Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele (30635 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by hamrad(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
This Tinubu administration will favor everyone. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on CELEBRITY GOSSIPS and earn in USD. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

Whatsapp 0 seven 0 three 1 three 7 zero 4 two 5
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by TheSuperX(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2023
She have grown up already
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2023
hamrad:

Reach me on WhatsApp, see my bio
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by masseratti: 12:18pm On May 28, 2023
MissOpe:
To all those who said forgive but don't forget, what's the essence of forgiving and not forgetting?

Tell me the difference between both..

You forgive me but you still get doubt about me...

I'll rather not apologize....

Let ego consume both of us ...

Rubbish and ingredient....
the difference between forgiving and not forgetting is alot.. You can forgive a person from your heart, but people hardly change, you not suppose to forget because you don't want to be bitten twice on same spot, don't forget because you have to watch out.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by MissOpe(f): 12:21pm On May 28, 2023
TeeNanu:

The difference is that after you forgive, the trust can't be there anymore, unless you want history to repeat itself - and also you wouldn't have the mind to seek revenge anymore.

I just want to know, so for those who haven't forgiven their enemies of their deeds, without the other party seeking forgiveness, do they always nurse the idea of seeking revenge??
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by MissOpe(f): 12:23pm On May 28, 2023
udemzyudex:

There's nothing like forgive and forget, if you know how the brain work,you'll know that forgive and forget don't go together.

I don't really mean 'to forget' per say.

What I mean is to let go of all that happened and act like nothing happened, to be willing to offer any act, help, deed, favour peradventure the other party is in need of it in the nearest future....
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Goodlady(f): 12:26pm On May 28, 2023
vickydevoka:

But she no lie, u gave her Bcus u are no longer wearing them. Lemme tell you one secret, don’t give people stuff Bcus u like them or the are good looking, give it to those who asked seriously for it. But it doesn’t apply all the time
Yenyenyen

Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by MissOpe(f): 12:32pm On May 28, 2023
Shigishege2:
most brainless incoherent comments I ever seen on niraland. Gibberish.

Error 1: brainless incoherent comments grin ( when it was just a single comment)
Error 2: I ever seen.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what about I ever seeing.... grin grin grin grin grin .

Oponu Ode

When you learn to type in clear grammatical expressions , then I'll believe the rubbish you typed up there...
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by MissOpe(f): 12:36pm On May 28, 2023
foleskay:

You've not made any sense atal. undecided

I've not made any sense but people have been responding to same comment by sharing their thoughts about it ..

I put it to you that you're the brainless Buffon here......

Bleep outta my face.

1 Like

Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by phemmyfour: 12:37pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Apology rejected.
She messed up her career at that part. She's forgiven but ll get no role from Jenifa.
She should go and work her life up the ladder.
Those teen girls can be annoying after helping them. Them full schools. I recall the idiót I usually give cloths in the University saying I gave her bad cloths. Werey, I for give you my Xmas clothes.
She lost the opportunity to make it bigger. Funkẹ would have feature her in subsequent blockbuster projects but she lost it.

Never bite the finger that feeds you....cos you may go hungry for days.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by MissOpe(f): 12:37pm On May 28, 2023
masseratti:
the difference between forgiving and not forgetting is alot.. You can forgive a person from your heart, but people hardly change, you not suppose to forget because you don't want to be bitten twice on same spot, don't forget because you have to watch out.

I believe you bro ....
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Goodlady(f): 12:41pm On May 28, 2023
Oluromantic:

Lol. Do women even forgive easily? That's the question
we do
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Goodlady(f): 12:42pm On May 28, 2023
blaise26abj:

Are you God ?! This is a classic example of women putting women down . The person she hurt has forgiven her so what’s your problem ?!

See how you are still abusing someone who hurt you since university . Learn to forgive and stop carrying bitterness up and down . Selah
Thanks. I no dey carry bitterness.
But tell those that hurt others they can't be lucky all the time. Somehow, those that deserve punishment among them must be punished. If I m the one to punish who offend me, I ll do with with excellence!

1 Like

Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Bossly: 12:43pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
you crane remains ruined. 😭
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by FireUpNow(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
This Tinubu administration will favor everyone. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on CELEBRITY GOSSIPS and earn in USD. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
Can you do it in person?
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2023
FireUpNow:

Can you do it in person?

Unfortunately no
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Bossly: 12:45pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

Thanks. I no dey carry bitterness.
But tell those that hurt others they can't be lucky all the time. Somehow, those that deserve punishment among them must be punished. If I m the one to punish who offend me, I ll do with with excellence!

Yen yen yen, RUBBISH!🤮

Your sorry ass is irrelevant, just like ruined you crane. 😭
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Goodlady(f): 12:48pm On May 28, 2023
Bossly:

Yen yen yen, RUBBISH!🤮

Your sorry ass is irrelevant, just like ruined you crane. 😭
Eh. If your family and friends know you make dem come carry you before I carry you trabaye to where you no know with my responses.
I ll make you cry o.
Trolling me with Ukraine is the most silly thing you v done o!
Lastly, if dem born you well, talk nonsense about me.
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by MzErica(f): 12:50pm On May 28, 2023
SaintLucia:
I hope those zombiedients that repackaged a failure, terrorist and thief in Obi Pandora as saint messiah for presidential candidate of LP will also apology to us because they all knew the man was a total failure as former governor of Anambra state even before Soludo validate his incompetence and failure before the public.
grin grin grin

Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by vickydevoka(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Yenyenyen
I'm hailing hakimi bcus his carer would be ruined. His wife and money will go..
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Goodlady(f): 12:52pm On May 28, 2023
vickydevoka:

I'm hailing hakimi bcus his carer would be ruined. His wife and money will go..
Yiu can make him your mentor. We don't care. But you guys ll smell pepper!
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by mastermaestro(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2023
windvane:
she must of realized her pastors Bleep up .......all those people that believe their pastor hook line and sinker,na so their situation they finally be

Abeg wetin her pastor tell her. What's the full gist biko? grin
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by FireUpNow(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2023
hamrad:

If you are real it's fine. But will you receive payment after teaching? Because Nairaland is full of mysterious people
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by sylve11: 1:05pm On May 28, 2023
Sayvick:

Awon geng Obi supporters!

grin cool
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by FireUpNow(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

Unfortunately no

You don't want teaching before payment but payment before teaching is what you want?
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by sylve11: 1:06pm On May 28, 2023
Oluromantic:
I suggest you read a leadership book titled 48LAWS OF POWER. The first law says...never outshine or revolt against the master or the person in charge. This law is applicable even in homes and families, careers, work etc. It is foolish to lose trust or alliance with the person who called you to success even if the person has flaws that others are talking about. Your alliance should remain

Na so. cool
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by 9jatriot(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2023
Better late than never
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Bossly: 1:12pm On May 28, 2023
You crane remains ruined, donate more tears. 😭
Keep that salty tears flowing...
Boss Vlad pon da beat. tongue

MUMU:

Eh. If your family and friends know you make dem come carry you before I carry you trabaye to where you no know with my responses.
I ll make you cry o.
Trolling me with Ukraine is the most silly thing you v done o!
Lastly, if dem born you well, talk nonsense about me.
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by chukkystar(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2023
MissOpe:
To all those who said forgive but don't forget, what's the essence of forgiving and not forgetting?

Tell me the difference between both..

You forgive me but you still get doubt about me...

I'll rather not apologize....

Let ego consume both of us ...

Rubbish and ingredient....
to forgive is to free Yourself of the pain of carrying someone in Your Heart and understanding that Humans are not perfect. To Forget on the other hand is to your own detriment cos You are not understanding Human nature of once bitten twice shy. Some relationships can never come back to where they were before, it's not about Pride it's just that fear of re living that pain the person caused U..

1 Like

Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by SaintLucia: 1:14pm On May 28, 2023
seguno2:

Can you please point out where Tinubu apologised for repackaging a failure, terrorist and thief in Buhari as saint messiah for presidential candidate of APC?
Instead of apologising, did Tinubu not promise to continue APC failures in his Emilokan turn by turn administration?

Do you remember how Tinubu said that Buhari was an expired leader in 2011
Yes daddy thank you daddy it's a religion war no vex cos I can feel your pain grin
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by 123yes(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2023
SaintLucia:
I hope those zombiedients that repackaged a failure, terrorist and thief in Obi Pandora as saint messiah for presidential candidate of LP will also apology to us because they all knew the man was a total failure as former governor of Anambra state even before Soludo validate his incompetence and failure before the public.
shame to you. Please who is your father? Stop insulting other people's father who has done nothing to you directly.
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by djseanjohn77: 1:36pm On May 28, 2023
NwekeUG:
Nigerian actress, Juliana Olayode on Saturday tendered an open apology to her senior colleague, Funke Akindele, IGBERETV reports.

Juliana came into the limelight with her role as Toyosi in Funke's 'Jenifa Diary' TV drama series. Juliana had a misunderstanding with Funke which led to Juliana's withdrawal from the popular sitcom.

Taking to her Instagram page, Juliana stated that she felt a burden to openly apologise to her senior colleague.

Addressing the issue that led to her withdrawal from the series, she said the fame she had at such a tender age was too enormous for her understanding, as she asked the actress to forgive her.

She also stated that her manager at the time wrongly advised her and also sent a mail to Funke's company which she never knew about.

Her post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CswVVafMHyi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://igberetvnews.com/1445822/actress-julianna-olayode-tenders-public-apology-funke-akindele/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

If you wanna know who a typical Nigerian is, help them to get a means of livelihood, as soon as they feel they have settled down, gbam! They will start witchhunting you, they will feel deserve more, they will eye the success you have built over the years. They will even assume you are cheating them. Entitlement is a common thing in Nigeria, just like they wake up and blame the government for not providing food on their table, free transport wherever they are and clothes on their body. When they are looking for opportunity, they will be so sober and exhibit that godly characteristics that you won't have a choice to help them, but once they are helped that is all. I am not surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) / Di'ja Pranked On 'Bigger Friday Show’ By Reekado Banks & Her Manager [PIc+VIDEO] / Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.