Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

My Concern About This Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Concern About This Inauguration (890 Views)

This Inauguration Might Be A Prank / Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku β€” Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern / My Concern About Nairaland: (seun Kindly See This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Concern About This Inauguration by gazilion: 10:38am On May 28, 2023
Our concern about this inauguration is that the whole world including those being inaugurated know they didn't win the election. The sanctity and veracity of the election is still being challenged in the law courts. If this democratic rape is not checked now, the nation may never witness any genuine electoral process again forever.

When shall we get it right as a nation? People, invested their time and energy including resources to get it right only for a few individuals to collect bribe and try to subvert the will of the people with impunity.

My Prayer is that there will be a divine intervention that will subvert this wickedness! The Counsel of the Almighty God in Nigeria shall stand!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by madridguy(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2023
grin grin grin

Baba stop hurting yourself. Get over the election and accept Asiwaju as your duly president.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by IVORY2009(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin

You are always laughing, speak up cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by madridguy(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2023
I have spoken bro. Tinubu is Nigeria president from tomorrow, 29 May and no amount of wailing and crying can stop that.

IVORY2009:

You are always laughing, speak up cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by donphilopus: 10:45am On May 28, 2023
Some people are stupid sha. Is it Obi who couldn't get 5-digit numbers in most core northern states that came first? Or the same Obi who came third in most of the southwestern states aside Lagos? How could he have won the election? Because some useless online polls tipped him? Una nor get sense.

Meanwhile, Tinubu won the southwest, north central and northwest despite just winning Zamfara and Jigawa in the northwest. He came second in the northeast, south south and southeast yet you think he wouldn't win the election? What do you guys even smoke?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by swaggerjack: 10:47am On May 28, 2023
gazilion:
Our concern about this inauguration is that the whole world including those being inaugurated know they didn't win the election. The sanctity and veracity of the election is still being challenged in the law courts. If this democratic rape is not checked now, the nation may never witness any genuine electoral process again forever.

When shall we get it right as a nation? People, invested their time and energy including resources to get it right only for a few individuals to collect bribe and try to subvert the will of the people with impunity.

My Prayer is that there will be a divine intervention that will subvert this wickedness! The Counsel of the Almighty God in Nigeria shall stand!!

The godfather of the drug cartel that terrorised the Chicago and Lagos streets does not believe in free and fair elections.

1 Like

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by IVORY2009(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2023
madridguy:
I have spoken bro. Tinubu is Nigeria president from tomorrow, 29 May and no amount of wailing and crying can stop that.

Sure we know, but don't forget he came in via the back door, and the courts are still yet to determine if he actually won the elections, this makes the office he occupies illegal.

1 Like

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by seunmsg(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2023
This is thread 1001 to be opened today by someone from the south east who supported the loser called Peter Obi against the inauguration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. Like, why are these guys so pained? Is Peter Obi the first person to lose election?

See guys, the more you do this nonsense, the more other ethnic groups will continue to resent you guys. What you’re doing is not just irritating to the rest of Nigerians, you are simply telling us how undemocratic and bad sportsmen you guys are. You should be building at this point and not destroying whatever is left of your relationship with the rest of the country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by OGIBRA(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2023
Thanks 4u concern, start ur concern from your STATE OF ORIGIN, TO UR LOCAL GOVERNMENT, THEN TO YOUR L.C.D.A..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by madridguy(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2023
Which of the back door is that?

IVORY2009:

Sure we know, but don't forget he came in via the back door, and the courts are still yet to determine if he actually won the elections, this makes the office he occupies illegal.

2 Likes

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by IVORY2009(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2023
madridguy:
Which of the back door is that?

Inec back door

1 Like

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by swaggerjack: 12:05pm On May 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

Inec back door

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by madridguy(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2023
Take your proof to the court bros.

IVORY2009:

Inec back door
Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by BRIMBRAM: 12:51pm On May 28, 2023
gazilion:

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us as e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem.

Ohislee shey you sabi who sing this song. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by 9jatriot(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2023
This election was one of the most free and fair elections in Nigeria.

It was the first time politicians could not just manufacture results anyhow.

It is natural to feel sad that your candidate lost but that does not mean that is the End of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by Tsolutionifede(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2023
gazilion:

for me to take you serious, tell Peter Obi to tell those elected on the platform of Labour party to return their certificate, instead of snapping with them
Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by Basic123: 1:16pm On May 28, 2023
gazilion:

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by Roger3D(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

Everyone is not Ipob, this might be a consign Nigerian speaking up to the injustice in the country called Nigeria.
What justice are you talking about? Tinubu won the election and will be sworn in as the constitution says. Accept it or be disgruntled for the next 4 years
Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by franchasofficia: 2:52pm On May 28, 2023
gazilion:

AMEN!

Even Armed robbers celebrate when they succeed in an armed robbery operation, so it is normal for Tinubu and his criminal gang to be joyous with their 2023 Presidential election robbery, but I am very certain that God will arise and do justice.

God of justice must show Himself mightily in this Tinubu presidency saga, it may not come through the Supreme court upturning Tinubu's mandate but I am sure God will prove to all evil doers and their supporters who think they are bigger than God wrong in due time, it must happen. Rain is coming

1 Like

Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 28, 2023
Igbos move on there is absolutely nothing you can do
Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by gazilion: 12:30am On May 29, 2023
Some people think it is about ethnicity. No! I supported Prof Osinbajo during the APC convention. He was the better alternative. Since, he lost, the other alternative we have is Peter Obi. However, I am not angry that he didn't win the election. I'm not happy that the election is obviously, glaringly and massively compromised but that inauguration is about taking place when justice has not been done! You don't sit as president over a judiciary that would decide your case! It is an anomaly!!
Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by Lifestone(m): 1:18am On May 29, 2023
gazilion:
Some people think it is about ethnicity. No! I supported Prof Osinbajo during the APC convention. He was the better alternative. Since, he lost, the other alternative we have is Peter Obi. However, I am not angry that he didn't win the election. I'm not happy that the election is obviously, glaringly and massively compromised but that inauguration is about taking place when justice has not been done! You don't sit as president over a judiciary that would decide your case! It is an anomaly!!
But that has been the rule. Obasanjo was inaugurated even when Buhari went to court, Buhari was inaugurated even when Atiku went to court, that's the process. Bro don't hurt yourself. Bola Tinubu will be inaugurated.
Re: My Concern About This Inauguration by wwwkaycom(m): 2:21am On May 29, 2023
gazilion:

The concern of an Obidient, peace!

(1) (Reply)

Flight To Benue State / US Visa Rejection Rate 2022: / Tinubu Has Lost His Magic Wand – Ex-rep Bugaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.