Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. (63864 Views)

Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by flokii: 8:57pm On May 25, 2023
Virgin corper?.. like seriously?
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by hopexter(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:

She looks pregnant sha and also like a sickle cell patent. Well such lady can't turn me on. So she suppose dey virgin till death

Na so virgins truly dey be and look like because of absence of sperm, you no go understand because you be mugu grin
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Rutherford2019: 8:57pm On May 25, 2023
I finished my nysc as a virgin at age of 29yrs
Infact I had first sex January last year at age of 35 years
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by charlesdinho(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:

She looks pregnant sha and also like a sickle cell patent. Well such lady can't turn me on. So she suppose dey virgin till death
JESUS, this comment go hit the girl hard when she sees it. lol
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I believe her grin

she's not sexy na, nobody have her time
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by RhodaNelly: 9:15pm On May 25, 2023
cheesy grin grin grin you're so wicked... lolzzz
Toks2008:
When I see an extremely outwardly beautiful lady claiming virgin, I usually have a level of respect for such lady.

But not when a lady no too dey attractive... Apparently she is not getting too much pressure so it is expected.

*Yee who stone me*
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by sync(f): 9:15pm On May 25, 2023
Not a big deal, why making so much noise about it. I was way much older when I eventually gave up mine

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Desusi: 9:16pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:

You're indeed a cynical man
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I believe her grin

Me too grin
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Mase2020g(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2023
You achievement as a corper nor let you talk, Na wetin nor concern local man u Carey cone
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Shantyken(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2023
Go collect award na
Abi na u be first to go sch, graduate, serve as a virgin
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by 3kay945(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:

May God forgive you. grin
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by 3kay945(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2023
Nothing to warrant pressure from that gender so I believe you dear.

cool
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by gbagyiza: 9:27pm On May 25, 2023
triple996:
a very difficult achievements especially coming from the south

To be honest she is not wise n smart. What does she want to achieve by making announcement of her virginity? She is drawing attention to the people including the bad guys. This should be a personal issue not announcing itevery b

2 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Galaxydon1(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2023
Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity.
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by ukaface(f): 9:34pm On May 25, 2023
Toxicity everywhere
I blame her for celebrating what she prides in.

Later y’all want women to be in their natural physique.
This is one natural, even virgin join still she no appeal to Una, later Una go say women get problem.

Na she I kuku blame

4 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by lildush(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2023
She doesn't even look attractive.. she looks like she even have body odur.. for me she will remain a virgin for life ooo. She can't turn me on ☹️☹️
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:
eralonaa
She looks pregnant sha and also like a sickle cell patent. Well such lady can't turn me on. So she suppose dey virgin !till death

No feminine qualities to attract guys, so they left her alone. Congrats.!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by xristos(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2023
lonelydora:
You have done well, nne! Don't mind anybody saying virginity doesn't matter. It matters a lot.

Please, I need that guy that edits document asap. Quote this comment asap. I have job for you.
Here

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Empy94: 9:57pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:

Bad mouth grin grin
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Samade7: 9:57pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:

Heart of a man is wicked.
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 25, 2023
Abstaining from Penetrated Sex will do you great good.

But try and Enjoy yourself by Yourself once in a while.

Virgin Plus Virgin has a Great Future.

Never go down with Dirty/Corrupted Bodies and Souls. They will Ruin your Life.

2 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by John4B: 10:14pm On May 25, 2023
As if being a virgin is a big deal.
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Segeazy: 10:20pm On May 25, 2023
👍
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Nyanabo(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2023
Wey you for close mouth until you reach house. I pray them no collect am before you reach house. 🤣
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by MrJames007: 10:32pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:

lol

Why na?
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by ofuonyebi: 10:47pm On May 25, 2023
she concluded that i hope to see more virgin ladies from Taraba State!

At least whether na true or false...i salute her courage

Abi o ...at 20yrs how many of our undergraduate or secondary school girls can beat their chest before their parents as a virgin

Before virginity is celebrated as a mark of integrity of a lady and good upbringing by her parents but today, that sense of dignity is no more

this lady of high morality value deserves to be celebrated
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Yesboss0009: 11:14pm On May 25, 2023
Is between you and God . Not between you and social media

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Zeemax123: 11:18pm On May 25, 2023
I do editing too
Am available
lonelydora:
You have done well, nne! Don't mind anybody saying virginity doesn't matter. It matters a lot.

Please, I need that guy that edits document asap. Quote this comment asap. I have job for you.

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Akharmony: 11:35pm On May 25, 2023
Otondo. .
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by SAMBARRY: 12:15am On May 26, 2023
Okiton:
wink
Hw person go take climb dis one
lmaooo she be ladder? grin
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by purples25(f): 12:22am On May 26, 2023
The comments here have shown me something. Guys are not serious about virgin complaints, or natural beauty complaints, or about women being fake. They just like to insult women.

Is this not a natural, authentic virgin? They just insulted her again. No use trying to impress these men. A lot of men are just sadists.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.