Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis (17191 Views)

Peter Obi Hails Tinubu For Adopting Oronsanye Report / Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by favor914: 9:34am On May 26, 2023
Realguyman1:
Nice one from Mr Peter Obi.

If nor be say Nigeria and Nigerians matter loud, I nor see any reason why this man nor suppose become winner of last presidential election
Catholic man no fit rule Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by detectivejones: 9:37am On May 26, 2023
This man sef he still had to make everything about himself
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by thesicilian: 9:40am On May 26, 2023
pacesetting:
It's always difficult for illiterates to understand simple things. It will be a big shame if you're a young fellow. Let me help you. Search for the words "honorary citizenship" and find out the meaning. Also, try and understand things first before you type. It will help you avoid insults in your life.
Vadese1:
Look at this one. Ignorance at a worst stage. You need education

With every word you guys keep justifying your headless mob tag. The only thing that will surprise me about you is when you actually say something logical, devoid of emotions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by LajaLaba: 9:46am On May 26, 2023
This man can lie!!! shameless man!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Eriokanmi: 9:53am On May 26, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Lamba

"When I rejected the dual citizenship of other countries years back, I was conscious that Nigeria as the only country that I have

When you rejected dual citizenship of other countries?

Like do they take their citizenship to beg you or you beg them through filing the processes undecided undecided

Everything na politics to Adaobi 111
Countries actually dash people of worth, their citizenship without asking for it, contrary to your post. Nigerian government isn't an exception. Several Lebanese and other foreign nationals had bagged our citizenship in the past without applying for it and it remains a continuous practice. This usually takes place during a national event like independence day. The last time I checked, Tinubu's controversial citizenship in an African country wasn't requested for. They gave it to him. Buhari too enjoyed this in Niger Republic.
You can either accept or reject it. Its an offer to both men and women if worth ok?

Learn to read books.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by linearity: 9:58am On May 26, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Lamba

"When I rejected the dual citizenship of other countries years back, I was conscious that Nigeria as the only country that I have

Like do they take their citizenship to beg you or you beg them through filing the processes undecided undecided

Many Countries at the local level approaches rich people from other Countries to invest in their counties through the citizenship route.

It is not out of place for a major in one county in the USA to approach him or any rich guy out there to invest e.g. $1m into their local economy and use that investment to file for citizenship of the United States.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by floret23(f): 10:01am On May 26, 2023
"When I rejected the dual citizenship of other countries years back, I was conscious that Nigeria as the only country that I have will need my full attention and commitment in the years to come.

"I remain committed to the progress of our nation, Nigeria, and to her continued constructive role in Africa. -PO"[quote][/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Lamba

Yes when you are due and an asset, they come to you, lawyers come to say let’s get you on.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Bluntemperor: 10:42am On May 26, 2023
Mercies1:
Chimamanda is a great woman and indeed one of the greatest exports out of naija

She is now an American,just like WTO woman!
Average Easterners are Catholic and so, seeking Pope in Rome,is allowed!
She also loves to be a Chief in her -Town than receiving Nigeria Honours!
She is still a good woman anyway!
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Edusouls(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2023
Make una rest these unruly generation Z obidients una never tire for this claim of stolen mandate? On Monday Tinubu would be sworn in and Nigerians would move on
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by fareed69(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2023
Realguyman1:

If nor be say Nigeria and Nigerians matter loud, I nor see any reason why this man nor suppose become winner of last presidential election

He is now isn't it?
Probably in your dreams

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by PepeXKermit: 11:31am On May 26, 2023
thesicilian:
Lol
I don't know of any country that will offer you citizenship when you haven't first applied for it. So this one that the Scam artist is saying that he rejected other countries citizenship is difficult for me to understand.

Rejecting citizenship does not mean you applied for it in the first place. If you have lived abroad for a certain number of years, they will ask you to apply. This could be when he said no, he does not want it. They wont force you to accept their citizenship.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by pacesetting: 11:39am On May 26, 2023
When Nigeria happens to you, you may need that "headless mob" to save you.
thesicilian:

With every word you guys keep justifying your headless mob tag. The only thing that will surprise me about you is when you actually say something logical, devoid of emotions.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by HighQue007: 11:48am On May 26, 2023
But you stacked ur peoples money in Tax Haven away from the reach of your people. Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by thesicilian: 12:08pm On May 26, 2023
pacesetting:
Keep deceiving yourself. E go reach everybody, mr emotional warlord.

pacesetting:
When Nigeria happens to you, you may need that "headless mob" to save you.
Stories and emotional blackmail. Same old same old. What we need to be saved from right now is the headless mob.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by georgeakins: 12:49pm On May 26, 2023
Realguyman1:

Election is won by the popularity.
He is only popular among the Ibos
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by pacesetting: 12:56pm On May 26, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself. E go reach everybody, mr emotional warlord.
thesicilian:

Stories and emotional blackmail. Same old same old. What we need to be saved from right now is the headless mob.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Realguyman1(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2023
georgeakins:

Election is won by the popularity.
He is only popular among the Ibos
So Lagos, Nasarawa, Cross River, Edo and Abuja is now and Igbo environment now, abi?
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:16pm On May 26, 2023
Chiamandog and PetER Obituary the two BIGGEST Tribal Bigots of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by SaturnNick(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2023
That's great. Proud of her really
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Passionnn: 3:14am On May 27, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Lamba

Since you know so much about dual citizenship, kindly tel me: did yekini Pablo Escobar officially applied for Guinea Bissau citizenship? I mean that citizenship he accepted that made him constitutionally unfit to rule the country.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by drtee247(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2023
P.O and the constant use of the word "critical"...critical infrastructure, critical mandate... grin
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Lovelydaisies: 8:21pm On May 28, 2023
Chimamanda - number one African good girl.
Tiwa - number one African bad girl.

Kudos to them both!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Denies Endorsing Child Marriage Law / Secondus Appoints Chidoka Special Adviser On Strategy And External Engagements / Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.