Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday (37127 Views)

First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / Bek Air Plane Crashes Near Kazakhstan's Almaty / My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Lashist(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Lamentations of a frûstràtèd soul.
LOL.
I am definitely going to leave again and still come back by 2027?
If I don't remember this moniker, I create another one.
U can continue to weep.
Hungry people doñ't use internet, do they?
I doñ't have a job, that's trûe, I have my businesses I am happy doing them.
U are looking for a job?
LOL.
Obi's Ioss really entered ur bones.
Continue throwing tàntrums, na u go tire.
Obi loss ke!!. Someone from a structureless party that won lagos owned by BAT despite all the suppression and rigging cheesy. Im sure you are part of those idi0ts that joined the agberos to do APC's work. cheesy You left NL 2years ago but suddenly came back few days to elections to display your stupidity. What's your old moniker? Let's see what you used it to do. You have your business but you are here sleeping day and night pushing APC and hate...guy, no dey lie. You are just jobless and have nothing important going on in your wretched life. I'm still waiting for your old moniker o cheesy
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by JagabanBorgu: 10:14am On May 27, 2023
Lashist:

Obi loss ke!!. Someone from a structureless party that won lagos owned by BAT despite all the suppression and rigging cheesy. Im sure you are part of those idi0ts that joined the agberos to do APC's work. cheesy You left NL 2years ago but suddenly came back few days to elections to display your stupidity. What's your old moniker? Let's see what you used it to do. You have your business but you are here sleeping day and night pushing APC and hate...guy, no dey lie. You are just jobless and have nothing important going on in your wretched life. I'm still waiting for your old moniker o cheesy
U stay online more than myself, seems u are saying u have nothing going on in ur wrètchèd life.
Have u seen what to eat today?
LOL.
U can continue to weèp.
Obi boys and teàrs are sweet
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Lashist(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U stay online more than myself, seems u are saying u have nothing going on in ur wrètchèd life.
Have u seen what to eat today?
LOL.
U can continue to weèp.
Obi boys and teàrs are sweet
What's Obi boys?? Does my moniker look political in any form?? cheesy I can't be as stupid as you are to be opening monikers to support people that don't know me in anyway?? Did BAT directly give you anything to be creating monikers daily for lick his ass?? Shey you said you were on NL before you went off. Show me your past monikers. If you can't, it only means you are jobless and have no business offline. No businessman would be opening monikers to troll and display foolishness
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by JagabanBorgu: 1:43pm On May 28, 2023
Lashist:

What's Obi boys?? Does my moniker look political in any form?? cheesy I can't be as stupid as you are to be opening monikers to support people that don't know me in anyway?? Did BAT directly give you anything to be creating monikers daily for lick his ass?? Shey you said you were on NL before you went off. Show me your past monikers. If you can't, it only means you are jobless and have no business offline. No businessman would be opening monikers to troll and display foolishness
But u created a moniker to support Obi?
LOL.
Sorry, I doñ't have past monikers.
If u have "past monikers", I doñ't.
When u don't remember the account u created after 2 years and u want to get to the forum u create, isn't it?
It's difficuIt for Obi boys who are facing a hàrd time.
I ask u again, have u had anything to eat today?
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Lashist(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

But u created a moniker to support Obi?
LOL.
Sorry, I doñ't have past monikers.
If u have "past monikers", I doñ't.
When u don't remember the account u created after 2 years and u want to get to the forum u create, isn't it?
It's difficuIt for Obi boys who are facing a hàrd time.
I ask u again, have u had anything to eat today?
Omo e be like your foolishness is on a other level. Did you see me create a moniker for Obi or do you think my moniker of over 5years was created to support Obi or any politician? You are actually the person with zero life outside here. Anybody that can open a moniker recently to push APC is obviously hungry, jobless and depending on the money they share in your WhatsApp group to survive. You had better look for a job. Trolling won't do much for you. There are other idi0ts like you 4 years ago that joined to troll. They realized how wasted their life is and stopped but this is you creating monikers to troll. It won't help you. Get yourself a skill and get a job
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by JagabanBorgu: 2:58pm On May 29, 2023
Lashist:

Omo e be like your foolishness is on a other level. Did you see me create a moniker for Obi or do you think my moniker of over 5years was created to support Obi or any politician? You are actually the person with zero life outside here. Anybody that can open a moniker recently to push APC is obviously hungry, jobless and depending on the money they share in your WhatsApp group to survive. You had better look for a job. Trolling won't do much for you. There are other idi0ts like you 4 years ago that joined to troll. They realized how wasted their life is and stopped but this is you creating monikers to troll. It won't help you. Get yourself a skill and get a job
What u are typing conveys extreme pàîn and agoñy, I feel for u.
If u dón't have what to eat, u can send me a DM, I will help u, ur life will be better.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Lashist(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

What u are typing conveys extreme pàîn and agoñy, I feel for u.
If u dón't have what to eat, u can send me a DM, I will help u, ur life will be better.
Tinubu don enter seat. It won't change anything in your life. You'd still be jobless with little or nothing to gain. This your moniker was for campaign. Campaign don end. Logout and do something else na cheesy. You shouldn't still be online fighting Obi supporters except you are jobless and useless ofcourse
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by JagabanBorgu: 3:04pm On May 29, 2023
Lashist:

Tinubu don enter seat. It won't change anything in your life. You'd still be jobless with little or nothing to gain. This your moniker was for campaign. Campaign don end. Logout and do something else na cheesy. You shouldn't still be online fighting Obi supporters except you are jobless and useless ofcourse
I can only imagine d extreme pàiñs and disappóîntment u are going through now.
Looking for where to vent ur pàiñs?
It's ok, u can do it.
But have eaten today?
No need to be in sifia pàiñs when u are hûñgry.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Lashist(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

It's ok, u can do it.
But have eaten today?
Eaten what cheesy. Oboy I am not hungry and wretched like you o. If you go through my posts, you'd see where I even did some giveaways for idi0ts like you that created new monikers to beg. Apc don't know you. You won't be given special treatment when other Nigerians suffer. Will you buy fuel cheaper than others? Won't you face same insecurity others face? Better go and look for how to develop yourself and stop bothering who is disappointed about the election
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Lashist(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

It's ok, u can do it.
But have eaten today?
The only reason why idi0ts like you create new monikers is because you already know your old monikers will show how hungry and wretched your life has been. Your old moniker must have shown how frustrated the apc govt has made your life to be. If e sure for you, show your correct moniker cheesy
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by JagabanBorgu: 3:23pm On May 29, 2023
Lashist:

The only reason why idi0ts like you create new monikers is because you already know your old monikers will show how hungry and wretched your life has been. Your old moniker must have shown how frustrated the apc govt has made your life to be. If e sure for you, show your correct moniker cheesy
Frûstràtions.
LOL.
Ur heart is beating fast and u feel Iike cryîñg right?
U feel like smashing ur device because adrenaline is rushing in ur veins right?
That's what pàîn does.
U will live with it for another 4 years.
I hope I remember ur moniker by 2027 April when I will come back here again.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Lashist(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Frûstràtions.
LOL.
Ur heart is beating fast and u feel Iike cryîñg right?
U feel like smashing ur device because adrenaline is rushing in ur veins right?
That's what pàîn does.
U will live with it for another 4 years.
I hope I remember ur moniker by 2027 April when I will come back here again.
You should always remember my moniker. I hope I even keep this your moniker engaged till then. Your mates will be making progress in life while you will be on NL shouting jagaban and looking for who is pained
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by JagabanBorgu: 6:16pm On May 29, 2023
Lashist:

You should always remember my moniker. I hope I even keep this your moniker engaged till then. Your mates will be making progress in life while you will be on NL shouting jagaban and looking for who is pained
LOL.
Fresh pàiñs.
If only the quantity of pàiñs emanating from ur chest can be measured.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by westfield: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Go and ask your papa make em explain since you no get sense and eye to see

lexy2014:

If Buhari has laid a foundation for Tinubu to succeed, why are u still praying?

Pls enlighten us in the foundation that buhari has laid

https://businessday.ng/news/article/96-of-nigerias-revenue-spent-on-debt-servicing-in-2022-world-bank/
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
westfield:
Go and ask your papa make em explain since you no get sense and eye to see

But since u have sense and eye, then it shouldn't be difficult for you to answer the questions.

If Buhari has laid a foundation for Tinubu to succeed, why are u still praying?

Pls enlighten us in the foundation that buhari has laid

https://businessday.ng/news/article/96-of-nigerias-revenue-spent-on-debt-servicing-in-2022-world-bank/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Coming From CDS Involved In Accident (Photos, Video) / UK: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria When You JAPA / 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.