Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) (6840 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by imam07: 11:58pm On May 26, 2023
GodinDaFlesh:
Prepare for God’s judgement if this fraud doesn’t do the right thing and step down. That’s a warning.
This is good as u know God because of tinubu
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by imam07: 12:00am On May 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Pele o....prayer warrior. tongue tongue

People like you is why things will never get better. You no work you dey expect enjoyment. It's just like you not reading but expecting the examination to favor you and you come out tops. No be juju be that grin grin grin

There is no country that has progressed with half of the kind of impunity and rascality that is going on in Nigeria so y'all should rest with this unnecessary prayer and enjoy the mess that everyone would go through in the next 4 years. tongue
I greet u, Mr motivational speaker
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by imam07: 12:01am On May 27, 2023
slimfit1:
They pump effect and filter on his neck.
go remove d filter. U go enter lagoon last last

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by imam07: 12:04am On May 27, 2023
Penguin2:

All those things are ceremonial.

He’s still a nobody until he takes oath of office.
So u are still dreaming. Something wey u suppose don shut up. Go and stop him from taking oath of office.
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by Akungitit: 12:36am On May 27, 2023
jchioma:
Not too bad with the filters. The good thing is that Buhari is out. Fellow Nigerians brave up. Nobody can do worse than Buhari, I suppose.
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by Akungitit: 12:37am On May 27, 2023
The truth us that we will never regard people who come from your part of the country as Nigerians,know this and know peace.
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:41am On May 27, 2023
Some of obituary supporters bosses go hang thie portrait in their various offices & nothing Obi supporters go about it

They will be seeing it everyday when they're going in & coming out & na so their pain go dey increase more & more everyday till dey resign & become jobless las las because of hate 😀😂😀😂

As e dey sweet us e dey pain dem

As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us 🤣😆🤣😆

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by ipobarecriminals: 3:32am On May 27, 2023
amnesty7:
Great.
God will not allow us hang the black-attired man on our walls.
may we not see Evil, dark energy and mourn endlessly
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by Seagodess(f): 6:01am On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:
💯/💯

It’s so amazing being in same generation with the last political demigod of this century.
keep licking his ass for 5k monthly.. hope you going to follow him to prison on Monday and continue the licking.
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by juman(m): 6:28am On May 27, 2023
Our turn to lead again.
Work hard your turn would come.
You can also become president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by chidiokay: 6:57am On May 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Pele o....prayer warrior. tongue tongue

People like you is why things will never get better. You no work you dey expect enjoyment. It's just like you not reading but expecting the examination to favor you and you come out tops. No be juju be that grin grin grin

There is no country that has progressed with half of the kind of impunity and rascality that is going on in Nigeria so y'all should rest with this unnecessary prayer and enjoy the mess that everyone would go through in the next 4 years. tongue

Motivational speaker isonu ... you are not God

All that talk is immaterials, We done our best to vote the man with the best record among all candidates, someone who left office 16yrs and yet his visions are precedent today, an Enigma.

However, we understand he is human above all that is why we pray he succeed these time

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2023
chidiokay:

Motivational speaker isonu ... you are not God

All that talk is immaterials, We done our best to vote the man with the best record among all candidates, someone who left office 16yrs and yet his visions are precedent today, an Enigma.

However, we understand he is human above all that is why we pray he succeed these time

Did I tell you I was? I repeat the country will not get better.

Like I said, you no read for exam you dey expect A1. You guys are praying in vain. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway smart people are japaing from that useless country you better join them and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by Okoroawusa: 8:16am On May 27, 2023
I just love this man
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by chidiokay: 8:49am On May 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Did I tell you I was? I repeat the country will not get better.

Like I said, you no read for exam you dey expect A1. You guys are praying in vain. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway smart people are japaing from that useless country you better join them and stop deceiving yourself.

May it be unto you as you wish for Nig in the next 4yrs

Mumu i have friends that were comfortable here in Nig, living big and there wives were driving ecotics cars .. now they are in almighty UK jumping buses, some can't even afford to buy TV for there children to watch

Low Lives think UK is bed of roses, most guyz in Uk now can't even ball like they were in Nigeria ...but people at home think ones you get to UK you start packing money on the floor, if you think japa is for everybody then you are dumber than i thought
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by Samakus(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2023
adekolaelect:
And you must hang it . If you have any reasonable office.

I have a reasonable office but I ain't hanging that. Nah I ain't
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2023
chidiokay:

May it be unto you as you wish for Nig in the next 4yrs

Mumu i have friends that were comfortable here in Nig, living big and there wives were driving ecotics cars .. now they are in almighty UK jumping buses, some can't even afford to buy TV for there children to watch

Low Lives think UK is bed of roses, most guyz in Uk now can't even ball like they were in Nigeria ...but people at home think ones you get to UK you start packing money on the floor, if you think japa is for everybody then you are dumber than i thought

Let me ask you this....Are you daft or you are pretending to be daft, which one?

Where in my comment did I mention UK? And is UK the only place Nigerians japa to? Chai. See people we are sharing country with o shocked shocked

Like I typed before, you no read you dey expect A1. No be juju be that grin grin grin grin

Incase you don't understand what I mean by that......you guys are trying to fire tinubu on everyone even when you know clearly that he broke all the laws, he didn't even meet major requirements and yet he would be sworn in fraudulently. How do you expect such a person to deliver good governance and change that useless country?

You better japa even if it's ghana. Nigeria will only work for you if you are a criminal politician, dangote kinda rich or even obi cubana kinda rich. And you and I know that 99% of Nigerians will NEVER get to that level till they are no more. So stop deceiving yourself grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by Gaabasky: 10:25am On May 27, 2023
This one is better than the previous ones but his cap looks like Ibo's cap sa
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:29am On May 27, 2023
richie240:
Chai, everytime an obidient' enters his office or goes to d embassy, na d first tin wey he go see be that......for 8 straight years.
Ha Chineke, is this not too much to bear?
cool

The kind of kindergarten things that gives you joy would have been laughable if they weren't so pathetic! To you, all is well with the world since you believe you’ve gotten away with another brazen electoral heist and continued to hold the Igbo down as you prepare to take over the suppression from where Buhari left off! Next thing on the agenda is to start the gloating and mocking! Funny thing is….this is exactly the script that played out in 2015 and 2019 when you decided to support and rig a bigoted and visionless failure into office just for clannish and self-serving reasons. Fast-forward Eight years and look at Nigeria in all socio-economic developmental indices: the mass murders; suicides; penury; banditry; kidnapping; infant mortality; UGM; hate; divisions; and general feeling of hopelessness! Of course all these don’t matter to una because your endgame from the get-go was STATE CAPTURE come hell or high water!
Re: Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) by leokid866: 1:16pm On May 27, 2023
Penguin2:

All those things are ceremonial.

He’s still a nobody until he takes oath of office.
lol.....go defense house 🏠 go tell am say he is nobody 🙄......make we see wetin go follow.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar'adua's Health Worsens, Collapses At Hilton Hotel / Old School Materials / CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.