Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Am Proud Of Buhari. He Left Nigeria Better Than He Met It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Proud Of Buhari. He Left Nigeria Better Than He Met It. (372 Views)

Tinubu Can't Blame Buhari, He Promised To Build On His Policies - Galadima / HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 / PDP Tells Buhari He Has Handed The Presidential Villa To Illegal Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Proud Of Buhari. He Left Nigeria Better Than He Met It. by PStacks(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2023
Buhari Met Everyday Bomblast like it was a free for All party.
Nobody was safe.
Everybody was living in Apprehension.

Fear of where the Next bomb was going to go Off..!

Boko Haram was dare devil dreaded.
Chibok Girls issues was fresh on our Minds.

In the Middle of Security Chaos was Economic Decline. Barrel of Crude sold all time Low prices.

Recession One and Two hit hard the Economy.

They even Made Attempts on his Life he was sick and hospitalized over a Hundred Days abroad.

COVID-19 was all his to Handle.

He lost his most Trusted Allie And Former Chief of Staff of the President Abba Kyari Heavens Bless Him and may His Soul Rest Easy..

Today, it's not as Bad.

No indiscriminate Bomb Blast going off sporadically or randomly.

Boko Haram decimated even if fragments run riots kidnapping.

There are Legacy Projects here and there to show for it.

The Nation is a lot more secured than what it used to be.

Nigerians are getting to believing the Made in Nigeria Brand as Buhari kuku close border, Farmers are Smiling.

Dangote Refinery brought some glimpse of Hope to look forward to.

The Environment is Friendlier than Buhari meet it.

Today I boldly without equivocation say it that Buhari is Leaving Nigeria 2023 better than he met it 2015.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari. He Left Nigeria Better Than He Met It. by taylor89(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2023
grin
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari. He Left Nigeria Better Than He Met It. by Rostikol: 2:42pm On May 28, 2023
PStacks:
Buhari Met Everyday Bomblast like it was a free for All party.
Nobody was safe.
Everybody was living in Apprehension.

Fear of where the Next bomb was going to go Off..!

Boko Haram was dare devil dreaded.
Chibok Girls issues was fresh on our Minds.

In the Middle of Security Chaos was Economic Decline. Barrel of Crude sold all time Low prices.

Recession One and Two hit hard the Economy.

They even Made Attempts on his Life he was sick and hospitalized over a Hundred Days abroad.

COVID-19 was all his to Handle.

He lost his most Trusted Allie And Former Chief of Staff of the President Abba Kyari Heavens Bless Him and may His Soul Rest Easy..

Today, it's not as Bad.

No indiscriminate Bomb Blast going off sporadically or randomly.

Boko Haram decimated even if fragments run riots kidnapping.

There are Legacy Projects here and there to show for it.

The Nation is a lot more secured than what it used to be.

Nigerians are getting to believing the Made in Nigeria Brand as Buhari kuku close border, Farmers are Smiling.

Dangote Refinery brought some glimpse of Hope to look forward to.

The Environment is Friendlier than Buhari meet it.

Today I boldly without equivocation say it that Buhari is Leaving Nigeria 2023 better than he met it 2015.

Inflation was a big problem for him.
Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari. He Left Nigeria Better Than He Met It. by brain54(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2023
Sycophant…

Beware of those that sing your praise to the high heavens even when you are not getting it right.

They will lead you astray!

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari. He Left Nigeria Better Than He Met It. by slimfit1(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2023
Obviously, he was Boko haram spokes man under Jonathan's government. He made sure Jonathan look weak so they used all Islamic tools to derail the country just to get to power.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari. He Left Nigeria Better Than He Met It. by Buccalcavity2: 3:35pm On May 28, 2023
Rostikol:

Inflation was a big problem for him.
IMO inflation is not one area where you can score Buhari low. What was inflation rate in 2015 and 2023 in :
Nigeria
Ghana
America
England
Canada
Comparatively, Nigeria did better than all these countries despite being a largely import dependent country (suggesting imported inflation).
He did well if we focused on inflation rate

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of Buhari. He Left Nigeria Better Than He Met It. by Depriest2020: 10:07pm On May 28, 2023
I know you're only been sarcastic.

(1) (Reply)

OSLO SUMMIT: What's The Best Caption For Professor Osinbajo And This Man? / Does It Mean That Only Northerners Are Most Qualified To Head The EFCC? / Emefiele:you Don't See Anything Up To Now - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.