Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate (71150 Views)

The Chef Chi: Chioma Meets Cee-C, BBNaija Ex Housemate (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms / BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Abakelawal(f): 2:18pm On May 27, 2023
Rip.... Where una dey get this kind sickness
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by blaquebelle: 2:19pm On May 27, 2023
taylor89:
Ouch I don’t know this face maybe it’s from way back BBN

Rest his soup Lord

Meanwhile Seun if Nairaland don tire you to run sel it out or give another person to handle it for you

What’s all these pop up ads always discomforting me whenever I visit this page?

If you wan run ads why not run as a thread in front page

To even think I saw a Corn advert this morning my mind just fly

I’m not a child of corn Abeg no dey finger my brain

Why are you gathering your likes? grin Clear your dashboard bro. As for the ads, it's obvious he needs more streams of income from the site. I thought he had neglected the site since
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Okiton: 2:20pm On May 27, 2023
amnesty7:
Meanwhile, followers of a certain black-attired man are burning inside with anger and hate because of the seamless transition going on in the land.
I would have replied you but then I sense you are miserable, jobless a bunch of wack living living in penury.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by blaquebelle: 2:20pm On May 27, 2023
Guys, eat ogi. Fermented foods are good for your pancreas health. They are rich In enzymes so they reduce work for the organ smiley

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by KennethEnyi(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2023
At least he didn’t die in Nigeria
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by smartasuen(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet I don't watch BBN cos it's immoral, but I see him Making heaven cos he acted the show over 10 years ago, I see him walking the stairs to heaven, but Angels wouldn't blow trumpet and beat drums upon his arrival because of his participation in BBN, instead I see him being flogged 12 lashes of the horsewhip before granted permission inside heaven.

This I have seen.

May u excel in Comedy.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by pek(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2023
amnesty7:
Meanwhile, followers of a certain black-attired man are burning inside with anger and hate because of the seamless transition going on in the land.
How is this related to the topic? See how hate has filled your life?

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by LordReed(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2023
Valar Morghulis. Rest in peace.
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Snapdrag0n: 2:34pm On May 27, 2023
Big brother is sacrificing them one by one.
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Hakimi90: 2:36pm On May 27, 2023
Gt

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by rapheal5(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2023
blaquebelle:
Guys, eat ogi. Fermented foods are good for your pancreas health. They are rich In enzymes so they reduce work for the organ smiley
you mean raw ogi?
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Haveyoueatentod: 2:46pm On May 27, 2023
Joseph the cool guy always rubbing balm on his pink lips in bb9ja season 1 rip bro
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by enemyofprogress: 2:51pm On May 27, 2023
wonder233:
I don't know him. But may he rest in peace.

Nigerians, please when reacting to the news of the death of a person, please can you direct the "rip" to that person?
Writing just "rip" is senseless. Is it the person reading your comment you're telling to rest in peace?
over sabi dey worry you and na your type dem dey beat for school. Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by GloriousGbola: 2:52pm On May 27, 2023
Pancreatitis
Also called: pancreas inflammation
An inflammation of the organ lying behind the lower part of the stomach (pancreas).
Pancreatitis may start suddenly and last for days or it can occur over many years. It has many causes, including gallstones and chronic, heavy alcohol use
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Mccullum: 2:52pm On May 27, 2023
Death doesn't know US , it can kill you any where on earth. RIP

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by simfrost90210: 2:52pm On May 27, 2023
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by 9jaBloke: 2:55pm On May 27, 2023
cry
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by BeigJawnson(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2023
taylor89:
Ouch I don’t know this face maybe it’s from way back BBN

Rest his soup Lord

Meanwhile Seun if Nairaland don tire you to run sel it out or give another person to handle it for you

What’s all these pop up ads always discomforting me whenever I visit this page?

If you wan run ads why not run as a thread in front page

To even think I saw a Corn advert this morning my mind just fly

I’m not a child of corn Abeg no dey finger my brain
grin grin

If you don't want to see anything ads, use opera mini browser... It is even free browsing on opera mini when you have no data to run nairaland.
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by lexy2014: 3:01pm On May 27, 2023
wonder233:
I don't know him. But may he rest in peace.

Nigerians, please when reacting to the news of the death of a person, please can you direct the "rip" to that person?
Writing just "rip" is senseless. Is it the person reading your comment you're telling to rest in peace?

On behalf of Dead people Association
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by kokoA(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2023
Creamypie:
Cancer of pancreas caused by hereditary factors and smoke
Pancreatitis is not cancer of the pancreas.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:23pm On May 27, 2023
May the departed Joseph Ada RIP....

NL systems are down, even to uploading condolence pic NL not allowing me for months now, political sycophantic platform.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by elonize(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet I don't watch BBN cos it's immoral, but I see him Making heaven cos he acted the show over 10 years ago, I see him walking the stairs to heaven, but Angels wouldn't blow trumpet and beat drums upon his arrival because of his participation in BBN, instead I see him being flogged 12 lashes of the horsewhip before granted permission inside heaven.

This I have seen.
which kind prophet b dis?😂😂😂
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by OneCandleAway(f): 3:27pm On May 27, 2023
blaquebelle:

Ogi with sugar or without?
What of yoghurt as a substitute
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by enemyofprogress: 3:28pm On May 27, 2023
Rest in peace bro. Na which kind disease be dis one wey dem dey call penkelemess again?
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by enemyofprogress: 3:30pm On May 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Ogi with sugar or without?
What of yoghurt as a substitute
you too like sugar. That's why the other day, you told your boyfriend sey him sperm no sweet for your mouth
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by enemyofprogress: 3:32pm On May 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
to bite you just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by enemyofprogress: 3:32pm On May 27, 2023
elonize:
which kind prophet b dis?😂😂😂
you dey mind am?
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by OneCandleAway(f): 3:44pm On May 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
you too like sugar. That's why the other day, you told your boyfriend sey him sperm no sweet for your mouth

Crase dey worry you

Abi you want to be unfortunate ni

May your username follow you for life
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by enemyofprogress: 3:45pm On May 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Crase dey worry you

Abi you want to be unfortunate ni

May your username follow you for life
e pain am grin grin tongue
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by OneCandleAway(f): 3:46pm On May 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
e pain am grin grin tongue

Why e no go pain me

When you twisted my question

We're having a serious conversation here

Weyrey
Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by Alpharey: 3:48pm On May 27, 2023
amnesty7:
God bless the outgoing as well as the incoming!

Shatap and face the topic. At least, show a little empathy

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by enemyofprogress: 3:48pm On May 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Why e no go pain me

When you twisted my question

We're having a serious conversation here

Weyrey
my own sweet pass your boyfriend own o and e even big pass am sef grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) / Paul Okoye Appears Like A Poor Hustler In New Photo, Fans React / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.