Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Happy Birthday To A Leader And A Philanthropist. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To A Leader And A Philanthropist. (1088 Views)

Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) / Father Mbaka: Enugu Has Never Had A Leader Like Ugwuanyi / Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Leader And A Philanthropist. by reccy(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2023
While many might be naive about the propensity of your skills and leadership acumen, my proximity with you avails me to a clear fact.

While many defines you with a wrong perceptions, my close range with you unravels your kind of person, hence, a true definition of you is right within my reach.

I'm left in shock and awe as to what manner of man you are. Your mien is studied religiously and your mannerisms inspire hope and determination to succeed within those whose paths have crossed with you.

You've always being yourself and remaining true to your calling and purpose in life which is to be an Iroko and offer meaningful shade or protective cover to all those in need.

You've proven and distinguished yourself creditably in the little that life and chance has thrust upon you. You are imbued with the requisite dexterity, unassailable skills, intelligence, sound mind and a calm spirit of purpose.

As you add another year to your age today, I wish you many more productive and accomplished years on earth with longevity, sound health, contentment and abundant wealth.

Your political trajectory has just began. Continue soaring higher as more leadership opportunities await your progressive person.

Happy birthday Boss!

_SIGNED:_
*COMR. ONOTU JEGEDE ABDULAZEEZE*

Re: Happy Birthday To A Leader And A Philanthropist. by Solsix(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2023
Happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

NLC Suspends Planned Strike / (propaganda Failed) So 25% In FCT Is A Must / FG, Labour Talks Collapse, NLC Begins Strike Aug 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.