Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,525 members, 7,850,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go (30677 Views)

Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss / I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Stoplying: 6:39pm On May 29, 2023
cocolacec:

Port Harcourt will be renamed by Tinubu to Adaka Boro or Saro Wiwa Airport.
MMA Lagos needs to be changed to Awolowo or Herbert Macaulay Airport.
Herbert Macaulay is a Brazilian descendant I think.
Murtala Muhammed is an Edo with roots in Auchi, and Lagos was part of Benin kingdom, that relates Murtala Muhammed to Lagos. Awolowo was Jebu, you can give his name to an airport in Jebuland or some other yoruba occupied territories, oh wait, that has already been done...
I guess everybody is happy now.
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by DivineT: 7:03am On May 30, 2023
When did Osubi airport became a federal property that Buhari decides to rename to a foreign name?

Hopefully the names are reversed.
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Rayzoom: 8:29am On May 30, 2023
Ebubu2:
Ebonyi International airport named Chuba Wilberforce Okadigbo after erstwhile naming it Muhammadu Buhari Airport? angry

What has Chuba Okadigbo ever done for Ebonyi people? angry

Very strange
I guess buhari built the airport? Can you kindly tell me what buhari did for Ebonyi people that ain your love for the airport being named after him, the airport is Chuba Okadigbo international airport, live with it you self hater.
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Ebubu2: 9:32am On May 30, 2023
Rayzoom:
I guess buhari built the airport? Can you kindly tell me what buhari did for Ebonyi people that ain your love for the airport being named after him, the airport is Chuba Okadigbo international airport, live with it you self hater.
you didn’t hear Buhari implemented the full repayment of N36 Billion used to build Chuba Okadigbo Airport by Ebonyi state Government ?
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Ebubu2: 9:33am On May 30, 2023
Rayzoom:
Chuba okadigbo international airport sounds very local
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Rayzoom: 10:51am On May 30, 2023
Boldkrammy:

When we talk it looks like we hate, no I don't hate anyone what I hate is people's attitude.

No one prominent man in Ebonyi to give an honour of that airport? ilorin for Buahari as what nah? Awolowo, zik and Ahmadu bello are national figures and I can accept them anywhere. You see these new crop- politicians! To their tent oh judases!
Is Akanu Ibiam from Enugu? Is Okadigbo not an Igbo man? What will happen if any Ebonyi man or woman given such honor in any Igbo state tomorrow?, You forgot that Ebonyi has people to be honored with the airport when your governor named it after buhari a Fulani man! You're your own problem and you need help!
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Rayzoom: 10:54am On May 30, 2023
Peacecore:
I'm shocked o if not hatred from his people angry
You're a big fool
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Rayzoom: 11:09am On May 30, 2023
BJanta:

It's Federal Government's properties, Umahi has no right to name it after anyone. Allowing that would create a bad precedent. Umahi did that because Ibos generally like to act ultra vires .ALWAYS doig wrong things, or the right things in the wrong way .
[left][/left] likewise out nne gi
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Rayzoom: 11:27am On May 30, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Ibiam nwa abakaleke. It is because ebonyi is a slave camp of Anambra people, you should have known that by now. Every federal government investment are all named after Anambra people. Ask yourself why

I think this is too hash even though the guy is stupid going by his submissions.
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Rayzoom: 11:30am On May 30, 2023
Ebubu2:

Apart from Alex Ekwueme Federal Teaching Hospital and Chuba Wilberforce Okadigbo International Airport Ebonyi which other one?

Mtchew
Have you rename Alex Ekwueme university in Ikwo?
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Peacecore: 12:13pm On May 30, 2023
Rayzoom:
You're a big fool
Thunder fire your useless bitch mother, generational idiot. They should either name it after one of our Yoruba brothers instead.
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by NwekereNdokl: 12:40pm On May 30, 2023
Lol
Just imagine onye abakaleke determining what's local and what's not. Naming a worldclass intellectual life Okadigbo after a project in ebonyi is a favour and uplifting for you local illiterate ebonyi people. Go and read the profile of Okadigbo to understand his class

Ebubu2:
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by NwekereNdokl: 12:41pm On May 30, 2023
Rayzoom:
I think this is too hash even though the guy is stupid going by his submissions.

The abakaleke guy deserves to be dealt so harshly so he can know his level
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Rayzoom: 12:49pm On May 30, 2023
Ebubu2:
You're a self hater! But buhari international airport or Akanu Ibiam sounds international? You're really sick
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Rayzoom: 1:17pm On May 30, 2023
Peacecore:
Thunder fire your useless bitch mother, generational idiot. They should either name it after one of our Yoruba brothers instead.
Thunder fire the useless harlot with Margot infested smelly pussy you call mother and her entire generation of never do well, may amadioha strike you and your useless generation with incurable dieses, stupid Godforsaken son of a harlot.
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Ebubu2: 1:27pm On May 30, 2023
Rayzoom:
You're a self hater! But buhari international airport or Akanu Ibiam sounds intentional? You're really sick
Okadigbo was not known nationally but Buhari was known nationally. A one time head of state and two time elected President of whole Nigeria.
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Ebubu2: 1:29pm On May 30, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Lol
Just imagine onye abakaleke determining what's local and what's not. Naming a worldclass intellectual life Okadigbo after a project in ebonyi is a favour and uplifting for you local illiterate ebonyi people. Go and read the profile of Okadigbo to understand his class

we wish it was Buhari it was named after and not Okadigbo a local champion
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Ebubu2: 1:30pm On May 30, 2023
Rayzoom:
Have you rename Alex Ekwueme university in Ikwo?
we will soon rename it. They should stop renaming Ebonyi institutions to Anambra men. This is the third one. Which Anambra institution is named after Ebonyi man?
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by NwekereNdokl: 1:35pm On May 30, 2023
Lol nwa abakaleke who gave you mouth to determine who is local champion or not? Ebonyi people are regarded as abokis in igboland, so naming a project in ebonyi after an intellectual like Okadigbo is an upgrade for you bunch of illiterate miscreants

Ebubu2:
we wish it was Buhari it was named after and not Okadigbo a local champion

Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by NwekereNdokl: 1:39pm On May 30, 2023
Lol

I told you that ebonyi is a slave camp to Anambra people. Buhari knows this that’s why he embarrassed your dwarf governor by refusing to be named after a project in ebonyi, instead chose your Anambra masters. You have no reasonable person in ebonyi to name after any project. That’s why we always say that you guys should go to school and build large human capitals. You can name projects after illiterate hawkers

Ebubu2:
we will soon rename it. They should stop renaming Ebonyi institutions to Anambra men. This is the third one. Which Anambra institution is named after Ebonyi man?
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by NwekereNdokl: 1:41pm On May 30, 2023
Okadigbo even before becoming senate president was an international figure who had first class in German university. Go and read about him. Even Buhari knows that’s why he named him after a project in ebonyi which also the slave camp of Anambra people

Ebubu2:
Okadigbo was not known nationally but Buhari was known nationally. A one time head of state and two time elected President of whole Nigeria.
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Ebubu2: 1:45pm On May 30, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Lol

I told you that ebonyi is a slave camp to Anambra people. Buhari knows this that’s why he embarrassed your dwarf governor by refusing to be named after a project in ebonyi, instead chose your Anambra masters. You have no reasonable person in ebonyi to name after any project. That’s why we always say that you guys should go to school and build large human capitals. You can name projects after illiterate hawkers

alambala has higher out of school males than Ebonyi as of 2021.
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Rayzoom: 1:49pm On May 30, 2023
Ebubu2:
How old are you?
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by NwekereNdokl: 1:52pm On May 30, 2023
Lol Mumu Ibiam the abakaleke miscreant, show us statistics

Ebubu2:
alambala has higher out of school males than Ebonyi as of 2021.

Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by Peacecore: 11:10pm On May 30, 2023
Rayzoom:
Thunder fire the useless harlot with Margot infested smelly pussy you call mother and her entire generation of never do well, may amadioha strike you and your useless generation with incurable dieses, stupid Godforsaken son of a harlot.
I don't blame you kid but myself for paying your useless bisexual mother after being bleeped by my dogs with which he fed you angry. I don't blame a useless son of a homosexual man. I'll expose you and your entire Godforsaken dirty lineage in this forum, idiot. You think your case of rape has been forgotten, never!
Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by DEXTROVERT: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nandoife:

Your Post is so irritating . Only the jobless will have the time to read it. Because it requires special grace to read

Thats
My
Model
Of
Writing

I
Don't
Belive
We
Should
Write
Same
Way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' / Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.