Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja (28724 Views)

Buhari Lacks Leadership Capacity, Has Failed Woefully – Onovo / How Buhari Failed To Settle Rift Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja by Ezmans: 7:17am On May 29, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Facts and we have RENEWED HOPE in BAT. BAT is likely going to do wonders. Mark it somewhere
with all these looters that have sorrounded him,? only to pay artist that performs in the event they cut the money into two
Re: President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja by babdap: 7:47am On May 29, 2023
I and my household are moving from glory to glory .
obi58:
Unfortunately we are moving to Buhari pro max! May God help us all!
Re: President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja by tnerro1(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2023
Wasted 8 years, what a calamity
Re: President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja by MisterBanny(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2023
Ezmans:
APC & Buhari failed nigerians and tinubu said he will follow his foot steps so we are expecting monumental failure

That was a politically-correct statement made by a Party leader. You weren't expecting Tinubu to say otherwise. You're not into politics so u wouldn't understand how things like this work. Tinubu is far far better than Buhari
Re: President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja by MisterBanny(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2023
frankblinkz:
even if they don't declare him winner, I'm proud to vote a man with vision, and not a drug baron that will lead you and your family to know where..watch Nigeria become worst than the past eight years administration.
You suck

It will only become worst for you and your family alone. Nigeria will never become worse for other Hardworking Nigerians. OBI is nowhere near TINUBU in governance. Go and check for yourself
Re: President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja by TheVictorious(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

So you expected Tinubu to criticize Buhari?

Maybe not express his disagreement harshly but I expected him (as a statesman) to have been constructively opposed to certain dangerous policies and/or measures taken by Buhari. On the contrary he passively and 'actively' supported them, including being on the side of hardline statist anti-market policies which Buhari continued to take... just for politics sake? It was sad. But like I said before I hope and pray that he represents a different worldview to Buhari and proves all detractors wrong for the better of Nigeria. Amen.
Re: President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja by MisterBanny(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2023
TheVictorious:

Maybe not express his disagreement harshly but I expected him (as a statesman) to have been constructively opposed to certain dangerous policies and/or measures taken by Buhari. On the contrary he passively and 'actively' supported them, including being on the side of hardline statist anti-market policies which Buhari continued to take... just for politics sake? It was sad. But like I said before I hope and pray that he represents a different worldview to Buhari and proves all detractors wrong for the better of Nigeria. Amen.

That's our prayers Bro.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja by Sonn(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2023
I was expecting the ATTACKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA to come forward and attack this guy for daring to describe BUHARI as failure, but haven't seen any' then i just remembered he is not from the attackable tribe, because this is exactly what we have been shouting and crying at, but we are called names and addressed as haters, there's one thing you cannot hide forever, "the truth"
Re: President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:07pm On May 29, 2023
Buhari knows his a disaster,because of his deep rooted wickedness and intolerancee for other tribes and religion as depicted in his 8years cabinet of tribesmen and fellow religion. angry
Re: President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2023
Ezmans:
with all these looters that have sorrounded him,? only to pay artist that performs in the event they cut the money into two
grin
Re: President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja by benjanny(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2023
We Already Know He Failed Woefully
Re: President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja by radiolover(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
[
Re: President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja by AfonjaConehead: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ronus will call for his head to be mined grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC To Launch Pidgin And Yoruba Service / Priests, Sisters Protest Killing Of Enugu People By Fulanis / Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.