Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) (44835 Views)

Buhari’s People Are Not Making Things Easier For His Successor, Nigerians - Sani / Breaking: Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu Chooses A Successor (video) / Aisha Buhari Smiling At Her Husband, President Buhari As They Arrive From Saudi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Saskay44: 5:56pm On May 26, 2023
President-elect, Bola Tinubu speaks at the Villa today

“Help me God, to carry the burden, to face the challenges, and keep me in good health, to be able to fulfill the dreams and aspirations of millions of our people.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXaP3jPB1bA

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by sonature1: 6:08pm On May 26, 2023
What was Escobar saying in that video? It seems we are about to experience 4 years of gaffes 🥱🥱🥱

84 Likes 17 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by HydraFeeds(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2023
When you're confident your successor is ok.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubu is handpicked by Buhari to cover his corruption books.

47 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by MetroLane: 8:04pm On May 26, 2023
Why won't Buhari smile.

He has seen failure that'll surpass his own.

He already knows the swear that's waiting for Baba Gazelle Gagaraga at the end of 4 years.

Infact na the swear dey make am smile.....

jahsharon:

You will weep for the next 8 years s you have wept over the last 8 years

Hi, my name is attention, I heard you were looking for me.

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by handsomeyinka(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubu

The Pep Guardiola of Africa.

we believe in you.

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by kingamaa(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2023
May the Almighty help you to make Nigeria great again.

As for me, I will eat the good of this land. Amen.

Carry go our President. You did it in Lagos, you can do it again.

113 Likes 14 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by kknaija001: 8:05pm On May 26, 2023
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by casualobserver: 8:05pm On May 26, 2023
The Bubu sha!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Afokesco(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2023
I was there....tinubu said that I can't see the town hall in the government house.... that is different from balabu bulaba blublu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by tyinfinity: 8:07pm On May 26, 2023
I see Pandora depressed in his Lagos hideout .peter obi will not go to Agulu on may 29

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Bobbiee: 8:07pm On May 26, 2023
the presidents keep taking the country from worse to worser

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by owiko(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2023
D
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by malali: 8:08pm On May 26, 2023
Is it for Eba ?
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by atobs4real(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2023
Wow!!! I love that

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Axis313(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2023
I just love this man,he is articulate in his speech and his followers are obediently loyal to him.
By the way,is this not the same Jagaban that some people said was shaking and about to quench before election?I swear Baba just carry some people for handicap,I told some people that he knew what he was doing,they said na lie,he go soon die but Jagaban is getting stronger by the day.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by LockDown69(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2023
grin he is like hahaha, you don't know what you've inherited. Wahala! grin

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by KingKO22: 8:13pm On May 26, 2023
K

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by BRIMBRAM: 8:13pm On May 26, 2023
They have started again. Losers and failures have started again. grin

Buhari actually succeeded in exposing the --240 I/Q of some folks in Nigeria. grin

This folks will never smell Aso Rock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2023
Interesting I love BUHARI with so much ❤️ passion

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Kubin: 8:14pm On May 26, 2023
Buhari just they laugh the pooing machine, soaking machine,

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Nahunger(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2023
Lol
Buhari don dey day dream of his 300 cows, no one die, no one born and no one miss, what a good manager for 8 solid years cow no grow, cow no short lol

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by 96ACE: 8:16pm On May 26, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
Tinubu is handpicked by Buhari to cover his corruption books.
It very obvious that your fada he a f**l

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by DJInfluence: 8:16pm On May 26, 2023
I see Tinubu reversing most of the decisions made by Buhari govt. Just give him 6 months.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2023
One of the problem we have in Africa is that we read meaning to everything when is very obvious we don’t even have an idea of the situation.
Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by jahsharon: 8:17pm On May 26, 2023
MetroLane:
Why won't Buhari smile.

He already knows the swear that's waiting for Baba Gazelle Gagaraga at the end of 4 years.

You will weep for the next 8 years s you have wept over the last 8 years

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by seeyounow2: 8:19pm On May 26, 2023
tongue

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Oblongata: 8:19pm On May 26, 2023
Buhari is so proud of his President!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling Behind His Successor(video) by Obakoolex(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2023
MetroLane:
Why won't Buhari smile.

But how come wailing no dey tire you guys

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark / Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State / Appeal Court Affirms Apapa As LP National Chairman, Sacks Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.