Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

It Is Tinubu O'clock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Tinubu O'clock (291 Views)

Is Tinubu nigeria's greatest politician? / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Tinubu O'clock by ChiefOloye(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2023
Congratulations to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR and his Vice, Alhaji Kashim Shettima, GCON, his reign shall favour me and my family. More importantly, his Government shall bring peace, unity and happiness to Nigerians and Nigeria.
It's worth sounding a note of warning to Igbos that Tinubu is ọmọlúwàbí, Yorubas will support his Government, constructively, we'll commend when he does well, criticise when he's not doing the right thing.
However, we will not allow mischievous makers and unscrupulous elements to hateful trash talk his Government, that will not be allowed, it will vavulence, fight for fight, insults for insults... war for war...we won't allow Igbos to put the government on the defensive all the time, we will turn attack to defence and crush attackers....

Once again, welcome to Asiwaju's time...let's go.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Tinubu O'clock by lexylaw40: 12:33pm On May 28, 2023
Tinubu is the people's choice. We all love him. Both Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani, Ijaw, and the entire Niger delta, kauri, all the tribes that falls within the North Central, we all like this man. Please forget the igbo bro ha ha. I know they like taking things too far when it comes to politics, but in truth I think they like him, cos how come a lot of this people left their region to come settle in the southwest, I believe we can all unite I spite of our differences knowing our boundaries anytime we find ourselves in a foreign land and respecting strangers when we find them amongs us will help this country to grow. I love all tribes forget all this ethnic thing that comes with politics. I love all people

3 Likes

Re: It Is Tinubu O'clock by yarimo(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2023
TINUBU picture need to be replace with the man on #500 notes immediately

1 Like

Re: It Is Tinubu O'clock by Highlife217: 1:30pm On May 28, 2023
I will never accept this dirty drug baron as president.

1 Like

Re: It Is Tinubu O'clock by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2023
YES, YES . . . . .

HE PRAYED "EMILOKAN" AND ALLAH ACCEPTED IT . . . IT'S TINUBU O'CLOCK

GOD BLESS THE APC, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: It Is Tinubu O'clock by ChiefOloye(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2023
Highlife217:
I will never accept this dirty drug baron as president.
No problem, you can as well swear in whoever you'll accept as your President. But be rest assured that you won't see the person's picture in any Bank hall, Hotels, Airports across Nigeria, the person can't order the Nigerian Army or Police, appoint Ministers, convey FEC and NSC meetings. It's only Tinubu that has the authority to do all of these in the next 4 years or thereabout. So you why you're inconsequential.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Tinubu O'clock by lexylaw40: 3:26pm On May 28, 2023
Re: It Is Tinubu O'clock by IVORY2009(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

Rest In Peace Raymond Dokpesi / Nobody Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life / Shallipopi Mocks Efcc Over The State Of Their Cell As He Drops New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.