Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) (48972 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by afrika(f): 7:32pm On May 28, 2023
If not for anything...
Obidents just calm down.

THE PRESENCE AND FEAR OF OBI WOULD SURELY MAKE THE MAN THAT SNATCHED HIS VICTORY WORK HARDER AND SMQARTER TO SHOW EVIDENCE OF HIS WORK.

THAT IS, IF JUDICIARY CONTINUES THEIR RASCALITY
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Wickedfacts: 7:34pm On May 28, 2023
Yoruba cap

Biafran land thieves, take note.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Wickedfacts: 7:34pm On May 28, 2023
afrika:
If not for anything...
Obidents just calm down.

THE PRESENCE AND FEAR OF OBI WOULD SURELY MAKE THE MAN THAT SNATCHED HIS VICTORY WORK HARDER AND SMQARTER TO SHOW EVIDENCE OF HIS WORK.

THAT IS, IF JUDICIARY CONTINUES THEIR RASCALITY

Fear of Obi?

Obi that is so useless that he's not even qualified to be an LG chairman in Lagos

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Eyah! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tinubu also suffers from pathological fear of The Obi of Lagos, slayer of City boy. Who come be hungry monkey like you.
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Fear of Obi?

Obi that is so useless that he's not even qualified to be an LG chairman in Lagos

Omo your mumu is out of this world o
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2023
He's from Ogun state but governing Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Lama70(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2023
He loves to smile.
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by seunmsg(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2023
Is this necessary?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Menclothing: 7:48pm On May 28, 2023
Our own gov greater Lagos

Turkey shirt 5k
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by rave9000: 7:54pm On May 28, 2023
Good
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by slowice(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2023
Urgly mofo
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2023
SwissMass:
Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour will also have his portrait in Anambra after Soludo
Data is now cheap.
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Nicenixon: 7:58pm On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

Omo your mumu is out of this world o
Suberu, continue, you're still looking for customer with 1k right, don't worry, dem dy come.
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Basic123: 8:02pm On May 28, 2023
Mitsurugi:

In your attempt to be stupid, I hope you know the guy with the broken skull you posted is a popular Ghanaian actor Enoch Darko.

Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Nicenixon: 8:03pm On May 28, 2023
Burruchaga71:
and so? Southwest is different from southeast. Ojukwu's wife couldn't contest for senate in Anambra and Akeredeolu's wife was beaten and chased out the hall when she wanted to contest for senate in Imo State despite being child of the soil, that's a big shame!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Majorbankz007: 8:06pm On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Yoruba cap

Biafran land thieves, take note.

Shut up. Tribal bigot. I will make sure you abandon this account
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2023
Nicenixon:
Suberu, continue, you're still looking for customer with 1k right, don't worry, dem dy come.

Do you want the heat too ?
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by ken045501: 8:21pm On May 28, 2023
Mugu governor
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Nukilia: 8:23pm On May 28, 2023
He who laughs last laughs best

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Tohmey(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2023
Kindness359:
Please don't be angry with me for posting this here i am in need of a help i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunate we lost the dad of my kid and since then we have been going through a lots of sufferness and with no any helpings hand, please try to help us and may almighty God in his powers shall never take away all what you have and you are seeing in your life that is always making you to feel proud and be excited in this life amen, pls even if it's for us to eat my accnt is, Access b, ank 16 77 15 17 61 janet jacob
You must be Almajiri (beggars)

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Femeto: 8:40pm On May 28, 2023
Eleyin kika
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by bonnyhope: 8:42pm On May 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Because the guy don crase before.

You believe Ambode abi
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Chetas81(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2023
HOW MANY TRAGEDY ARE WE EXPECT IN THE NEXT 4YEARS 🤣 INSTEAD OF YOU TO QUOTE ME KINDLY CHECK ALL THE HORRIFIC INCIDENT SINCE LAST 4 YEARS THE LAST INCIDENT WAS BRT VS MOVING TRAIN THAT TAKE LIFE OF MANY 👽 NOW WE HAVE TO RACE TO THE FINISH LINE BECAUSE THIS TIME WOULD BE MORE TERRIBLE THAN THE FIRST REGIME✍️ BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST REGIME
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by BRIMBRAM: 9:02pm On May 28, 2023
Burruchaga71:

That is the beauty of Yoruba. We do not practice OSU in our community. The out-cast system of discrimination.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by stampo: 9:18pm On May 28, 2023
So what happened to the previous face ?

Is the face now expired or obsolete ?

Sha do the needful for lagosians

Nobody dey look your face..
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:09pm On May 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Tinubu is president but my fellow Ebow Peter Obi came distant 3rd position. This hurts me so much as an Ebow. It pains me SIFIALY and I don't know how to recover from this SIFIA pain. We Ebows are monkeys and no sane person would like to support us for president.

Eeyah! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by MrAgbako: 10:43pm On May 28, 2023
SwissMass:
Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour will also have his portrait in Anambra after Soludo
Isee!!!
Amadiogha already approve this prayer
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by HRMK: 11:48pm On May 28, 2023
chinedu don withdraw him court case against sanwoolu and apc?nor be lagos him wan rule?okoro wan rule for lagos?nawa!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Larryton(m): 12:42am On May 29, 2023
The picture of a reminder that Lagos is Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by Asswipemod: 1:56am On May 29, 2023
seunmsg:
Is this necessary?

Is he not your man? I mean, Sanwoolu, MC MushroomPikin and our one and only Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. Awọn aro mẹta to di Èkó mu niyen.😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) by enemyofprogress: 5:52am On May 29, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.