Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Bayer Munich Are Champions Of Germany!!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayer Munich Are Champions Of Germany!!!! (737 Views)

Bayern Munich Are 2021/22 Bundesliga Champions / Bayern Munich Are 2019/2020 UEFA Champions League Winners / Liverpool Are Champions Of England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayer Munich Are Champions Of Germany!!!! by Sirchiboy: 4:30pm On May 27, 2023
Lakaka
Re: Bayer Munich Are Champions Of Germany!!!! by Brunosamel(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2023
Dortmund lost a golden opportunity to be the champion. Mumu club

3 Likes

Re: Bayer Munich Are Champions Of Germany!!!! by ManWater: 4:56pm On May 27, 2023
You need to be strong mentally to win such title-critical match. Dortmond like Arsenal lacked such mental strength.

&the most annoying part was that Mainz had nothing to play for. cool

4 Likes

Re: Bayer Munich Are Champions Of Germany!!!! by Samunique(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2023
Brunosamel:
Dortmund lost a golden opportunity to be the champion. Mumu club

Honestly, very useless team ! undecided

I was thinking Arsenal no get rivals as chief bottlers, grin but I was wrong all this while.....

4 Likes

Re: Bayer Munich Are Champions Of Germany!!!! by dalaman: 6:01pm On May 27, 2023
Dortmund is a very very very very useless team. What is their excuse?

4 Likes

Re: Bayer Munich Are Champions Of Germany!!!! by dalaman: 6:02pm On May 27, 2023
ManWater:
You need to be strong mentally to win such title-critical match. Dortmond like Arsenal lacked such mental strength.

&the most annoying part was that Mainz had nothing to play for. cool

Dortmund had no excuse of not winning that game. The players failed everybody and should all be sold.

1 Like

Re: Bayer Munich Are Champions Of Germany!!!! by SIONKPO1(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2023
If I was the owner of the Club,i will sack the coach and Sell all the players that featured in today's match.
Small Mainz they drew with

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayer Munich Are Champions Of Germany!!!! by shawante(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2023
Dortmund probably sold that match.

1 Like

Re: Bayer Munich Are Champions Of Germany!!!! by eteebanky1: 7:40pm On May 27, 2023
Damn, Bayern Munich winning this trophy 11th in a role

Damn, we're tired already.... we need to see a new champion

Dortmund is a very useless team, shame on them

The atmosphere at the beginning of the match was so livery, Dortmund really dissappoint billions of people today

1 Like

Re: Bayer Munich Are Champions Of Germany!!!! by mytime24(f): 8:56pm On May 27, 2023
Dortmund na Arsenal pro max
Re: Bayer Munich Are Champions Of Germany!!!! by Sizwezi: 11:27pm On May 27, 2023
Highlight of the weekend for me is Bayern Munich fans chanting Cristiano Cristiano🥹🥹🥹. LCND !!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : The Super Eagles 25 Man Squad Is Out / Nigeria Vs Guinea Friendly Match / Mr Vogts Rejects Mikel Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.