Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno (26644 Views)

Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by blamingthedevil: 4:34pm On May 27, 2023
Be assured that these criticisms against Nigeria Air are not altruistic. They are organised by people who hate Nigeria. One example is @ObyEzeks Ezekwesili, who has turned herself into a vuvuzela for the Indigenous People of Biafra, her name may as well be IPOby.

On Wednesday, March 28, 2018, she tweeted as follows:

"I actually believed that at some point the FG would have “advised itself” & known that the so called “National Carrier project” IS A WASTE.
Sadly not so as they are determined on what is CLEARLY A WRONG PRIORITY. It SHALL FAIL. For the sake of the country, it MUST FAIL. 👎🏾👎🏾"

So, how would you expect someone with a vested interest in the failure of Nigeria Air to be objective?

This is the same Oby that danced naked in the streets when Deborah Samuel was burnt to death, but has remained silent till today after a pregnant Northerner from Adamawa, Harira Jubril, was killed by unknown gunmen in broad daylight, with her four underaged daughters, Fatima, 9; Khadijah, 7; Hadiza, 5; and Zaituna, 2.

Harira and her children were killed in Anambra on May 22, 2022. Oby Ezekwesili has NEVER condemned or even acknowledged the killings. Deborah Samuel was killed on May 12, 2022. Oby Ezekwesili condemned it within hours.

She has also not condemned the killing of US embassy personnel by Unknown Gunmen in her state and close to her local government on Tuesday, May 16, 2023. Neither did she condemn the king of Ahmed Gulak in Imo on May 30, 2021.

Her policy is if it happens outside the Southeast, scream at the top of your lungs. But if it happens in the Southeast, do your best to bury it.

On Thursday, March 9, 2023, Oby Ezekwesili tweeted as follows:

"The ethnic baiting currently going on in Lagos is terribly unfortunate."

However, on an evidentiary basis, there is more video and documented evidence of people of Igbo origin being physically beaten and otherwise harassed by their own kith and kin for daring to vote for either the Peoples Democratic Party or the All Progressives Congress during the February 25, 2023, Presidential and National Assembly elections. Yet, Oby Ezekwesili has not tweeted or squeaked about that until today.

And these are the types of Nigerian by day, IPOB by night characters you are allowing to influence your views on Nigeria Air?

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1662448513819590656

79 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by blamingthedevil: 4:35pm On May 27, 2023
cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Nandoife: 4:36pm On May 27, 2023
Ha wa
Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Jeftta: 4:36pm On May 27, 2023
Op your Article say another thing, while your image says another.

You must have a personal beef with Obi who doesn't even know your face grin

99 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Abbeytoy(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2023
That woman needs serious oiling

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by z4blaze(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2023
She is jst a typical Nigerian, more loyal to tribe than nation

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Zonefree(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2023
Reno is doing everything possible to be in Tinubu's good book. He wants to enjoy his share of the national treasure.

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by LeoDeKing: 4:42pm On May 27, 2023
Reno Omokri is 100% correct.

151 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by oyebanji44: 4:42pm On May 27, 2023
Many obi's supporters are ipob terrorists

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Rostikol: 4:43pm On May 27, 2023
WELL SAID RENO. THANKS FOR EXPOSING HER BARE-FACED HYPOCRISY AND DOUBLE STANDARDS.

QUITE DISGUSTING TO SEE.

SHE IS CLEARLY NOT A NIGERIAN PATRIOT, BUT A PURVEYOR OF PAROCHIAL INTERESTS.

85 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by blamingthedevil: 4:43pm On May 27, 2023
Jeftta:
What could Obi have done to this man ?
Oby not Obi

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by LeoDeKing: 4:43pm On May 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Reno is doing everything possible to be in Tinubu's good book. He wants to enjoy his share of the national treasure.
Oby is a member of ipob and she hates Nigeria.

Is that true?

Answer this question, that is what the headline says.

Stop talking about which book Reno wants to enter, that isn't the topic.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by DMerciful(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2023
Where did you see Obi? Why do you guys mention Obi all the time?
Jeftta:
What could Obi have done to this man ?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 27, 2023
Zonefree:

No Reno is being a civilised Nigerian, who’s been exposed and understands how democracy works. Everything he has been saying lately has been on point and surprisingly objective.

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Flangelo12: 4:50pm On May 27, 2023
Zonefree:

OK.

But are his allegations against Oby Ezekwesili true?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by muykem: 4:53pm On May 27, 2023
Reno is right on this. This election has made me to understand why north doesn't trust easterners. Oby and Chimamanda with their level of education can descend so low.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by seunmsg(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2023
Oby Ezekwesili is one woman I use to admire and respect a lot. I spend a lot of time supporting and defending her against Jonathan supporters during the #Bringbackourgirls advocacy. Sadly, she has now turned to a very vile, bitter and hateful woman simply because the APC government of Buhari refused to give her political appointment.

For someone who once had a national acceptance now turned to a bigot that exudes hatred for anything other than her Igbo ethnicity is shocking. Whatever went wrong with her, I hope she heals soon.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by oyebanji44: 5:01pm On May 27, 2023

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Peacemaker5128: 5:03pm On May 27, 2023
God bless Omokry

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by LesbianBoy(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2023
This is the same reno that said he doesn't hate igbos and that if he did, he won't name his daughter an igbo name bla bla bla. But if you check most of his useless write up he is always insulting igbos.

Dear igbos, whenever you hear someone that is always insulting use that line "I have helped igbos in the past or I name my child an igbo name therefore I don't hate igbos"..... na dem gan gan hate igbos don't fall for their nonsense explanation.

And as for reno he will remain in exile for life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by BRIMBRAM: 5:06pm On May 27, 2023
That woman wey fine like Obasanjo. grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Couldntfigurean: 5:08pm On May 27, 2023
Tinubu agbado boys will start licking Reno’s cum now cos he is on their side today
Not a bit suprised

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Igwe9(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2023
Anybody that criticises Buhari government is now an IPOB to Reno, He seems to have crossed the lubicon with his love for Bokoharam after cashing out with Leah Sharibu's fund raising gimmicks.
He has completely lost it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Simongm(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2023
Ipoby lolzzz, headless mob geng.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by carl90(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2023
Reno is just shooting himself in the leg all with aim with getting a new post with apc's incoming fraudulent government.
He is on his own.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Rostikol: 6:05pm On May 27, 2023
muykem:
Reno is right on this. This election has made me to understand why north doesn't trust easterners. Oby and Chimamanda with their level of education can descend so low.

Honestly. Very disappointing. Especially from Chimamanda. She was blatantly biased, writing that stupid letter to Joe Biden.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This is the same reno that said he doesn't hate igbos and that if he did, he won't name his daughter an igbo name bla bla bla. But if you check most of his useless write up he is always insulting igbos.

Dear igbos, whenever you hear someone that is always insulting use that line "I have helped igbos in the past or I name my child an igbo name therefore I don't hate igbos"..... na dem gan gan hate igbos don't fall for their nonsense explanation.

And as for reno he will remain in exile for life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What does gan gan mean in ibo? I want to see sumtin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Kukutenla: 6:13pm On May 27, 2023
Rhino or Reno or whatever the rabbit beard wearing douchebag calls himself is still hurt by Oby's participation in BBOG which effectively drew the govt he was looting from in bad light. Since then, he has called her different names including "ugly". What is intresting is Oby has refused to dignify him with a response whatsoever.
It's also intresting that Zombies have found a new lord and saviour in Rhino sorry Reno
LeoDeKing:
Reno Omokri is 100% correct.
Is he also correct that Bola Tinubu is a drug lord?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Shigishege2: 6:20pm On May 27, 2023
grin
Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by Asswipemod: 6:21pm On May 27, 2023
seunmsg:
Oby Ezekwesili is one woman I use to admire and respect a lot. I spend a lot of time supporting and defending her against Jonathan supporters during the #Bringbackourgirls advocacy. Sadly, she has now turned to a very vile, bitter and hateful woman simply because the APC government of Buhari refused to give her political appointment.

For someone who once had a national acceptance now turned to a bigot that exudes hatred for anything other than her Igbo ethnicity is shocking. Whatever went wrong with her, I hope she heals soon.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg 😆😆😆

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by leanonme82: 6:28pm On May 27, 2023
Add the rest of these pictures of Renos tweet to ur post blamingthedevil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno by citygarden(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2023
IPod and Obidient have influenced her brain. Is not her fault. She doesn't reason again.

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov / Soludo Hails Buhari As 2nd Niger Bridge Renames To Muhammadu Buhari Bridge / G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.