Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,390 members, 7,812,151 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Feel Fulfilled As I Retire To Daura, Buhari Says As He Leaves Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Fulfilled As I Retire To Daura, Buhari Says As He Leaves Office (285 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Fulfilled As I Retire To Daura, Buhari Says As He Leaves Office by prizeless(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2023
I Feel Fulfilled As I Retire To Daura, Buhari Says As He Leaves Office With 133 Million Nigerians In Poverty | Sahara Reporters

May 28, 2023
NEWS
In November 2022, the National Bureau of Statistics in a report said no fewer than 133 million Nigerians were living below the poverty line.

President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed happiness and fulfilment that his administration has laid the foundation for Nigeria's 're-birth' to become a great nation.

Buhari, who stated this on Sunday morning in his last nationwide broadcast as Nigeria's president, said he was confident that his successor would quicken the pace of work in this regard.

He said, "As I retire home to Daura, Katsina State, I feel fulfilled that we have started the Nigeria Re-Birth by taking the initial critical steps and I am convinced the in-coming administration will quicken the pace of this walk to see a Nigeria that fulfils its destiny to be a great nation.”

"I am confident that I am leaving office with Nigeria better in 2023 than in 2015," he boasted.

He, however, noted that the battle to ensure that all Nigerians live in a safe and secure environment has achieved considerable results, even as he called on Nigerians to be more vigilant.

"As I complete my term in office, we have been able to reduce the incidences of banditry, terrorism, armed robbery and other criminal activities considerably.

"To sustain the gains made so far, I call on all Nigerians to be more vigilant and support the security agencies by ensuring that our values defined by being your brothers’ keeper govern our actions."

In November 2022, the National Bureau of Statistics in a report said no fewer than 133 million Nigerians were living below the poverty line.

Meanwhile, President Buhari had promised to lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years, with the Nigerian government reportedly claiming that it spends N500 billion yearly on Social Investment (Intervention) Programmes.

Re: I Feel Fulfilled As I Retire To Daura, Buhari Says As He Leaves Office by darling2424(f): 2:46pm On May 28, 2023
8 years wasted for noting 😒
Re: I Feel Fulfilled As I Retire To Daura, Buhari Says As He Leaves Office by Felabrity: 2:48pm On May 28, 2023
Fulfilled in destroying the economy?

How about you retire to prison?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Fulfilled As I Retire To Daura, Buhari Says As He Leaves Office by solmusdesigns: 3:49pm On May 28, 2023
cool

Wail if you want to, but Buhari did his best with his limited knowledge of complexity of Nigerian economy

Kaduna defence college
Mons College UK
GOC Ibadan, Abeokuta
Petroleum Minister
NorthEast Military Governor
Head of State
President
Re: I Feel Fulfilled As I Retire To Daura, Buhari Says As He Leaves Office by Madmohamed123: 4:11pm On May 28, 2023
Criminal idiot arm robber thief you will never enjoy your life
Re: I Feel Fulfilled As I Retire To Daura, Buhari Says As He Leaves Office by Senioreddy: 4:50pm On May 28, 2023
Why won't you be fulfilled when you've successfully plunged the country back to 1972.

Your only regret is that you couldn't islamize the country and you couldn't stay in power till eternity.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Fulfilled As I Retire To Daura, Buhari Says As He Leaves Office by Senioreddy: 4:52pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Wail if you want to, but Buhari did his best with his limited knowledge of complexity of Nigerian economy

Kaduna defence college
Mons College UK
GOC Ibadan, Abeokuta
Petroleum Minister
NorthEast Military Governor
Head of State
President

With all these experiences, Buhari is supposed to be Nigeria's most wonderful president but the guy is just a huge disappointment and a joke
Re: I Feel Fulfilled As I Retire To Daura, Buhari Says As He Leaves Office by WINDSOW(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2023
Failure pro max
prizeless:
I Feel Fulfilled As I Retire To Daura, Buhari Says As He Leaves Office With 133 Million Nigerians In Poverty | Sahara Reporters

May 28, 2023
NEWS

President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed happiness and fulfilment that his administration has laid the foundation for Nigeria's 're-birth' to become a great nation.

Buhari, who stated this on Sunday morning in his last nationwide broadcast as Nigeria's president, said he was confident that his successor would quicken the pace of work in this regard.

He said, "As I retire home to Daura, Katsina State, I feel fulfilled that we have started the Nigeria Re-Birth by taking the initial critical steps and I am convinced the in-coming administration will quicken the pace of this walk to see a Nigeria that fulfils its destiny to be a great nation.”

"I am confident that I am leaving office with Nigeria better in 2023 than in 2015," he boasted.

He, however, noted that the battle to ensure that all Nigerians live in a safe and secure environment has achieved considerable results, even as he called on Nigerians to be more vigilant.

"As I complete my term in office, we have been able to reduce the incidences of banditry, terrorism, armed robbery and other criminal activities considerably.

"To sustain the gains made so far, I call on all Nigerians to be more vigilant and support the security agencies by ensuring that our values defined by being your brothers’ keeper govern our actions."

Meanwhile, President Buhari had promised to lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years, with the Nigerian government reportedly claiming that it spends N500 billion yearly on Social Investment (Intervention) Programmes.

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts Abouts President Bola Ahamed Tinubu / With Buhari's Poor Performance, It Will Be Impossible For Tinubu To Fail / Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.