Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala (21359 Views)

Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) / Emeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial Appointment By Buhari Is A Lawmaker / APC: Oshiomhole, Adebayo, Moghalu For Ministerial Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by Corn247: 3:45pm On May 25, 2023
There is no crime in lobbying
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by Winning123: 3:47pm On May 25, 2023
You are jobless Bwala or whatever you call yourself
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by simfrost90210: 3:50pm On May 25, 2023
angry angry angry Hmmm.. probably true
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by Unperturbedpota: 3:57pm On May 25, 2023
BaddestQueen:
Abuja big boy
hope you've refunded them

Is LeoDeKing owing people money or what?
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2023
Festus is a clown....
Say na me talk so!
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by fatherjesse(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2023
Exactly what I said, the thief is bargaining to be made a substantive Minister
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by Blackman7: 4:09pm On May 25, 2023
What do you expect from a clown and balablu slave

Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by Generalwoodz(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2023
When you see keyamo talking like this it translates to being left behind. Perhaps he got the information that he won't make the ministerial list. Man is outside fighting for his stomach.

Kindly check my signature for goodies
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2023
Oga mind your business. If Daniel Bwala want to come back to APC he should come out plainly. 😂

We understand, Atiku’s money is sweet, we understand

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by PepeXKermit: 4:22pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Daniel bwala should stop acting like gossiplover and go defend his boss Atiku at the tribunal

Keyamo did his part in making sure tinubu won the election, I don't see why the druglord won't reward him with a position

What part did he do?
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by Domi100: 4:22pm On May 25, 2023
smiley

Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by surgical: 4:23pm On May 25, 2023
Cantonese:
Hmmmmm

Has Bwala conceded victory to Tinubu? Anyway, that’s PDP’s problem.
Because he knows when the government wants do something in Nigeria there is no stopping them, buhari is bent on installing Tinubu, he will do it ,irrespective
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by orisa37: 4:45pm On May 25, 2023
VERY GOOD AMBUSH. WELL DONE KEYAMO. GOOD LUCK
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by Kobicove(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2023
This is the first time I would see a northerner bearing the name Daniel grin
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by OYAY(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2023
Wetin concern Bwala on whether Keyamo is ambushing or not, is his ambush or party?
Unprincipled fellow!!!!!
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by Tareq1105: 4:56pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Daniel bwala should stop acting like gossiplover and go defend his boss Atiku at the tribunal

Keyamo did his part in making sure tinubu won the election, I don't see why the druglord won't reward him with a position

Keyamo deserved to be full minister in the government of Bola Ahmed Tinubu bcoz he worked for it and he's going to get it. No matter what Daniel Bwala and his co travellers are saying, keyamo would be made full minister. Daniel Bwala is seriously in pain bcoz he took a rash decision. He was Tinubu beloved son and he should be among ministerial nominees today but he overrated himself and became friends of Tinubu enemies. He forgot that Tinubu and Atiku would meet and settled but he wouldn't be there.
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by Menclothing: 5:10pm On May 25, 2023
All I know his new wears Dm jeans 6500
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by HRMK: 6:59pm On May 25, 2023
and what is wrong with that?he has worked for it!what else?
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by jaxxy(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2023
keyamo only found out he was unconstitutionally appointed a baby minister 5 day to handover. Hilarious people in apc.

This party should be disbanded. undecided
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by famology(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2023
Bwala is regretting right now
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by DMerciful(m): 1:23am On May 26, 2023
You're suffering in Nigeria and still glorifying the processes that has kept you in perpetual suffering
Felabrity:

Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by Felabrity: 1:48am On May 26, 2023
DMerciful:
You're suffering in Nigeria and still glorifying the processes that has kept you in perpetual suffering
Stop saying trash, go sleep
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by ElvisGee94(m): 2:36am On May 26, 2023
Wahala wahala everywhere
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by DMerciful(m): 2:56am On May 26, 2023
You wont know you're suffering until to encounter a better standard of living
Felabrity:
Stop saying trash, go sleep
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by fuckJones(f): 5:56am On May 26, 2023
Felabrity:

you have finally agreed that tinubu is your president
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:26am On May 26, 2023
Felabrity:

Daniel is just hyperventilating everywhere and regrets not supporting Jagaban to the fullest having being one of the first few who Keyed into his campaign.
Re: Keyamo Trying To Ambush Tinubu For Ministerial Role – Daniel Bwala by Bravity1000(m): 10:58am On May 26, 2023
Who do I have? Where is my destiny helper?

I'm seriously in need of a job.

I'm a graduate of pub admin with a 9 year banking experience

0708 368 8660

Bravity1000@gmail.com

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election / Army Repelled Attacks At Pulka, Rescued 445 Abducted Person (photos) / Existing Tinted Car Permits, Spy Number Plates Remain Valid – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.