Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' (3713 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / How Do Yahoo Boys Get Their Money / Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by nelie(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2007
please can someone tell me why most girls like internet scammers, or ''yahoo boys'' as it is better known?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by rizz(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2007
not all but most of them are materialistic and can't see past the dough yahoo boi is lavishn on them. either that or its just poverty of the abject sort
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by Migines(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2007
Wat gave you that inpression?

Solve riddles@"ROFLMAO BY MIGINES"
in d jokes section.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by adebisi1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2007
na cos of money make them like yahoo boi z ok? u know nija girls are very crazy for money ,no love for them if they know that u are making money they love you untomic. ,No pride anymore suck
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by ladebi(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2007
We all love money so we got to do what we have to do its not only the yahoo boys or Nigerian girl but all Nigerians even our Pastors can do anything the get that paper.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by trendy(f): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2007
who says they prefer yahoo guys undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by sheedy407(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2007
As if u wont die 4 dem if u were a lady.Seeing sum1 spending cool cash on u.Well,let dem kip d fire burning.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by jewelise(f): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2007
the reason is rather obvious!yahoo guys are big boys and they r heavy spenders.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by topeteadr(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2007
Not all of them i though some of them they trip badly for yahoo boy's. But i get three girls on my trail and them they trip for me badly, i just dey try to run from thfm but them no won leave.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by kronkykay(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2007
just to enlighten you guys,
yahoo boyz are more in LA and BC
for this reason you have a lot of 'em gurls trynna get the biggest hit of 'em all. but wen you come down to PHC, TRENDY can testify to this, the gurls here like the bunch of ni66az we call "DA BOYZ". they are they talk of the town wen you wanna discuss topics like kidnappings, cultism and thuggery on the high level. They all wanna be protected.
But the reverse is the case wen u go to ABJ, if your fada aint playing the politics enuff to make his pocket swell as well as get his face on the media on a daily basis---you aint rocking. The gurlz here wants easy money and fame. Nothing short of that.
When you go down to Anambra, Enugu and the rest, you've gotta be the biggest spare parts supplier. Nothing for cashew sellers!
Come down to Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and the rest and they'll be negotiating how many acres of farmland have you got.
But suprisingly, wen u got to the North, as long as you got a big d*ck, damn it, the gurls are willing to lick your balls dry just to have a taste of it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by jimmyxxl(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2007
[color=#000099][/color] I agree with adebisi1, that because of money girl fall antificia love for them. I loss my girl to one of them, I do everything to make this girl feel ok. u knw nigeria girl can never change form that sickness. and I think of they see on america video see the way girl there dress and drive them crazy. they want to belong to the group so they needed the money so fast to show and look good, our gilrs suck God should save us from does guy called yahoo boy$$$$.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by slimmy24(f): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
BECOS THEY HAVE MONEY AND SPEND CEASELESSLY.

Y ELSE?
cool grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by arinzology(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2007
just to enlighten you guys,
yahoo boyz are more in LA and BC
for this reason you have a lot of 'em girls trynna get the biggest hit of 'em all. but when you come down to PHC, TRENDY can testify to this, the girls here like the bunch of ni66az we call "DA BOYZ". they are they talk of the town when you want to discuss topics like kidnappings, cultism and thuggery on the high level. They all want to be protected.
But the reverse is the case when u go to ABJ, if your fada aint playing the politics enough to make his pocket swell as well as get his face on the media on a daily basis---you aint rocking. The gurlz here wants easy money and fame. Nothing short of that.
When you go down to Anambra, Enugu and the rest, you've gotta be the biggest spare parts supplier. Nothing for cashew sellers!
Come down to Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and the rest and they'll be negotiating how many acres of farmland have you got.
But suprisingly, when u got to the North, as long as you got a big d*ck, damn it, the girls are willing to lick your balls dry just to have a taste of it.

Haba!! dats not tru abt northern chics.hope u knw d so called politician in abuja mostly are based in cities like KD,KANO etc.so if u aint pushing d latest honda or toyota in town notin 4 u,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by sod4luv(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2007
jewelise:

the reason is rather obvious!yahoo guys are big boys and they r heavy spenders.

simple.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2007
Money answereth all things
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like ''yahoo Boys'' by Oracle(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2007
Why does a dog like bone?

This question is not worth asking.
If a scammer becomes a millionaire tomorrow, what do you think happens to his girl?

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Would You Clean This For $1.5 Million Dollars? / A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders / Art Design For Windows And Pilar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.