Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate (71149 Views)

The Chef Chi: Chioma Meets Cee-C, BBNaija Ex Housemate (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms / BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by OneCandleAway(f): 3:50pm On May 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
my own sweet pass your boyfriend own o and e even big pass am sef grin grin tongue

Na cease dey worry you.

What makes you think I'm even female..

You think say na by gender description
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by DrAda(f): 3:52pm On May 27, 2023
Died from pancreatitis? Strange

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by enemyofprogress: 3:58pm On May 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Na cease dey worry you.

What makes you think I'm even female..

You think say na by gender description
you no even dey proud of wetin you carry for up and down your body. You wan deny your sex again?

Ordinary craze you no fit spell tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by OneCandleAway(f): 3:59pm On May 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
you no even dey proud of wetin you carry for up and down. You wan deny your sex again?

Ordinary craze you no fit spell tongue tongue

Typo
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Cassandraloius: 3:59pm On May 27, 2023
R.I.P.
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2023
una go chop corn tire from Monday
taylor89:
Ouch I don’t know this face maybe it’s from way back BBN

Rest his soup Lord

Meanwhile Seun if Nairaland don tire you to run sel it out or give another person to handle it for you

What’s all these pop up ads always discomforting me whenever I visit this page?

If you wan run ads why not run as a thread in front page

To even think I saw a Corn advert this morning my mind just fly

I’m not a child of corn Abeg no dey finger my brain
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by enemyofprogress: 3:59pm On May 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Typo
no be typo. You no sabi spell craze jo tongue tongue
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by OneCandleAway(f): 4:02pm On May 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
no be typo. You no sabi spell craze jo tongue tongue

Shey you dey whine me ni

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by enemyofprogress: 4:05pm On May 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Shey you dey whine me ni
come my house make I show you something
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by soultimerz(m): 4:11pm On May 27, 2023
Nawaooo...rip

When they where having the good times and leaving the so called good life we no hear from them

I can't waste my RIP
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by YaksonFCA(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2023
RIp. Condolences
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by AngelicBeing: 4:32pm On May 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet I don't watch BBN cos it's immoral, but I see him Making heaven cos he acted the show over 10 years ago, I see him walking the stairs to heaven, but Angels wouldn't blow trumpet and beat drums upon his arrival because of his participation in BBN, instead I see him being flogged 12 lashes of the horsewhip before granted permission inside heaven.

This I have seen.
Wrong prophecy, from your diary Temi don indeed cook ogbono soup loaded with bokoto for you from his mum that is why you are seeing wrongly,Nnamdi your friend na Axe man, you sef don use your marine powers flog those guys wey want to kill you after coming from your Astral journey, now proceed to the Sahara desert to start 700 days of dry fast to be delivered properly shocked

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by georgeakins: 4:59pm On May 27, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Stop taking Alcohol, they won't listen

I think alcohol affects only liver
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by delzbaba(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2023
I'm confused, this guy doesn't look like a heavy drinker.
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Aareakinwunmi(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2023
georgeakins:

I think alcohol affects only liver
Alcohol and Smoking affect all the organ system.
Some organs are just affected more.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Glare247(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2023
Mansionpage:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/sad-former-bbnaija-star-joseph-ada-dies-in-the-us-2.html
D same disease that killed my good friend, Mudashir oluwashina usman, rest in peace brother ,u can never be forgotten
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by asatemple(f): 5:16pm On May 27, 2023
Rest in peace Joseph
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Wettoid123: 5:20pm On May 27, 2023
wonder233:
I don't know him. But may he rest in peace.

Nigerians, please when reacting to the news of the death of a person, please can you direct the "rip" to that person?
Writing just "rip" is senseless. Is it the person reading your comment you're telling to rest in peace?

I wrote about this issue in another platform I belong to, I complained how fast Nigerian's type rip as if human life is no more valuable even condolence msg will not be included we have really lost it here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by skales67(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2023
taylor89:

Rest his soup Lord

Meanwhile Seun if Nairaland don tire you to run sel it out or give another person to handle it for you

You are not aware that "corn government" is taking over by Monday?
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Fearyourcreator: 5:59pm On May 27, 2023
taylor89:

Rest his soup Lord

Buy am na... Ode!
You will tell the owner how to do his thing... Or na you dey pay his workers... Some of you are just plain stupid
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by essentialone(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2023
wonder233:

Nigerians, please when reacting to the news of the death of a person, please can you direct the "rip" to that person?
Writing just "rip" is senseless. Is it the person reading your comment you're telling to rest in peace?

Then who is he? Not enough. Also mention the name of the late person that you want to rest in peace. Olodo.
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Burgerlomo: 7:01pm On May 27, 2023
So sad, RIP
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by soojar(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2023
wonder233:

The person you are telling them to direct the RIP to can neither read what they write nor hear them. It's useless praying for the dead. it is those of us that are still alive that need prayers to live a good and fulfilled life to warrant us resting in peace after death.

We learn every day
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Mummyfour(f): 7:18pm On May 27, 2023
He was the most calm of all the guys.
Very focused, not loud, humble, friendly and reserved.
I remember then we used to wonder what he was doing in that house with a bunch of " noisy housemates". I remember when he was expelled from the house, some people heaved a sigh of relief because they felt he was just too nice to fit in.

Always sleeping and avoiding trouble grin
I really liked him.
May his soul rest in perfect peace..
He was truly a gentleman

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by FarmTech(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2023
Only God knows where he will end up. Hell or heaven. BBN is a terribly immoral show.
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by linearity: 3:35am On May 28, 2023
wonder233:

You are also part of the senselessness….

He has already passed, resting or restless….yet you are saying…’may he rest in peace’.

That statement is full of empty nothingness.
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by softclickppc(m): 3:41am On May 28, 2023
Rest in Peace!

Meanwhile see 15 Remote Job Websites to make you earn in the Tech Space
https://klines-potpouri..com/2023/05/15-websites-to-see-if-you-want-to-earn-dollars.html
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by elonize(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2023
enemyofprogress:
you dey mind am?
😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) / Paul Okoye Appears Like A Poor Hustler In New Photo, Fans React / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.