Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,866 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets (6386 Views)

SERAP To Buhari: Publish Your Assets Declaration Form As You Leave Office / SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts / Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by onuman: 2:30pm On May 28, 2023
Tinubu is out of the question. He is old and frail.

If the Shettima presidency is not closed down shortly after by the Judiciary or the armed forces, everyone in Nigeria 🇳🇬 shall fall victim of Talibanization of Nigeria 🇳🇬 by Shettima using the armed forces of Nigeria. Why did Shettima tell the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins? Only Buhari knows why he installed Shettima as VP to Tinubu.

Atiku Abubakar or Peter Obi can spare Nigeria the impending calamity from Shettima.

Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by VaderAsus: 2:32pm On May 28, 2023
K
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by Godfullsam(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2023
Westchester:
I'll never regard Tinubu as president undecided tongue
Yekini Amoda will never be my president!! I urge all good willing Nigerians to stand up against this daylight robbery of democracy. For y'all saying Tinubu government will be better, hear this
A drug dealer will never have any good intentions for you unless you're one of his gang members, someone who has spent trillions just to be president by all means possible won't be accountable to you.
Nigerians should bid bye to their fundamental freedom if Tinubu gets sworn in. Every arm of government will be bought over and there would be no one to stand for the common man. Evolution now...

Which one be 'Evolution now'?

Are you alright?

Abi you mean revolution

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by Brushstrokes20: 2:38pm On May 28, 2023
Apt!.. I thought Buhari will be the best but he proved to be the WORST EVER!
The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF.
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by Y0urUncle: 2:38pm On May 28, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Those of us that voted for Alh. Atiku have since moved on, while hoping for Mr Tinubu’s tenure to bring smile and prosperity to the land...

💪

Who asked you?
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by GeneralDae: 2:40pm On May 28, 2023
Westchester:
Yekini Amoda will never be my president!! I urge all good willing Nigerians to stand up against this daylight robbery of democracy. For y'all saying Tinubu government will be better, hear this
A drug dealer will never have any good intentions for you unless you're one of his gang members, someone who has spent trillions just to be president by all means possible won't be accountable to you.
Nigerians should bid bye to their fundamental freedom if Tinubu gets sworn in. Every arm of government will be bought over and there would be no one to stand for the common man. Evolution now...
Asiwaju is very organized, just check out the last campaign. He has private sector experience and would coordinate his Government differently.
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by blaise26abj(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2023
politicoNG:

https://serap-nigeria.org/2023/05/28/start-with-a-clean-slate-make-public-your-assets-investments-serap-tells-tinubu/

The question is that will they listen ? Someone who never clarified his history , his wealth will suddenly do that after he becomes the most powerful person in nigeria ? Nope . That’s a tall dream . Tinubu will NEVER declare an ordinary bathroom slipper .

I pray he , at least , put nigeria back on the path of economic growth.

Lastly if you survived Buhari’s 8 years of mismanagement , do thanksgiving in church . Let’s move on
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by Igbokwechika101(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2023
APC with a cook up story and they think Nigerians are sleeping.
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by Fearyourcreator: 3:14pm On May 28, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

The man is following Buhari's foot step. Thank God, I am leaving this dilapidated zoo next week. This man rule will be a total disaster. I just can't wait for this idiot to be sworn in tomorrow and I can't wait to leave the zoo . grin
You will end up in jail in white mans land ... Except you start wishing this country good ... Slave
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by GeneralDae: 3:17pm On May 28, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

The man is following Buhari's foot step. Thank God, I am leaving this dilapidated zoo next week. This man rule will be a total disaster. I just can't wait for this idiot to be sworn in tomorrow and I can't wait to leave the zoo . grin
Please don't leave. I saw your name on a list Tinubu may just appoint you as a minister in June. It's a new position called: Minister of Enjoyment.
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by Kukutenla: 3:54pm On May 28, 2023
Zico5:
Though this is a good move but declaration of assets is nothing. GEJ declared his assets when he was under Yaradua. Can u tell me the difference this made after he became the president. What we need is good governance that will reposition the country for better.
Stop twisting facts. GEJ refused to declare his assets publicly as President.
How do you get good governance from corrupt leaders who can't measure up to this basic bar for integrity in public service
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by Kukutenla: 3:59pm On May 28, 2023
jconsulting:
So if I declared my asset and appoints corrupts officers to do it for me by proxy has that solved any problem, we need good governance not all these nonsense asset declaration
It's obvious you know who you voted for which is why you're already making excuses for him
Declaring his assets will show a strong will in his part towards probity and accountability and all his appointees will be mindful of that fact as well. You can't plant oranges and hope to harvest okra
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by Menclothing: 5:10pm On May 28, 2023
Westchester:
Nigerians should bid bye to their fundamental freedom if Tinubu gets sworn in. Every arm of government will be bought over and there would be no one to stand for the common man. Revolution now...

Lagos he ruled let’s compare to any state you from
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by DMerciful(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2023
Yes because you know Atiku lost but we Obidients know for sure that Obi won.
WiszyFraud:
Those of us that voted for Alh. Atiku have since moved on, while hoping for Mr Tinubu’s tenure to bring smile and prosperity to the land...

💪

Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by MasterTeeUSA: 6:26pm On May 28, 2023
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by Rexzivyson99(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2023
Affordable ileya rams and cows for sale
Delivery Around Ota, Ipaja, Alimosho, Ibadan
Delivery can be made to close areas too

Message, call or WhatsApp 07058319620

Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2023
jconsulting:
So if I declared my asset and appoints corrupts officers to do it for me by proxy has that solved any problem, we need good governance not all these nonsense asset declaration
Naxo bad governance dey start!

Una dey support bad thing now cos una elect a corrupt drug lord into office!

How bad can it get?
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by AngryNigerian(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2023
Them no fit! If them do am ehh, I go commit suicide
Re: SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets by Felicity001(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
ojmaroni247:
Yaradua was a good man...

have a 2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 first user for sale in PH @ 2.7m only neat used click my bio for pics
0 8 0 6 7 8 8 0 6 8 1

Still available?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Condemns Zamfara Girls’ Abduction / Osun, World Bank Construct 200km Roads In Rural Areas. / Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.