Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach (29183 Views)

Zuckerberg Loses $7 Billion In Hours As Facebook Plunges / Hackers Steal $40 Million Worth Of Bitcoin In Massive Security Breach / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by obembet(f): 7:29pm On May 27, 2023
gidjah:
do you have TRUST WALLET ?IF YOU DON'T, GET IT ,then we can sail

I prefer to buy jare... I don't believe in all this airdrops, I have lost more than $2000 cos of this stupid airdrops.

Na CORE I dey invest now
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by gidjah(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2023
obembet:

I prefer to buy jare... I don't believe in all this airdrops, I have lost more than $2000 cos of this stupid airdrops.

Na CORE I dey invest now
hmmm I get it . That thing fit give you paralysis over night.How do you buy yours sir ?to what volume do you buy too? I have been getting some drops lately though very little and some annoying . There's one here I am onto (1$ every 20mins ) is that not fair enough? But let me hear from u
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Silentgroper(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2023
Britishcoins:
Opay loading
... Same thing will soon happen

why opay??

opay doesn't deal in with btc

1 Like

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Silentgroper(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2023
sunny4life:
Humble yourself and learn crypto..... crypto is the future.

boss ... make I dey under your mentorship untop this crypto thing...

I get the zeal by I don't know how to go about it..
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by obembet(f): 9:06pm On May 27, 2023
gidjah:
hmmm I get it . That thing fit give you paralysis over night.How do you buy yours sir ?to what volume do you buy too? I have been getting some drops lately though very little and some annoying . There's one here I am onto (1$ every 20mins ) is that not fair enough? But let me hear from u

Am not interested jare. Na core BNB eth and BTC I dey buy small small
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 27, 2023
Dougad:
Why are banks usually attack free? Do they have any special cyber security software that these cryptos can't get?

Banks are not attack free. They do attack them seriously but keep it secret to protect their customers confidence.

GT Bank should be very vigilant and monitor their Firewalls and every cyber security defence they are using proactively. Some particular group of people are targeting them for destruction locally while some of their brothers who live abroad are also involved.
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Chatflick(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2023
Kennyfancy:
hatred
You are an idiot and will die one. Fool
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by bigiyaro(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2023
Creamcrest:
Crypto is a scam,we have warned you dickheads several times.

Where are those shitcoins that promised to turn people into billionaires overnight?

it's not scam, just that the concept is too much for you to wrap your head around it.
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by knowyaself2(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2023
Binancian:

Lol take this nonsense propaganda to your telegram where people can't say their mind. I knew agent of the clown would quote me. Cause you guys are everywhere like flies defending the demon

Shut up please. You make a fool of yourself when you speak about things you don't know.
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by TheBTCinvestor: 12:19am On May 28, 2023
sunny4life:
You must lose money b4 u start earning......that is the school fees you pay to learn....I have recovered all the money I lost learning crypto.

Crypto will Kill you!

This I have seen..
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by TheBTCinvestor: 12:22am On May 28, 2023
Itohan22:

Wow, I would appreciate an extra income, can u tutor me?

Erm more like...Can you scam me? grin
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by yom2(m): 12:29am On May 28, 2023
No be only Patricia na Patrick go soon follow. mmm upgraded
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by yom2(m): 12:39am On May 28, 2023
Squirrel1:
They shud cut losses n give customers their money. That was how that useless ftx squandered customer deposit last year. In this case, it might just be a similar senario masked under hack lol.

We way de game no how dem de play am.
uptill now withdrawal of usdt is still forbidden on hotbit meanwhile d public broadcast says u can withdraw ur funds
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:31am On May 28, 2023
gidjah:
drop update here let boys chop,
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by kevoh(m): 3:54am On May 28, 2023
yom2:
uptill now withdrawal of usdt is still forbidden on hotbit meanwhile d public broadcast says u can withdraw ur funds
if other coins' withdrawal are enabled then use them instead, why remain stuck with USDT alone?
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Nobody: 6:19am On May 28, 2023
knowyaself2:

Shut up please. You make a fool of yourself when you speak about things you don't know.

ponzi killer don kill him followers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Squirrel1(m): 7:09am On May 28, 2023
yom2:
thats what I'm saying. Those stupid exchanges give themselves fat bonuses from customer deposit and just say they are bankrupt of hot hacked.

That's what of the scariest thing of cex... Them fit just wake up one day, thief money, come close business. Defi nkor, them go just straight out rug u. Kpam. Make we no even talk about futures where u go just de get stoped out daily..

This is the hazard of it. Ain't easy but we all gotta eat!
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by urchcoded(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2023
ppogba:

Totally agree with all you said.
But totally disagree that the scam is getting old. Mugus are born in.their thousands daily.
If you say the scam is old, how come people fell for MMM years after Nospetco had died?
How come people fell for the PH guy own years after MMM died?

You guys are funny. How is Patricia same as ponzi? Do they multiply your money or just provide a platform for you to do your transaction?
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by DJInfluence: 9:18am On May 28, 2023
ppogba:

Totally agree with all you said.
But totally disagree that the scam is getting old. Mugus are born in.their thousands daily.
If you say the scam is old, how come people fell for MMM years after Nospetco had died?
How come people fell for the PH guy own years after MMM died?
The fact that people still fall victims to known scam doesn't take away the fact that they are old types of scam. The ones you listed as example are also old scams just that people from different generations still fall for them.
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by gidjah(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
are you sure we are on the proper forum ?
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by femison32(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2023
Abokiijebu:
crypto is a scam? Are u normal Sir? Abi dis symptoms of poverty?
the guys is not normal @ all

1 Like

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by sonymax16(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2023
It is you that crypto will kill.....what you don't understand is greater than you
TheBTCinvestor:

Crypto will Kill you!

This I have seen..
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 28, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Erm more like...Can you scam me? grin
Why
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by gidjah(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
on this public forum
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by bfn1: 6:01pm On May 29, 2023
hardbody:
I have made conscious efforts to not understand how this crypto and blockchain shi works. My mind is at rest. One of the laws of gold says I should not send money on an errand that it doesn't understand. In my books, all these cryptos and all are such messages.
I agree with you 100%.

Same principle that I've applied to football betting. All the "over", "under" & other jargons are completely lost on me.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by hardbody: 5:47am On May 30, 2023
bfn1:

I agree with you 100%.

Same principle that I've applied to football betting. All the "over", "under" & other jargons are completely lost on me.

That too is an area I have blocked my eyes and ears to. The jargons used there sound esoteric to me and I am happy about that discipline. Kudos bro

1 Like

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Danieljohn19(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hello, Are you tired of been ripped off or getting very low rates when trading your Steam, Google, iTunes, Walmart, Visa, Vanilla, Amex giftcards,funds etc.?
Worry no more because we’re here to make the difference.

We are a professional gift card company, we buy all types of gift cards and funds, we are 100% honest and give you the best rates, and our transactions and payments are very fast.

Steam
Apple
Google play
Amazon
Sephora
Ebay
Razer Gold
Nike
Footlocker
Nordstrom
Amerian Express
Vanlila
Visa/Wmvisa/Master

We also accept all cryptocurrency in exchange to local currency.

Visit
www.tradetonaira.com
Facebook: Tradetonaira
Instagram: Tradetonaira
Etc......

1 Share

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by aieromon(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nigeria’s crypto trading app, Patricia, which recently converted its customers’ crypto and cash assets to Patricia Token without their consent, has said that it could not give a timeline as to when the customers can recover their money.

Patricia in a White Paper released to explain its actions said it recently experienced a cyberattack, which led to the loss of assets. It added that its commitment to integrity and customer trust spurred the creation of the Patricia Token as an internal token for the customers to hold on to.

According to the company, the Token symbolizes a promise to pay holders 1 USDT for each Patricia Token in the future, thereby ensuring asset recovery and addressing the impact of the security breach. It said the Patricia Token is not on-chain, but an internal token used to represent debt and it would be managed by the company.

https://nairametrics.com/2023/08/25/patricia-says-no-timeline-for-retrieval-of-converted-customers-assets/
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Blueace247(f): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
abbey621:
Cash out season, this is what happens when any mofo can just pop up with a company name and start convincing people to use its platform. Promoted by the so called influencers, nobody ever questioned their security policy or legitimacy.

How easy would it be for them to steal customers' funds and then blame it on hacker or breach?

This was my first thought on reading the news..cos all these providers na scammers most of den be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Men Arrested In Benue Catholic Church Over Ponzi Scheme / How The Founder Of MMM Nigeria Mavrodi Was Found And Arrested For Fraud / "How Ponzi Scheme Nearly Ruined My Life And Made Me Lose Over N2million"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.