Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow (5960 Views)

Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out / This Vehicle Only Comes Out In Every Four Years (pictures) / Thread For Obidients To Cry Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by donbrowser(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2023
grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by successmatters(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2023
An old druggie will fall off this vehicle is he's not being held by a string rope grin

There will be real jubilation on the whole country.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by Antimandatethie(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2023
Wow
Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by SwissMass: 7:33pm On May 28, 2023
Peter girigory Obi is already

4 Likes

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by Igwe9(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2023
Was Tinubu selected to make some people cry or to fix Nigeria?

16 Likes

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by successmatters(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2023
Igwe9:
Was Tinubu selected to make some people cry or to fix Nigeria?

If only you know the mindset of the thieves who has robbed this country of good leadership, their dream is to keep people crying.

5 Likes

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by spagettiluv: 7:36pm On May 28, 2023
successmatters:
An old druggie will fall off this vehicle is he's not being held by a string rope grin

can you type this without crying?
Anyways, Starting 4rm May 29th 2023, u'll have 8 years to wail about BAT being President.

That's 96 months.
That's 416 weeks.
That's 2920 days..
That's 70080 hours.
That's 480420 minutes.
That's 252288000 seconds.

Are you sure you'd be able to keep up..?

I don't envy you at all.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by successmatters(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2023
spagettiluv:
can you type this without crying?
Anyways, Starting 4rm May 29th 2023, u'll have 8 years to wail about BAT being President.

That's 96 months.
That's 416 weeks.
That's 2920 days..
That's 70080 hours.
That's 480420 minutes.
That's 252288000 seconds.

Are you sure you'd be able to keep up..?

I don't envy you at all.

grin grin grin

I was there when buharri started and I warned you all. I will be here as long as it will take. I only fear for you. Some of the people who argued with me about buharri have all lost their homelands.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by donbrowser(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2023
successmatters:

grin grin grin

I was there when buharri started and I warned you all. I will be here as long as it will take. I only fear for you.

grin grin

The funniest thing is that Peter Obi will see Tinubu's Picture on wall Court the next time he visits

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by IVORY2009(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2023
donbrowser:
grin grin grin

Peter Obi is the real president

5 Likes

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by IVORY2009(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin

The funniest thing is that Peter Obi will see Tinubu's Picture on wall Court the next time he visits

That does not take away the fact that Tinubu came in via the back door

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

And through that back door he will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs. Una go wail blood, no worry! 😄

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by Betanaija42moro: 7:43pm On May 28, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin

Shut up. Yoruba Nation Terrorist
Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by successmatters(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin

Oh! These guys will miss the picture on the wall court.

6 Likes

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by donbrowser(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by successmatters(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2023
donbrowser:

cool

Some communities donated lots of blood because of the wrong president.
Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by JagabanBorgu: 7:45pm On May 28, 2023
successmatters:

grin grin grin

I was there when buharri started and I warned you all. I will be here as long as it will take. I only fear for you. Some of the people who argued with me about buharri have all lost their homelands.
Like some villages to IPOB right?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by successmatters(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Like some villages to IPOB right?

Read the signboards

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by JagabanBorgu: 7:46pm On May 28, 2023
successmatters:

Some communities donated lots of blood because of the wrong president.
Same way people wey donating their pieces Iike meats in Abuja because of wróñg prèsîdéñt.
Even Police HQ was not spared.

3 Likes

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by JagabanBorgu: 7:48pm On May 28, 2023
successmatters:

Read the signboards
The bómb blast vïctïms in Abuja didn't have buriaI sites, did they?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by HacheNoire: 7:48pm On May 28, 2023
successmatters:

I feel your pain!

I am just glad you finally accepted defeat. Your insults wont change anything at this point.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by successmatters(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

The bómb blast vïctïms in Abuja didn't have buriaI sites, did they?

Or the victims of Fulani slaughter in ondo

No signboards.

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by HacheNoire: 7:50pm On May 28, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by successmatters(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

I feel your pain!

I am just glad you finally accepted defeat. Your insults wont change anything at this point.

My candidate was never defeated, a sick drug addict can't defeat anyone.

Insults? So quick yo claim insult when you live and breathe insults daily.
Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by HacheNoire: 7:54pm On May 28, 2023
successmatters:

My candidate was never defeated, a sick drug addict can't defeat anyone.

Insults? So quick yo claim insult when you live and breathe insults daily.

By tomorrow, when you asked a question about who is the president of Nigeria. You will be compelled to say the truth. 🤣🤣🤣

Reality would have handcuffed you in next 24 hours.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by complexstuffs(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2023
Peter Obi really help Tinubu win the presidential elections by destroying Atiku's chances

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by successmatters(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

By tomorrow, when you asked a question about who is the president of Nigeria. You will still say.

That we have no constitutional president, one drug baron paid his way into inauguration without meeting the requirements.
Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by HacheNoire: 8:03pm On May 28, 2023
successmatters:

That we have no constitutional president, one drug baron paid his way into inauguration without meeting the requirements.

Your own definition!

He has fulfilled all “CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENTS” and will be sworn in tomorrow.

I know it’s bitter, but you just have to face it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by COLOURCUT: 8:13pm On May 28, 2023
grin

Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by Nukilia: 8:45pm On May 28, 2023
Thieves don't end well undecided
Re: This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow by Modifire(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2023
successmatters:

grin wawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP At 25: Once Upon A Ruling Party / This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures / When Stella Obasanjo Was Cutting The Independence Anniversary Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.