Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff (8210 Views)

President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception / Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari / Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Bodexinvest: 8:56am On May 25, 2023
I will not even say anything.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by phorget(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2023
Hmmmmmmm!
So many guts in his statement, the failure is still talking about his cattle and I wonder why he left them unattended to for the past 8years. He could have left Nigeria in one piece so as to attend to his cattle siblings instead of dragging us 8years behind.
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Talknochip(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2023
Bye Mr gave our best
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by CoolNL: 8:57am On May 25, 2023
The man was only cured of ear infection but they left him with mental illness
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Lincton: 8:59am On May 25, 2023
As
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Evii: 9:01am On May 25, 2023
Your best is conspicuously obvious

Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Nobody: 9:07am On May 25, 2023
What a joke
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by EKOSuperior(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2023
Racoon:
So says a failure that was garbed in borrowed robes. A man that have zilch sense about governance. A former military HOS that gave terrorist a lifeline thereby becoming a disgrace to Major Generals rank holders.

May Nigeria never witness another government that will give the kind of "best" the disastrous Buhari's regime gave this nation in every strata of its national life.
A big AMEN to that!

1 Like

Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by GenerationNext: 9:12am On May 25, 2023
Buhari 8 years rule is the second worst thing to happened to Nigeria after civil war. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Confirm4real(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2023
Yes in loans collection I agree to that best...

Most past President couldn't get much loans from foreign Countries but dem just dey approve Bubu own very very easy grin
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Shilavite17(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2023
Your best is the worst you shouldn't have contests in the first place
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Nobody: 9:21am On May 25, 2023
Realguyman1:
Yeye president that has no idea about what governance is about

I nor blame Buhari sha, na one and the large population of the illiterate, senseless and common Nigerians I blame. Because if not for them, wetin someone like Buhari wan dey do for government in the first place

I wonder why Tinibu fans don't respond to Buhari thread like this..

They only read and keep quiet, but looking for where NL will say Tinibu will be sworn in...

Meanwhile some of them condemn Buhari government and still support winning..

This is what Ohafia pple call Efulefu..

1 Like

Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Yestogood: 9:23am On May 25, 2023
superlanny:
I have no words for this epic failure, a monumental disaster and unredeemable crook titled Buhari. JUST GO. Posterity will judge you and your followers.

GOD will punish him and his entire accomplices. Including the social media cheerleaders.
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Nobody: 9:24am On May 25, 2023
superlanny:
I have no words for this epic failure, a monumental disaster and unredeemable crook titled Buhari. JUST GO. Posterity will judge you and your followers.
Evil that men do live after em...

Even Tinibu supporters will be judged too..

No peace for the wicked
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by MrPADDY(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

I wonder why Tinibu fans don't respond to Buhari thread like this..

They only read and keep quiet, but looking for where NL will say Tinibu will be sworn in...

Meanwhile some of them condemn Buhari government and still support winning..

This is what Ohafia pple call Efulefu..
They are people whose source of happiness is the sadness of others. They take pleasure in calamity, hunger and failure. You would be shocked to see the deplorable living condition of some of them who come here to have opinion.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Nobody: 9:28am On May 25, 2023
Diligent1:
Your best is the worst governance we have experienced so far in Nigeria.
Buhari you failed woefully, thousands of lives were terminated under your watch and as a former military general you could not do anything, you destroyed Nigerian economy, you destroyed the destinies of most of our youths.
Buhari, Almighty God will judge you.

I keep telling you guys..

That man is not Buhari..

I don't blame the man wey don de grave since..

Na cabals de run all these package..

Bubu is not that evil as u think..

This is not real bubu I repeat..

Wait till May 29th, truth will start coming out
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by themanderon: 9:30am On May 25, 2023
I am sorry to say your best is more terrible than the worse of a dead man. A man without shame is worse than a dead man. you should hide your head in shame.
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Nobody: 9:30am On May 25, 2023
MrPADDY:

There are people whose source of happiness is the sadness of others. They take pleasure in calamity, hunger and failure. You would be shocked to see the deplorable living condition of some of them who come to have opinion.

And that is so bad.
well Las Las
Evil that men do live after em..
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Halo22: 9:31am On May 25, 2023
Someone that should be apologizing to Nigerians for numerous damages done unto the country. Posterity will not fail to judge for bringing us to this denigrating level.
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by tohewob: 9:36am On May 25, 2023
Hahahaha for real u call that ur best
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Greattha: 9:55am On May 25, 2023
Indeed.

Can't blame someone who doesn't know what excellence or best means.
Your hungry minions are at fault

Your government has translated failure to mean best/excellence.
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by blowjohn(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2023
Where that emefelie
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Uchefame(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2023
May you and your generation receive exactly the same best you gave Nigeria seven times.

Empty skull.
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Earthquakes: 10:12am On May 25, 2023
God1000:
Gave which best?

Buhari doesn't have a clue about governance.

It's been eight years of maladministration, relentless killings, poverty and joblessness

He actually gave his best, you can't give what you don't have.
A dullard success is a total failure to someone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by millionboi2: 10:19am On May 25, 2023
Idiots
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Exceed15: 10:21am On May 25, 2023
Yes , best of failure
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Ten06(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2023
And some of them were able to divert some resources. Emefiele caused the death of my people and the dearth of many businesses all in the name of currency swap. And that is his best.

The only 2 people I appreciate in this government is Fashola and Amaechi, the rest should should apologize to Nigerians
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Tzar(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2023
Your best is the biggest scam in the history of Nigeria.
You should cover your face in shame for squandering the goodwill & support you undeservedly got on a platter of gold. Ungrateful old man!
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by villagereporter(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2023
Bullhari I don’t think it shall be with you for deceiving me in 2015 . Oloshi eda
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by ComeToJesus: 10:49am On May 25, 2023

Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Imotman(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2023
This is a classic case of leadership failure!
The system we run tends to prevent our best of the best brains to attain sensitive leadership positions.. it's a shame.
Re: ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff by Menclothing: 10:54am On May 25, 2023
What ever you do in life do it well you fail to appoint young ministers at least 80 percent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scrap 36 States Now —anyaoku / The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola / Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.