Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam (7396 Views)

Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils / See Some Of The Things That Invalidate Fasting / Summary Of Things That Can Throw A Muslim Out Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Microwhy: 9:16pm On May 26, 2023
ANTISLAM:

Na injeel we dey talk about not your olosho friend, if you can't stay on the track why not go sleep rather than derailing.. Abi you too need camel urine to be fine?
Fuckoff my mention..
Who is going to engage?
I will never do that.
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Donkmore: 10:34pm On May 26, 2023
ANTISLAM:

Next time you'll ask what you don't know about the word of God, don't just rely on what the league of alfas and imams are brainwashing you with

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 is about the MAN OF LAWLESSNESS and not about Al-makr in which allah is known for according to your Quran
according to your the meaning you posted. Mukru means to delude some one and in verse 11 he said I will give you a strong delusion. So it's so in your book, that's how God is to the defiantly disobedient.
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Haines: 12:05am On May 27, 2023
Nahunger:

How ??
Explain!!

For many an English speaker, “belief” simply means the acknowledgment the something is true. Thus, one can be asked, “Do you believe that God exists?” and the reply may be, “Yes.” The same person may be asked a follow up question, “Does your belief in God have any influence or ramifications upon your life, your deeds and your goals?” To this question, the same person who says he believes in God will reply, “No.” Given this common scenario, the following question must be addressed: Could this type of belief possibly be equivalent to what Islam means by, for example, “belief in one God ”?
The foundation of one’s Islam starts with what is in one’s heart and one’s beliefs. Thus, Islam has put a great emphasis on what to believe in, At the same time, though, Islam also stresses what “belief” is supposed to be. Belief, from an Islamic perspective, cannot be something that a person claims is in his heart while it has no influence on the person’s life and behavior. On the contrary, the beliefs in the heart should be the driving force behind everything the individual does. The true and effective beliefs never remain at an abstract level but their influence is manifested on a day-to-day practical level. To take a simple example, the question of cheating and stealing is directly related to one’s overall belief system. If a person believes that these acts are morally wrong and that there is an all-knowing, just God who will hold him accountable for his deeds, he will most likely refrain from such acts. But if a person does not believe in any eternal ramifications or any day of judgment, his deciding factor may only be the chances of being caught and the severity of the punishment for those acts.

In fact, true belief in the Oneness of God does much more than make a person realize the negative or positive ramifications of an act. As a person develops in his faith and his beliefs become stronger, his faith molds the very way he looks at thing. His love for something and his hatred for something is determined by his beliefs about that thing. For example, when he recognizes that God loves something, he realizes that that thing must be wonderful and also deserving of his love. On the contrary, if God dislikes something, the individual realizes that that thing must be filled with traits that are deserving of his dislike as well.

Belief in the Oneness of God: Muslims believe that God is the creator of all things, and that God is all-powerful and all-knowing. God has no offspring, no race, no gender, no body, and is unaffected by the characteristics of human life.
Belief in the Prophets or Messengers of God: Muslims believe that God’s guidance has been revealed to humankind through specially appointed messengers, or prophets, throughout history, beginning with the first man, Adam, who is considered the first prophet. Twenty-five of these prophets are mentioned by name in the Quran, including Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus. Muslims believe that Muhammad is the last in this line of prophets, sent for all humankind with the message of Islam.

the invitation of the Prophet Muhammad was based on these main points:
1. The only supreme authority that all mankind must adhere to is that of God ,
2. It is necessary to obey the prophets who represent this supreme authority,
3. The laws and regulations that order human life and guide it comprise only the principles set by God .

Another important point in the call of Prophet Muhammad is that he is the last Prophet.

before the Holy Prophet Muhammad.  As will be understood by these statements, the Prophets Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and all the other prophets, in both their calls and the missions they took on, are no different from one another in terms of fulfilling their duties. The ayah, “[All these messengers] gave good news as well as warning, that mankind, after (the coming) of the messengers, should have no plea against God,” (an-Nisa, 4:165) expresses this reality.

In addition to calling to Oneness of God, prophets and messengers are the persons most worthy of obedience. Thus in an ayah Almighty God says, “We sent not an messenger but to be obeyed, in accordance with the will of God .” (an-Nisa, 4:64)

And one mission of the prophets is to ensure that the religion will prevail. We understand this from the ayah, “It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion.” (at-Tawba, 9:33)

It is the greatest of catastrophes for a person to set aside being a servant of God, following their own desires and pursuing different principles. And like the other divine books, the Noble Qur’an was sent down to avoid this disaster, and as it was this was the reason for the messengers’ arrival. The Noble Qur’an draws attention to this point in many of its ayahs, thus explaining the aim in sending the messengers. We need to think reflect deeply upon the ayah, “We only send the messengers as bearers of good news and as warners. But with false arguments the disbelievers seek to confute the truth, treating My revelations and My warnings as a jest.” (al-Kahf, 18:56). No matter how different the tongues were of the messengers that Almighty God sent to every corner of the earth, their religion had always been Islam (total submission to the will of God) . The ayah “The (religion) in the sight of God is Islam (total submission to the will of God ) ” (Al-i Imran, 3:19)
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by ANTISLAM: 3:51am On May 27, 2023
Donkmore:
according to your the meaning you posted. Mukru means to delude some one and in verse 11 he said I will give you a strong delusion. So it's so in your book, that's how God is to the defiantly disobedient.

Bible says God shall send them delusion which is the different from allah is the best of the cheater/deceiver
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by ANTISLAM: 3:55am On May 27, 2023
Microwhy:

Fuckoff my mention..
Who is going to engage?
I will never do that.

Did I begged you to engage me, you jumped into the matter you knoweth nothing about from the on-set. Puma is your name sufu
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by ANTISLAM: 3:56am On May 27, 2023
Babalola0920:

Which religion do you think the westerns follow.

Who are the westerns?
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Donkmore: 4:17am On May 27, 2023
ANTISLAM:

Bible says God shall send them delusion which is the different from allah is the best of the cheater/deceiver

you are just playing. Who else is best in doing what Allah does? Allah is the best at everything Allah does
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by korede181: 5:51am On May 27, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Na me write this one abi shocked
this one say alliance and unguided people, it didn't mention Kafiri or it didn't say they become disbeliver. this didnt just come direct, this came in response to another aya where the christian and jews were said to form an alliance against the beliver, this doesnt mean every christian or jew is a believer... you need understanding.. stop been so negative and unguided
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by korede181: 5:52am On May 27, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Na me write this one abi shocked
wrong doers could also be muslims, please be guided
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Slickest(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2023
Show proof? Show me your source and I'll prove you wrong. Islam is not a religion of hate, u have manipulated a lot of things
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2023
Jazakumullahu khayran for the thread.

May Allah make it Hujja for us and not against us.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by tonytony208(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2023
Rashduct4luv:
No, the Qur'an never mentioned Bible not Gospels!

Quran 5:46

"Then in the footsteps of the prophets, We sent Jesus, son of Mary, confirming the Torah revealed before him. And We gave him the Gospel containing guidance and light and confirming what was revealed in the Torah—a guide and a lesson to the God-fearing."

You clearly don't know your own Quran. I guess you are one of those stupid Muslims that only listen to deceptive Islamic scholars and refuse to read the Quran. cheesy
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by tonytony208(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
Another lie!

The Qur'an mentioned Injeel which was revealed to Jesus and not the Bible written by Matthew, Mark, Luke, John,....Paul.

Oya, show me the contents of the injeel. grin

In case you don't know, everything written in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are all backed by human history. Stay there and be deceiving yourself.
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by ANTISLAM: 7:47pm On May 27, 2023
Donkmore:
you are just playing. Who else is best in doing what Allah does? Allah is the best at everything Allah does

You're right, your god allah is the best in everything, even he is the best of cheaters/deceivers

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Donkmore: 8:40pm On May 27, 2023
ANTISLAM:

You're right, your god allah is the best in everything, even he is the best of cheaters/deceivers
it's not the eyes that are blind, it's the heart
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Babalola0920: 12:41am On May 28, 2023
ANTISLAM:

Who are the westerns?

I don't know until I was been told by the media
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by AntiChristian: 6:21am On May 28, 2023
tonytony208:

Oya, show me the contents of the injeel. grin

In case you don't know, everything written in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are all backed by human history. Stay there and be deceiving yourself.

Injeel was never compiled by Jesus. It was revealed to him. Injeel is not the biography of Jesus as in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Injeel is not the letters of Paul written to some towns!

Who wrote the human history you're referring to? Israel today would have been mainly Christian if there's any confirmed history in Israel!

You're the one confused with the Jesus brought to you!
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by tonytony208(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2023
AntiChristian:

Injeel was never compiled by Jesus. It was revealed to him. Injeel is not the biography of Jesus as in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Injeel is not the letters of Paul written to some towns!

Who wrote the human history you're referring to? Israel today would have been mainly Christian if there's any confirmed history in Israel!

You're the one confused with the Jesus brought to you!

Oga, show me the content of the injeel revealed to Jesus. grin

Show me where it was written. grin

Your Quran called it Gospel and your desire to make Christianity look bad, albeit deceptively, make you start saying nonsense and changing Gospel to injeel. grin

Bunch of deceivers, followers of a homo Prophet. grin
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by AntiChristian: 8:59pm On May 28, 2023
tonytony208:

Oga, show me the content of the injeel revealed to Jesus. grin

Show me where it was written. grin
After I told you it was what Jesus preached! Jesus didn't write it down! So it is not written like a book. Jesus didn't write the Bible too!

Your Quran called it Gospel and your desire to make Christianity look bad, albeit deceptively, make you start saying nonsense and changing Gospel to injeel. grin
Gospel is an English word not Arabic! Injeel is the Arabic word used in the Qur'an! What was revealed was injeel.

Bunch of deceivers, followers of a homo Prophet. grin

I think it was your Jesus that was accused of homo...
You are the deceivers as Jesus didn't start Christianity!
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by tonytony208(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2023
AntiChristian:
After I told you it was what Jesus preached! Jesus didn't write it down! So it is not written like a book. Jesus didn't write the Bible too!

Gospel is an English word not Arabic! Injeel is the Arabic word used in the Qur'an! What was revealed was injeel.

I think it was your Jesus that was accused of homo...
You are the deceivers as Jesus didn't start Christianity!

Oga, show me the injeel. That's all I ask. Or you don't have it, just like your deceptive scholars?

If you call Jesus a homo, then you are saying your Quran is a trash book. Even your Quran dare not call Jesus a homo.

Small time, you will deceive yourself that you respect Jesus. Bunch of cursed liars.

Mohammed kissed the penis of a young man and also ask men to dedicate their joysticks to him.

Your immoral Mohammed fvcked 9 year old Aisha, fvcked his son's wife and kissed a boy's penis. Shey dem curse am with sexual immorality ni? grin
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by AntiChristian: 9:52am On May 29, 2023
tonytony208:

Oga, show me the injeel. That's all I ask. Or you don't have it, just like your deceptive scholars?
This is stupidity! It's just like me telling you to show me Jesus's hand written Bible! Jesus didn't write anything throughout his life! Once again, injeel doesn't exist as a book!

If you call Jesus a homo, then you are saying your Quran is a trash book. Even your Quran dare not call Jesus a homo.

Small time, you will deceive yourself that you respect Jesus. Bunch of cursed liars.
Our forms of Jesus are different! You made yours God while ours is entirely human! I never abused Jesus! Na Christians like you will always abuse others and claim holly spirit!
I said your Jesus was accused of homo!

Mohammed kissed the penis of a young man and also ask men to dedicate their joysticks to him.

Your immoral Mohammed fvcked 9 year old Aisha, fvcked his son's wife and kissed a boy's penis. Shey dem curse am with sexual immorality ni? grin

Lies from an holly spirit filled Christian!
It's only a dummy that'll see these believe them!
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by tonytony208(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2023
AntiChristian:
This is stupidity! It's just like me telling you to show me Jesus's hand written Bible! Jesus didn't write anything throughout his life! Once again, injeel doesn't exist as a book!

Our forms of Jesus are different! You made yours God while ours is entirely human! I never abused Jesus! Na Christians like you will always abuse others and claim holly spirit!
I said your Jesus was accused of homo!

Lies from an holly spirit filled Christian!
It's only a dummy that'll see these believe them!

Your Quran said Jesus was given the gospel. You said it is injeel. And i said you should show me the injeel.

Oga, respond to what I said above instead of trying to divert like your fellow deceptive scholars, who are bent on lying to defend a religion.
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by AntiChristian: 5:11pm On May 29, 2023
tonytony208:

Your Quran said Jesus was given the gospel. You said it is injeel. And i said you should show me the injeel.
This a lie! The Qur'an once again was not written in English. It was translated to English! So it's Arabic "Injeel" which was translated to "Gospel". This is not a book or letters written by Jesus's disciples and historians! The Injeel revealed to Jesus is not the biography contained in your Bible stated differently by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John!

Oga, respond to what I said above instead of trying to divert like your fellow deceptive scholars, who are bent on lying to defend a religion.
Respond to what exactly?
You should bring evidence for your lies!

Hollywood spirit should have given you the evidence and I hope you won't have to Google or copy it out from somewhere!
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by tonytony208(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

This a lie! The Qur'an once again was not written in English. It was translated to English! So it's Arabic "Injeel" which was translated to "Gospel". This is not a book or letters written by Jesus's disciples and historians! The Injeel revealed to Jesus is not the biography contained in your Bible stated differently by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John!

Respond to what exactly?
You should bring evidence for your lies!

Hollywood spirit should have given you the evidence and I hope you won't have to Google or copy it out from somewhere!

You are still making useless noise.

I said you should show me the content of the injeel. Instead you are just jumping around like a liar trying to dodge the truth.

You aren't different from your deceptive Islamic scholars.
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by AntiChristian: 5:30pm On May 29, 2023
tonytony208:

You are still making useless noise.

I said you should show me the content of the injeel. Instead you are just jumping around like a liar trying to dodge the truth.

You aren't different from your deceptive Islamic scholars.

I should show what Jesus didn't write but preached?

Can you show me what you parents thought you for the past 10 years?
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by tonytony208(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

I should show what Jesus didn't write but preached?

Can you show me what you parents thought you for the past 10 years?

So, where is the preaching written?

Or the preaching has no record? grin grin grin

Islam and deception grin grin grin
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by ANTISLAM: 7:25pm On May 29, 2023
Babalola0920:

I don't know until I was been told by the media

Which media or your fake Islamic scholars i.e. the league of your alfas, imams, Sheikhs, etc?
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by ANTISLAM: 7:27pm On May 29, 2023
Donkmore:
it's not the eyes that are blind, it's the heart

Sebi you can read what that your Quran verse says about allah?
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by AntiChristian: 7:50pm On May 29, 2023
tonytony208:

So, where is the preaching written?

Or the preaching has no record? grin grin grin

Islam and deception grin grin grin

Where's the deception?
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by tonytony208(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where's the deception?

Is the injeel not recorded?

Where are the records? grin

Maybe you should ask your deceptive Islamic scholars for more lies and deception to answer my question. grin grin
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Donkmore: 8:35pm On May 29, 2023
ANTISLAM:

Sebi you can read what that your Quran verse says about allah?
rest this person.
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by AntiChristian: 8:48pm On May 29, 2023
tonytony208:

Is the injeel not recorded?

Where are the records? grin

Maybe you should ask your deceptive Islamic scholars for more lies and deception to answer my question. grin grin

Even the original manuscript of your new testament as written by the disciples and historians is lost! You're now asking of injeel!

The Injeel may have been written by the disciples who heard it from Jesus and wrote it down!

Then it became lost!

You can make simple research on this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today" / Ruling On Eating From Haraam Earnings / The Grave: The First Station Of Hereafter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.