, 2023
Money is good. See as buhari looked like 45yrs old man
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by isabi2lof: 8:46am On May 24, 2023
Sai Baba on the beat
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Mohisah: 9:06am On May 24, 2023
gidgiddy:
This IG of Police that looks like a woman
I thought it's only me o! He looks like a woman the first day I saw... I was is it my eyes or internet that did mistake of saying he's a man. Lol
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by JaskanFactor: 9:10am On May 24, 2023
Parachoko:
they said the number has risen to 135, then next day 18 more in benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by mytime24(f): 9:11am On May 24, 2023
Y all his trousers no dey touch ground angry
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Pwettylinda(f): 9:18am On May 24, 2023
Buhari should never be honoured by humans

Cows can do that undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by lexy2014: 9:24am On May 24, 2023
Throwback:

which "renewed hope" is there with tinubu? renewed hope about what?

its either you are lying about buhari or tinubu lied about buhari. which one?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Government's Statement On Attempt To Evict Residents Of Magodo / Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.